What's new

Pakistan-US joint air exercise - Falcon Talon III

Yes agreed to most of your points.

Btw Iran already landed us in hot soup on the nuclear issue when they fingered Pakistan as the source of P1 centrifuge drawings...and India came out on top because of that saga, a more mature and sober Nuclear entity as compared to the two. What India could not do for so many years, Iran did it for them and that too, very effectively.

We need ISIS and Iran to deflect the blows from US. I see serious flaws here in this approach. Instead of keeping quiet on things that directly effects us a nation and hurts us, we should be gauging who we can have converging interests with and then act upon that and become part of comity of nations or group of nations that matter to us in the region.

Decades of neglect does not mean that we can not start now or never should. Dair aye durst aye....maybe that will help here.

As far as think big.... I am just suggesting a possible course of action and nothing more. Just trying to bring some saner voice to the jingoistic narrative and chest thumping that usually goes on this forum without much thought or gauge of magnitude of the issue at hand.

There is one thing that we need: world class public education that creates good Muslims as defined by Allah and His Prophet Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam.

Let's not pretend that everything is okay between Pakistan and the US. It boggles my mind how people have such short memories. We have been through hell for the past 17+ years. Our security has suffered. Our economy has suffered. These same Americans threatened to balkanize and destroy Pakistan's existence every other day. Our soldiers got killed in broad daylight. They want us to believe it was a mistake. I can go on and on. 17 years of treachery, backstabbing and bloodshed.

Some of us just want to pretend it never happened or just to forget it all. The exercise sends a wrong and confused message. Exercises happen between friendly nations that are on equal terms. The US and Pakistan are not on equal terms.

The USAF isn't coming to Pakistan to hold an exercise because they love us. They are here for their own interests. Ever since Pakistan and China have joined hands the Americans are up in flames. Read and watch their media. They don't hide their ill feelings towards China Pakistan cooperation. CPEC/Gwadar is an absolute thorn in the American eyes. Not a day goes by and all we hear and read on US media is CPEC/Gwadar. Do I need to continue?

On what basis are we going to hold an exercise when there is such huge mistrust? This is exactly what the whole world keeps questioning. What kind of allies are Pakistan and the US? The mistrust is no secret to anyone yet there is such a discrepancy when it comes to this weird relationship.

Do you not love your soldiers ? Do you not remember salala? Pakistan begged for apology and they were told, **** off... and now the people are rejoicing over US coming for exercises. Really ?

Let’s be clear on one thing, the mindset Pakistanis has, warrants them to be called a slavish mindset.
Be independent, be vocal, see up right, earn respect for other nations. Be proud of your culture and religion. Always always remember, no one is a friend in this world. These are all national interests. Take this exercise as a learning opportunity from a future friend or a foe. Always play a neutral stance and have independent eye as to what helps your nation build, and in this case armed forces to be learn from others..

Do you not love your soldiers ? Do you not remember salala? Pakistan begged for apology and they were told, **** off... and now the people are rejoicing over US coming for exercises. Really ?

Let’s be clear on one thing, the mindset Pakistanis has, warrants them to be called a slavish mindset.
Be independent, be vocal, see up right, earn respect for other nations. Be proud of your culture and religion. Always always remember, no one is a friend in this world. These are all national interests. Take this exercise as a learning opportunity from a future friend or a foe. Always play a neutral stance and have independent eye as to what helps your nation build, and in this case armed forces to be learn from others..

My humble opinion....4 millions Germans civilians died, millions of Japanese died, thousands of Italians died in WW II, all at the hands of Americans, British, French, Indians, Russians and vice versa still today they do business with each other have strategic alliances, and hold each others debt, and trade and compete with their allies for business across the globe.

This is maturity and real politicking...we need to learn this quickly and better the lot of Pakistanis!!!! Otherwise we destined for the dumps. What is to follow is horrific, global warming, scarcity of water, crop failures, no food, exodus, mass migration of Pakistanis. And no country need to set foot on Pakistani soil to do this!!!

This nation and any other nation exists to better the lot of its citizens and not...sadly because of bad policies, shortsightedness, and poor leaders we have failed in this.

read post#99 and post#101..........and no its not just a military matter u are completely overlooking its effects and implications(this is not about America, this is about us and our future and the ability of Them to influence that future!) , as i said yr looking at it in a very limited sphere and in hence yr analysis is hallow!
No I asked you for your thoughts not someone else's posts. When you crystalize and put your thoughts on paper we can talk about them. We come here to learn from each other, you think my post is deficeint please let me have your thoughts.
Regards
A

Now a certain multiple ID rat would come and tell how USAF exercises with IAF were bigger, better and the best thing that ever happened to human military history
Damn right [emoji23][emoji23]

No I asked you for your thoughts not someone else's posts. When you crystalize and put your thoughts on paper we can talk about them. We come here to learn from each other, you think my post is deficeint please let me have your thoughts.
Regards
A
these r my thoughts too.....in fact the thoughts that represent entity of Pakistan!unlike yr novice and tunnel vision thoughts.

Now address them! Shabash!

and dont give me another tunnel vision.

Point made

My humble opinion....4 millions Germans civilians died, millions of Japanese died, thousands of Italians died in WW II, all at the hands of Americans, British, French, Indians, Russians and vice versa still today they do business with each other have strategic alliances, and hold each others debt, and trade and compete with their allies for business across the globe.

This is maturity and real politicking...we need to learn this quickly and better the lot of Pakistanis!!!! Otherwise we destined for the dumps. What is to follow is horrific, global warming, scarcity of water, crop failures, no food, exodus, mass migration of Pakistanis. And no country need to set foot on Pakistani soil to do this!!!

This nation and any other nation exists to better the lot of its citizens and not...sadly because of bad policies, shortsightedness, and poor leaders we have failed in this.
Agree

i dont disagree with what you said above however If the US really wanted to know about JF-17, rest assured they already do. Even if not in Pakistan there are many other places to whom we are exporting and where the US can get its hand on. Take India's example. They had no problem taking their flankers to US in Red Flag and other exercises with Typhoons etc.
Having said that had this be project AZM or some other 5th generation platform than yes we could adhere to this advise of being cautious.
But anyway i dont think this is happening so there is no point in continuing this debate.
I hope PAF's Intelligence wing is also considering the threats .....

They'll be gathering information that they'll use against you tactically when they decide to attack.

That's all.....Don't get too happy lol
Could be. But you really think that Pakistan's Intelligence is gonna be sitting ducks ??

Fahad Bilal, AH-1Z are newer model, this model was picked by the US Marines for their expedition force, they ordered 29 more of these in August 2018.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom