What's new

Pakistan urges no militarisation of space after India tests anti-satellite missile

lol wow...
I think Pakistan should follow=> Crawl=>Walk=>Run. We have only started crawling (for various reasons).
Asteroid mining wow..lol space video games much???

Ignorant much? You are talking about something you have no idea about. Asteroid mining is the next step after space travel look at Japan, EU, US they all landed crafts on small bodies. I never said it's the first step you need to learn to interpret people's words and the context in which they are provided. I am saying the resources should be put toward asteroid mining instead of shooting down a satellite or any other military application. Let me know if you want anything else spelled out.

Ignorant much? You are talking about something you have no idea about. Asteroid mining is the next step after space travel look at Japan, EU, US they all landed crafts on small bodies. I never said it's the first step you need to learn to interpret people's words and the context in which they are provided. I am saying the resources should be put toward asteroid mining instead of shooting down a satellite or any other military application. Let me know if you want anything else spelled out.
I am actually not ignorant without saying much on this subject. Talking about japan, USA and EU and then you talk about Pakistan... that is little unrealistic. As I said, first learn to crawl before starting running let alone flying. Mining and shooting down a satellite are two completely different consideration. One is needed more sooner vs the other... Now I am not the one to argue much, but objectivity is very important.

I am actually not ignorant without saying much on this subject. Talking about japan, USA and EU and then you talk about Pakistan... that is little unrealistic. As I said, first learn to crawl before starting running let alone flying. Mining and shooting down a satellite are two completely different consideration. One is needed more sooner vs the other... Now I am not the one to argue much, but objectivity is very important.

The fact that they (mining and shooting) are different should tell you that they require resources separately now what I am saying is instead of dividing the resources between the two why not specialize in one while (almost) completely ignoring the other. Hopefully that clears it up.

Salaam

The Indian ambitions to become and superpower- the Pakistani need to keep credible deterrence - has been a blessing of sorts for Pakistan.

Hopefully this development will give new impetus to Pakistan's pursuit of scientific and technological development in general and space exploration in particular.

Maybe this will give us a newer era of SciFi movies and T.V series in Pakistan. Pakistani Star trek would be awesome :D

Nothing can stop us developing this technology, come on pak this is not ICBM OR SLV that we afraid to test so for

Back
Top Bottom