What's new

Pakistan-US hold consultations over strategic defence dialogue: ISPR

You think this should be acceptable to Pakistan!!
It shouldn't, but it depends on our decision-makers.

I'm not talking about 'traitors' either, even the sincere types are going to have to make tough decisions.

For example, the US is one of the few countries with whom we maintain a trade surplus. Moreover, the US also has a key say on things like FATF, IMF, the World Bank, etc. They can also push other countries to buy more Pakistani goods (or less).

It's not just an issue of KFX vs AZM, but the whole package -- economics, trade, foreign relations, and shady activity.

For us, the best case is the US completely forgetting about us. That's what seemed to have happened with Trump, and in a way, programs like AZM got a start. Let's see if that continues with Biden.

I highly recommend India culture revolution to eliminate rape culture and caste system. Shame.
you are in no position to recommend anything to anyone! first build some credibility and self-respect. Being stabled by ccp, however well fed, only gets you upto one less

India is directly involved in Afghan Govt and leading NDS ops under the U.S nose against Pakistan. What Americans are doing there?

Providing diplomatic cover to the India's state terrorists, like they did when they blocked in the UN naming of Indian individuals involved in gruesome terrorist activities in Pakistan, e.g APS carnage.

US Navy can shut down any trade from Gwadar. I am not sure what is being bypassed
In its present form of course, however hypothetically speaking if Chinese ships start sailing in the Indian ocean then it will become significantly more difficult, but again a lot of factors go into decision making like this and Gwadar is not the only bypass, there is also the southern bypass(southern Indian ocean), northern bypass (Artic route) and overland bypass (across Central Asia).

First lift the curfew in Kashmir for 1 years and 5 months now. Have some humanity.
Hindutva = a variant of Nazi fascism.
no surprise you are this ill informed. This is why I keep telling you to grow all aspects of being a human being rather than just the stable feed

no surprise you are this ill informed. This is why I keep telling you to grow all aspects of being a human being rather than just the stable feed
Curfew in Kashmir for 1 years, 5 months and 5 days, FACT. No one on earth under curfew for that long.
Fascism Hindutva put 12,267,013 people under curfew. Incredible.

Death(s)~200[4]
Arrested~4000[5]

2019–2021 Jammu and Kashmir lockdown

I failed to see the difference between Hindutva and Nazi concentration camp.

Do you want to go to war for China ?

If we have to defend our country, then no one should be under any illusion. What right US have got to tell us what to do and US is not the only country who have God given right to live on this Earth, its not 2001 any more. We are not Iraq or Libya, US may be a super power and can inflict heavy losses but body bags will be going back to the land of free too. Days of arm twisting, do more and do what we tell you are long gone. US should get used to it as well as new donkey on the block India must bear in mind too. F***ing Indian hiding under the goras name thinks bleaching his arse, have start reflecting light.

Last edited:
Do you want to go to war for China ?

If the goods enter Pakistan territories and transported from there they should be fine and if otherwise where goods going in and outside of any port were to be blocked it would be declaration of war as that individual said on the op. It is just simple and you don't need to be math genius to know this logical outcome. Chinese goods thru CPEC pakistan is the most secure route unless war breaks-out but even in that it would be relatively safe unless Pakistan herself is involved in another war or in other frontlines

Last edited:
If the goods enter Pakistan territories and transported from there they should be fine and if otherwise where goods going in and outside of any port were to be blocked it would be declaration of war as that individual said on the op. It is just simple and you don't need to be math genius to know this logical outcome. Chinese goods thru CPEC pakistan is the most secure route unless war breaks-out but even in that it would be relatively safe unless Pakistan herself is involved in another war or in other frontlines

Let me get it straight. When US carrier groups impound Chinese cargo ships headed for Gwadar Pakistan is going to risk its neck for China without a hostile India by its side

Let me get it straight. When US carrier groups impound Chinese cargo ships headed for Gwadar Pakistan is going to risk its neck for China without a hostile India by its side

It's the way you put it previously it was redundant. If the Goods enter Pakistan from the North they instantly become local goods and transported from it's ports but if the US were to size Chinese cargo in the ocean it's entirely China-US issues and has nothing to do with this. But seizing Pakistani goods coming in and outs of their ports would be declaration of war. Again you said blocking the port? Not seizing Chinese cargos in the ocean these are entirely different things?

It's the way you put it previously it was redundant. If the Goods enter Pakistan from the North they instantly become local goods and transported from it's ports but if the US were to size Chinese cargo in the ocean it's entirely China-US issues and has nothing to do with this. But seizing Pakistani goods coming in and outs of their ports would be declaration of war. Again you said blocking the port? Not seizing Chinese cargos in the ocean these are entirely different things?

Well if USA was to search every ship headed for Gwadar it would be close to an act of war. the question is what does Pakistani generals do

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom