What's new

Pakistan v Australia - T20 Series

2nd Innings
AUS 144/10 in 18.4 Overs
Current Run rate: 7.71| Required Run rate:18.00
To win: AUS needs 24 run(s) in 1.2 over(s)

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Congrats PAKISTAN.Well Done...........

Last edited:
well Australia crushed by us this time well Hussey should be thank full that gul not played in last match because if he would played the stumps of hussey would be rattled as in this match gul is too good to hussey wanna see aussie ............................................................................................. crimple their days are over

now pakistan should see what they lacks shoaib went for tooo many runs well we have gull to cover him bring batsman for him

FANTASTIC game!!

finally we get revenge against Australians.

Both teams played quite well; our squad showed that when they are fresh and coordinated they are a formidable force.

Shoaib surprised me today too!

pakistan has too do 200 percent better than today Thank to ALLAH for help and Kindness hope pakistan give 200 percent more than today tommorow and wanna se hussey stumps get rattled again can't forget the dismissil of lara from great waqar younis when lara stumps got rattled lara hit waqar for 4 balls 4 fours than waqar came with dilvery of century today gull's dilvery refreshes my mind of great waqar delivery now batsman have to take their game seriousle specially kamran akmal he is getting too many run out

now shoaib malik did also played well took one catch and keep the wickets partnership with umer akmal made sure pakistan will not use any more quick wickets i hope to see his attitude like today in every match just play for pakistan that what we need him captaincy is nothing if you are playing well and making pakistan win u r our hero

where can i watch highlights?

it will be uplodaed on youtube.......... just type pakistan vs australia and then search most recent :)

you will find soon - within couple of hours

it will be uplodaed on youtube.......... just type pakistan vs australia and then search most recent :)

you will find soon - within couple of hours

yea, already did that, nothing there

God bless pakistan n it's cricket really love they way pakistan took it down we really took the revenge INSHALLAH we will win the next 1 again

If we had fit Umar Gul in world cup our performance would have been different. Nice to see Gul with is reversing yorkers. Hope will continue doing good work. Well done Pakistan.:pakistan:

for those who cannot wait :P - watch some clips from this video

Last edited by a moderator:
First part of this match goes to butt's stupidness and Akmal brother's shots

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom