What's new

Pakistan urges no militarisation of space after India tests anti-satellite missile

We need to start this area , first thing first we need to rename the organization

SUPARCO sounds like Supari

Wonder when Pakistan's space agency SUPARCO started making missiles ??? :o::o::o:

Friends and allies also play vital role in geopolitics as america and russia do.
Pakistan is already doing best in available resources and will give surprises to his enemies soon, as we did on 28 may 1998, and 27th Feb 2019.

Instead of advocating for shooting down a shitty satellite Pakistan should work towards asteroid mining! Land a small craft on an asteroid or comet instead.

Yes and then we should leave a Pakistani guy named Microsoft on the comet to provide tech service to Aliens and Astronauts..cha ching, Cha ching...:victory::victory::victory:

After the nuclear madness now welcome to the new area of war between the two eastern countries.
When india developed nukes we had no other option other because deterrence was necessary for our survival.
USA blamed us as usual.Now again india is pushing to enter into space warfare because our satellites will not be safe and again as usual uncle sam will blame us rather than blaming india which is violating a international law.Look at the western hypocrisy here have you ever heard a single statement against india after the missile test in the space??

55554381_10155864746847143_3937042786183806976_n.jpg

India being India, they up the ante and then when we respond they sulk.

It will be interesting to hear them cry some more after this.

We need to allocate huge money for these types of project.
pak dont need to respond. just put a right person on the head of suparco and allocate reasonable funds. u guys can catch up with us (present time) 10 years from now. obv india wud have progressed, so will china. in ascending order.

Instead of advocating for shooting down a shitty satellite Pakistan should work towards asteroid mining! Land a small craft on an asteroid or comet instead.
lol wow...
I think Pakistan should follow=> Crawl=>Walk=>Run. We have only started crawling (for various reasons).
Asteroid mining wow..lol space video games much???

Aircraft carriers, nuclear program, space program etc. are a huge economic drains. I say Pakistan should keep away from this race. Let India ruin it's economy. We don't have to follow suit.
Sir... Are you suggesting Pakistan put its head in the sand for impending danger and concentrate on economy. This argument is so strange when people make it. A country cannot be one dimensional in just concentrating on one and ignore the other. The strategy should always be multi-faceted.

I remember making a post earlier somewhere, where I said that the eye in the sky is so so very important. For Asian powers(China, India and also Pakistan) to have any credible deterrence. They need to be able to see from the sky and seek and destroy in the sky.
In this day and age if you can make your foe or adversary not see thing... is priceless.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom