What's new

Pakistan vs Afghanistan - T20 World Cup 2021.

Afghani players were smart on the pitch... they knew two things and took full advantage of that: 1. Leg side is 55-60 meters only 2. Pakistan's weak point - Hasan Ali
Pakistan's Captain actually sent a clear message to the Afghan team that they have got the option to score well against us because we are again added most costly bowler -- Hasan Ali

Required RR between 7 to 8 per over... maintain it or there will be problem.

Hasan Ali should not be in a team. No pace, no swing. Good for nothing

All dependant on batting, I won’t watch it until the 5th over, inshallah it goes well.

Afghans bowlers are good in swing. Looks like this is going to be tough.

1635523302330.png

1635523318032.png

I don't want another ind vs Pak. Too much adrenaline rush. However, if we beat India in semi, that wd be awesome. But why we wish for another Pak vs Ind..?? Some innocents in indian will be thrashed and jailed.
In a world of doom and gloom, why not just let this be about just the game ?

You guys only see one side of the coin anyway

ye dekho:

these guys will go on to inspire their friends, family and nieghbours.. good thing overall, wouldn't you say ?

20 is kind of like the 'lowest' form of cricket, ideally we'd have a 5 test match winter series here if it were up to me.. lase we played was in 2005 something.. an entire generation lost without playing tests against the other, very sad.

RIZWAN gone, there was no need to play such a shot so early

This is game Hafeez has to stand out , I said he sucked in last 11 T20 games but Baber kept him in team :big_boss:

Back
Top Bottom