What's new

Pakistan unveils new Air Defense sytem FM-90/HQ-7B manufacturing by China

18245_976008402418012_6342791493110887344_n.jpg

COAS being briefed about FM-90 missile system at Air defence firing Ranges near Karachi on Monday — withAkash Sardar, Saqlain Haydry and Aliya Ahmad.

Timeline Photos - General Asim Bajwa | Facebook

11262506_976008859084633_1599965504083816226_n.jpg

COAS witnessing firing of FM -90 missile system at Air defence firing Ranges near Karachi on Monday — with Akash Sardar, Faheem Waqar and Aqib Khan.

18245_976008402418012_6342791493110887344_n.jpg

COAS being briefed about FM-90 missile system at Air defence firing Ranges near Karachi on Monday — withAkash Sardar, Saqlain Haydry and Aliya Ahmad.

Timeline Photos - General Asim Bajwa | Facebook

11262506_976008859084633_1599965504083816226_n.jpg

COAS witnessing firing of FM -90 missile system at Air defence firing Ranges near Karachi on Monday — with Akash Sardar, Faheem Waqar and Aqib Khan.
We should have at least 60 batteries of these and at least 24 of HQ-16 and 12 of HQ-9 by the way Turkey is also showing its Hisar Air Defense systems it has two versions one is short range and the other is medium range can't say How good it is but can be an option @Horus @Hakan @Neptune

sorry for ruining the party but this war is not only weapons war , information warfare and despite stocking weaponry which i am absolutely okay with we have done nothing to counter media warfare unleashed on us by india and which has to a certain extent affected us.
Maybe many would call me silly and brush off mycomment but 1971 secession was engineered initially through media and propaganda and penetrating the education system.
Isi kuch nai kar rahee to counter this. Why cant we setup think tanks with intelligent minds who would keep an eye on interwebs and also counter indian propaganda attempts. There is so much that could be done but none is being done. We come and cheer weapons but dont look towards other aspects of war.

And we arent short of intelligent minds. Horus bahi ,irfan bahi and there are others mujhay bilkul bhool gaey hain, masha Allah we have these awesome brains. They can do brilliant work, might already be doing but this is the time when we dont have to sit and act romantic with weapons but do alot more.
I will tell you when recently islamabad high court cancelled lakhvis detention, everywhere on pak newssites indians started dropping more massacre threats. My intuition toldme something will happen and then came church bomb blast. Now our media what it had done in past ,it had shown minorities as such oppressed communities that sort of mindset had been developed that christians went on to lynch two innocents. Christian couple mob killing was there but media had built this kind of you are oppressed mindset.
It didnt stop here dawn news took it further, it started a barrage of articles of christians persecution right after the blast, jo kay itni nahi hai. Immediatelty after blast , in next two days dawn news posted several many articles on christians with women crying and painful images and very very wrong and miscreant headline like in one newspiece a chistian man or kid had arms raised up in air and headline was : Stop killing us!!!!!
14 years say sab say ziada sunnis were killed aps kids were killed phir bhi dawn ko sharam nahi ayi.
Kal again they wrote an article, graveyard of something Youhannabad. !! Iwas shocked
Hamara media kabhi aman anay hee nahi deta.
This same media promotes indias fake gdp growth, they are constantly eulogizing modi. Nd when we post comments they block us all pakistanis.
Isi kuch nai kar rahee. If you want to win war then go and fight on all fronts.
And trust me media front is most lethal but most easy to win as well.
I am a very oridnary mind, i cant help much but we have exceptionally great minds who can do great work and by great work i dont mean zaid hamid sort of, or 24 7 praising army. No. Do quality work. It will have immense effect.
Ok i am sorry i derailed thread. I know you all wanna kickme out now. I must go.
Itna long essay ab kon parta rahy..

我想说的是总有人抹黑中国的产品,这个不奇怪,西方人的思维逻辑是我们都在封锁你的军工市场,你怎么可能生产出比欧美更好的产品呢?有就是抄袭仿制的,肯定没我原版的好!事实上中国根本就没有法国或者哪个国家的导弹,如果有人硬要说外形上都是圆的,那我只能呵呵了。巴铁有一点可以相信的是,中国卖出去的不仅仅是导弹,巴铁靠的也不仅仅买到手的那些导弹,中国绝对不会在关键的时候像法国对待阿根廷一样把飞鱼导弹给禁售或者数据出卖给他国。感到悲哀的是世界媒体的话语主动权仍然操纵在西方别有用心的阴谋家手里,发展中国家至今没有醒悟到底为什么那么容易就被看到的某些言论牵着鼻子走,这是很悲哀的!

We should have at least 60 batteries of these and at least 24 of HQ-16 and 12 of HQ-9 by the way Turkey is also showing its Hisar Air Defense systems it has two versions one is short range and the other is medium range can't say How good it is but can be an option @Horus @Hakan @Neptune
The Hisar systems need time to mature, unlike the others. This is turkeys first air defense missile and might need modifications.

I don\t get it , the secrecy and being pissed part . Indian Electronic intelligence would've picked up signature of FD-2000 anyway. As you said, they were deployed near Lahore. What's the point of keeping it under wraps? Are they afraid India would develop tactics to counter it ? Boo yah, with the advent of High speed ARM missiles, you don't need any special kind of strategies to counter such SAMS

and you think Pakistanis are fools who will not know that this could happened if they don't deploy protective layer to their key SAM assets??

and you think Pakistanis are fools who will not know that this could happened if they don't deploy protective layer to their key SAM assets??

And there is no protective layer for SAM assets in PA inventory nor in PAF inventory.

And there is no protective layer for SAM assets in PA inventory nor in PAF inventory.

Your info is not updated dear. :D

SIPRI have no record of FM-90 sales/purchase, and Pakistan mostly purchase systems like that. get the hint. :azn:

Your info is not updated dear. :D

There is no CIWS to protect SAM. Any other asset to counter ARM are desperate measures which has only 1 percent chance of success.

There is no CIWS to protect SAM. Any other asset to counter ARM are desperate measures which has only 1 percent chance of success.

Radar/IR guided SR-SAMs and gun systems with AHEAD anti-missile rounds are already there with SPADA, LY-80E & HQ-9. Combined in NCW environment they form potent layered air defense system.

One may see Chinese FL-3000/FM-3000 SAM or land version of Type-730 too in case of war in future. Pakistani military is giving air defense its top priority as they know what kind of heavy threat from air they might face in case of any future war.

PN must look into FM-3000 SAM for its Azmat class or similar boats, they will be force multiplier.

Last edited:
I noticed it earlier. We were operating Crotale already
PN has HQ7 since ages. Actually it was Navy who has trained army people which led them to test this system now!!

Bro, Hisar SAM is one of the most ambitious missile projects of Turkish defence industry. Under an advanced network, Hisar missiles are planned to engage almost all type of aerial threats. There are two type of missiles called Hisar-A and Hisar-O. Both are actually same missiles but Hisar-O is longer variant to reach longer ranges. Turkish industry designed three different concept for two missiles.

-Hisar-A Autonomous
-Hisar-A Towed
-Hisar-O Towed

and A new Missile project is also commenced called Hisar-U. Hisar-U is planned to be advanced long range SAM system which is going to be on par with PAC-3/S-400.

Hisar-A Autonomous
CELCpb9UkAIm3wL.jpg:large

Hisar-A Towed
995499_513513562074385_456549145_n.jpg

Hisar-O Towed
Hisar-O.jpg

Bro, Hisar SAM is one of the most ambitious missile projects of Turkish defence industry. Under an advanced network, Hisar missiles are planned to engage almost all type of aerial threats. There are two type of missiles called Hisar-A and Hisar-O. Both are actually same missiles but Hisar-O is longer variant to reach longer ranges. Turkish industry designed three different concept for two missiles.

-Hisar-A Autonomous
-Hisar-A Towed
-Hisar-O Towed

and A new Missile project is also commenced called Hisar-U. Hisar-U is planned to be advanced long range SAM system which is going to be on par with PAC-3/S-400.
Can we help with motors? Seems like you guys are struggling with range.

BTW imagine this HQ-7B mounted on this beast

11039049_764548940310867_8104889718702408461_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom