What's new

China successfully tests 'phantom space strike' weapon which can overwhelm an enemy’s missile defence systems ahead of a nuclear attack

It is funny. You weaponise the planet that you actually live on, but are worried about weaponising the space... 🤔

I did mention about the nuclear weapon issue. And i only wanted to tackle the doomsday weapon for now. One thing at a time.

It seems you have absolutely no idea what weaponization of space can lead to..

I did mention about the nuclear weapon issue. And i only wanted to tackle the doomsday weapon for now. One thing at a time.

It seems you have absolutely no idea what weaponization of space can lead to..

It seems you are rather worried about a race you don't want to enter.

You already screwed up on planet earth. Don't worry too much about space.

its the daily mail, a tabloid with a dubious reputation. I think this is fake news, has to be, I don't really think the Chinese are stupid enough to think we don't have passive receivers and an integrated array of land,sea,air and space based radars and sensors that can identify these decoys in real time.

Simply ypu are outsmarted by them, permanently.

Spoofing weapons like this and USA's NEMESIS. Electronic warfare on another level.

China should by all means continue to develop such capabilities to challenge and deter her enemies.

I can bet you that the people that are now screaming against weaponising space would be the first to celebrate if they possessed such a capability.

China should by all means continue to develop such capabilities to challenge and deter her enemies.

I can bet you that the people that are now screaming against weaponising space would be the first to celebrate if they possessed such a capability.

I believe all major military industries have heavy investments in these fields of electronic warfare and China along with the US certainly are the two with the heaviest investments in these fields.

In modern warfare, there is increased reliance on high tier weapons for example with China's anti ship ballistic missiles which are essentially common body hypersonic glide shaped MaRV warheads (not the plane like HGV like the DF-ZF). This one strategic high tier weapon is part of China's important anti access area denial set against the US Navy which is the US' way of power projection. This system has a mysterious (kept confidential to protect the system) surveillance, command, communication, targeting, tracking, and guidance chains. China's aim is to make the kill chain much more resilient while the US would be aiming to disrupt that.

There are situations where it is the US trying to make their shooter and sensor nodes and entire chains more resilient and deliver higher resolution results while China side tries to break that down.

This is the first tactical tranche of modern war. It is also the sector that can deliver the heaviest blows and a different realm to artillery barrages which have their own place.

This is the "invisible" sector of modern war because intelligence and information is vitally more important to keep secretive. Therefore neither side talk much about how their electronic and cyber warfare strengths are since these are the make or break, lose or win side of modern war. At least for things like achieve air superiority, ability to coordinate strikes or completely be unable to do sorties from whatever platform.

Fully agree on this point.

Weaponizing space is a route we don't wanna go.

A space-nuclear capable nation can easily launch satellites with EMP capable nukes onboard, let's say 30 satellites, have an orbit above let's say China, and on the day of the command detonate the 2~ satellites above China at that time, causing an EMP that shuts down China.
Personally, my only worries are about a very tiny part of the earth with a tiny bunch of humans in it, somewhere in a desert. It can be (will be) eradicated by far less such advanced means. This thought alone gives me nightmares. :woot:

facts :rofl:

its always the weaker ones to cry about something they dont have or cant do because its "unfair", but then go crazy with it themselves and couldnt care less whats fair or right

The weaponization of space seems inevitable. We don't know what the United States is doing in secret, and we don't know what Russia is doing in secret

America and Russia don't know what China is doing

In that case, shouldn't your opponent be the first to threaten the survival of your country with space weapons

Weaponizing space is a route we don't wanna go.

A space-nuclear capable nation can easily launch satellites with EMP capable nukes onboard, let's say 30 satellites, have an orbit above let's say China, and on the day of the command detonate the 2~ satellites above China at that time, causing an EMP that shuts down China.

starwars was initiated by the US,
almost all deadly weapons are a product of white man's insecurity

as far as this particular system is concerned.

"the day will not come, until the Gog and Magog will shoot arrows in the sky,
which will come back bloodies,
they will claim, they don't see any God, and have killed whatever it was there. "

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom