What's new

Pakistan unveils new Air Defense sytem FM-90/HQ-7B manufacturing by China

Can we help with motors? Seems like you guys are struggling with range.

BTW imagine this HQ-7B mounted on this beast

11039049_764548940310867_8104889718702408461_n.jpg

Roketsan design/develop jet propulsion for Italian missile projects. They have a proven experience on this field so I don't think They are going to fall into difficulties to develop a state of art motor which will power up missiles until dedicated range.

25umc6d.jpg

KALE develops turbo-jet propulsion for cruise missile projects
som-fuzelerine-yogun-ilgi-7286968_x_o.jpg

Bro, Instead of PARS 4x4, I think Pars 6x6 will be more suitable platform to integrate HQ-7B launchers.

Roketsan design/develop jet propulsion for Italian missile projects. They have a proven experience on this field so I don't think They are going to fall into difficulties to develop a state of art motor which will power up missiles until dedicated range.

25umc6d.jpg

KALE develops turbo-jet propulsion for cruise missile projects
som-fuzelerine-yogun-ilgi-7286968_x_o.jpg

Bro, Instead of PARS 4x4, I think Pars 6x6 will be more suitable platform to integrate HQ-7B launchers.

I was confused by the very little difference between the two Hisar variants. I thought maybe they are working for increased range.

Anyways, forget about HQ7. I would very much like to see us working together on air defence systems. We need a very robust point defence system for defence against stand-off munitions. I was thinking about a turret with a VLS for SAMs on the back and a AAG on the front. What say you?

I was confused by the very little difference between the two Hisar variants. I thought maybe they are working for increased range.

Anyways, forget about HQ7. I would very much like to see us working together on air defence systems. We need a very robust point defence system for defence against stand-off munitions. I was thinking about a turret with a VLS for SAMs on the back and a AAG on the front. What say you?

While we are at it, We should be upgrading our MANPADS as well. Those II and III's Anza would be ineffective against latest counter measures.

Back
Top Bottom