What's new

Pakistan urges no militarisation of space after India tests anti-satellite missile

17 hours are more than enough to get this capability.

no. I was just hearing experts on aljazeera news. He was saying that u can even use ur satellite to destroy other satellite. If i am not wrong then, ballistic missiles are also satellites.Just give them the right orbit at the right time.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    580.9 KB · Views: 3,597
The thing is, secretly India is sold made in US or made in Russia to increase the arms race in the region, now its only matter of time for Pakistan to respond, which they will with the help of Pakistans friends.

But I believe that this was nothing kore than a lie played by India to fool its public once again.

This has nothing to do with Pakistan. This missile is not meant for Pakistan, or any country in this region.
This has more to do with posturing.

The thing is, secretly India is sold made in US or made in Russia to increase the arms race in the region, now its only matter of time for Pakistan to respond, which they will with the help of Pakistans friends.

But I believe that this was nothing kore than a lie played by India to fool its public once again.
You missed the Jew - Hindoo sazish.

Aircraft carriers, nuclear program, space program etc. are a huge economic drains. I say Pakistan should keep away from this race. Let India ruin it's economy. We don't have to follow suit.

Yet we spend less than 2% of our GDP combined in all of these projects.

Is it a coincidence that Turkey has started a very "ambitious" space program, and has disclosed a detailed plan recently????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom