What's new

Pakistan-US joint air exercise - Falcon Talon III

Let me give you a #of examples!!! Too much explanations can get me BANNED!!!!!
  • Adnan Menderes, PM from 1950-1960: Allowed Azan to be called in Arabic. Never publicly set feet inside any mosque while being PM.
  • Suleyman Demirel, PM/President etc. at different periods b/w 1965 to 1999: Used to publicly attend Ju'ma Namaz in mosques going there using official transports. Opened a large #of Imam Hatip schools and allowed their grads to attend different faculties in the universities. Recruited them in the civil service.
  • Turgut Ozal, PM/President from 1983 to 1993: Used to pray 5 times inside the Presidential Palace. He eased the tough restrictions put inside the "tutelage" constitution to restrict the Islamic activities.
  • Rejep Tayip Erdo'an, PM/President from 2002 to ---: Changed the "tutelage" constitution (dictated by CIA/MOSAD/Zionists etc.) all together. Recite from the Kur'an-i Kerim in Arabic at the public meetings. Allowed headscarves for ladies in schools, hospitals, public offices etc. Removed restrictions on Imam Hatip schools and their grads (now, they can even join the army as officers). Introduced Biography of the Prophet (PBUH) and Ottoman Turkish in high schools. Himself call the Azan in the Millet mosque inside the Presidential Palace. He's raising a Dindar Nesil...

Hi,

I very much doubt that a ban would be coming---.

It is interesting that you mentioned the influence of pak military---.

Hi,

I very much doubt that a ban would be coming---.

It is interesting that you mentioned the influence of pak military---.
Pak Ordu isn't like just another army. It's Hakiki members have something instilled into them. It gets obvious, especially, at the time of their death...

I won't elaborate on this of course...

I have experience with the air force, unaware of army aviation standards.

Cheers !!!
Hi knuckles just a couple of curious Qs from you about Chinese airforce capability
1 if they are still learning or I would say not near PAF how would they or how are they handling
Stealth fighter
2 any possibility to let us know whom they taking the training from to handle the fifth generation
3 and where we can rank them in the world capability wise though they have number of modern planes under their belt
Your input will be appreciated
Thank you

Have learned from highly reliable sources that at the request of the USAF, a big exercise is due to take place in Pakistan under the designation Falcon Talon.

F-16C-03-692x360.jpg

I don't see the point of this exercise, nor do I see any real benefit to Pakistan Air Force. Plus, personally I do NOT trust the Americans in our country having large scale exersizes. Question to ask is why do the Americans want it? Particularly when the US has made it clear that India, not Pakistan, is their strategic partner now. It goes counter productive for Pakistan which has firmly set the presedence that China is our strategic partner. So now, when the US is waging a full blown Trade War with China, challenging China in the South China Sea and the Taiwan Strait. The only one benefiting from this so-called "Falcon Talon," is America, not Pakistan.

I don't see the point of this exercise, nor do I see any real benefit to Pakistan Air Force. Plus, personally I do NOT trust the Americans in our country having large scale exersizes. Question to ask is why do the Americans want it? Particularly when the US has made it clear that India, not Pakistan, is their strategic partner now. It goes counter productive for Pakistan which has firmly set the presedence that China is our strategic partner. So now, when the US is waging a full blown Trade War with China, challenging China in the South China Sea and the Taiwan Strait. The only one benefiting from this so-called "Falcon Talon," is America, not Pakistan.

Get passed the notion that the US will be the only beneficiary. What benefit will we have? Getting a look at stuff we already know PAF has because the US sold it to you? Or getting a little too close to Chinese tech which, A) isnt their latest and B) isnt within 10 years of the latest USAF or USN equipment? They PAF is unlikely tp put JF-17 up against USAF and if it does, its not like its block 3 yet. Trust and believe that the signal intelligence that needed to be collected on JF-17 has already been done. As far as getting closer looks at Pakistani territory and defenses, belive me the US already knows what they want through satellites, ELINT/AWACS/EW Aircraft as well as spies (both American and Pakistani). And given the fact that PAF has been doing exercises with the US throughout the last few years in varipus settings (Red Flag in USA, Anatolian Eagle in Turkey ect) and that Pakistan regularly exercizes with other airforces that use modern US equipment (Turkey, KSA, UAE ect) the reverse is also true. PAF has even gone up against F-22 up close and personal. So whatever "spying" will occur is unlikely to be relevant.

What is relevant for both sides is to see how the other operates and performs in various situations. For Pakistan, the USAF is the best source of modern training simply because they are the best. Chinese training, and dare I say even Russian training, is not equivalent, mostly because the USAF and US military for that matter, have more experience than any other fighting force on the face of the planet. They have more experience in a wider variety of theaters because they have essentially been fighting since 1989 (Panama, GWI, Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghan war, GWII) and learning from them is essential to keep Pakistani pilots among the most elite.

There is never any harm in a mutual exercise which is a learning opportunity for both sides. They both learn from the mutual exchange. Isolating oneself is not going to help and should be against our basic ethos of openness and availing opportunities to learn.
A

Get passed the notion that the US will be the only beneficiary. What benefit will we have? Getting a look at stuff we already know PAF has because the US sold it to you? Or getting a little too close to Chinese tech which, A) isnt their latest and B) isnt within 10 years of the latest USAF or USN equipment? They PAF is unlikely tp put JF-17 up against USAF and if it does, its not like its block 3 yet. Trust and believe that the signal intelligence that needed to be collected on JF-17 has already been done. As far as getting closer looks at Pakistani territory and defenses, belive me the US already knows what they want through satellites, ELINT/AWACS/EW Aircraft as well as spies (both American and Pakistani). And given the fact that PAF has been doing exercises with the US throughout the last few years in varipus settings (Red Flag in USA, Anatolian Eagle in Turkey ect) and that Pakistan regularly exercizes with other airforces that use modern US equipment (Turkey, KSA, UAE ect) the reverse is also true. PAF has even gone up against F-22 up close and personal. So whatever "spying" will occur is unlikely to be relevant.

What is relevant for both sides is to see how the other operates and performs in various situations. For Pakistan, the USAF is the best source of modern training simply because they are the best. Chinese training, and dare I say even Russian training, is not equivalent, mostly because the USAF and US military for that matter, have more experience than any other fighting force on the face of the planet. They have more experience in a wider variety of theaters because they have essentially been fighting since 1989 (Panama, GWI, Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghan war, GWII) and learning from them is essential to keep Pakistani pilots among the most elite.
Thank you for a very valid and realistic post. The fact that PAF has approved it and looks towards it eagerly is a pointer in the right direction for most nay sayers.

Windjammer should be banned he made a bullshit post which hasn't been officially verified or confirmed by the PAF or media
Lol..I too may have objected some of his posts but this news is legit and exe has already started according to my info so hold your horses.PAF doesn't need to announce each and every exercise to the public (if they haven't).

Lol..I too may have objected some of his posts but this news is legit and exe has already started according to my info so hold your horses.PAF doesn't need to announce each and every exercise to the public (if they haven't).
Just one question....are our Thunders taking part in the exercise?????

Windjammer should be banned he made a bullshit post which hasn't been officially verified or confirmed by the PAF or media
So in over one year you have managed 23 posts, most of them which i'm sure is habitual cribbing and other nonsense and you have the nerve to talk BS against me. Just take a hike.

Sir, according to my info, it was due to start at the end of January.
Others saying they have seen Growlers flying about.

Apparently, There are 6 American jets are present in Jacobabad with their male and female crew.

What does number of posts have anything to do with posting fake news which can not be independently verified by the PAF or other media outlets. Your posting fake news ror over a month and you deserve to he banned.
My low number of posts suggests i have an actual sovial life having 30k posts is no achievement my friend you seem like a lonely person
Let me ask you once again, when was the last time PAF announced in advance anything about holding an exercise at home or participating in one abroad. Furthermore even after the conclusion of an exercise, the PAF apart from an image or two, it seldom issues a statement. That my friend is hallmark of a professional force.
As for posting news on the forum, well some of us have our own contacts and sources... so be patient as these things take time to organise.
As for my post count, well it's the hours not the mileage.
However i wish the forum had a lonely hearts section, who knows i may qualify to become the MOD on it. :(

Just one question....are our Thunders taking part in the exercise?????
Nope..only No. 5 and 7 sqn

So in over one year you have managed 23 posts, most of them which i'm sure is habitual cribbing and other nonsense and you have the nerve to talk BS against me. Just take a hike.

Sir, according to my info, it was due to start at the end of January.
Others saying they have seen Growlers flying about.

Apparently, There are 6 American jets are present in Jacobabad with their male and female crew.
Already started and no growlers according to my info

Back
Top Bottom