What's new

Pakistan unveils new Air Defense sytem FM-90/HQ-7B manufacturing by China

No doubt we stand among the modern and advanced armed forces of the world.

Why bring India into this and since you mentioned us anyway i mean seriously a short range SAM :lol:
Because india is the only rival we have in this region .

Don't know about that,i'll search.
-----
(If i'm not wrong,isn't Pakistan that once has given Crotales to China ? (They can confirm this).... 9 months later,HQ7B was born. :p: )
They only lent the male stud for cross breeding. No harm in spreading a little bit of luuùuurrrrvvvvvv.:p::enjoy::astagh:.
Araz

HD28.jpg
HD29.jpg

HD26.jpg
HD27.jpg

and here is most powerful Command of Pakistan Military - WMD Strategic Force (Weapons of Mass Destruction) responsible for safeguarding National Security. Command doctrine is to deter massive retaliation in response of any aggression by the enemy forces.

11.JPG

@Windjammer @WebMaster @Horus @graphican @Irfan Baloch @Jango

Click to see large size...

I don\t get it , the secrecy and being pissed part . Indian Electronic intelligence would've picked up signature of FD-2000 anyway. As you said, they were deployed near Lahore. What's the point of keeping it under wraps? Are they afraid India would develop tactics to counter it ? Boo yah, with the advent of High speed ARM missiles, you don't need any special kind of strategies to counter such SAMS
switched off
they are not left on all the time to give away their position
this is the shortest explanation I can give. there are many methods of hiding and camouflaging and every system's weakness is covered and countered by another layer of countermeasure

these weapons don't operate in isolation but are a part of a system. there are decoy, there are balloons, there is CAP, there is infantry with light weapons, there are AAK AAK cannons, there are other electronic countermeasures that I am not supposed to discuss.

ground based radars and air defence systems operators are mindful that actively seeking any hostile enemy ALL the time gives away their positions so they improvise they can be on standby and made online on moment's notice.

Last edited:
Is this a new system? I don't think so. Went to Chaklala Airbase( Now Nur Khan Airbase) on 6th Sep 2009. The system was displayed there. So it is not a new system but perhaps it is newly unveiled

That's one hell of impressive line up, covering everything from troop concentrations to armour brigades, strategic stationery or moving targets and off course the city killers. Just awesome.

My main focus over there was WMD Force not Aircrafts, Armor etc. I was just there to capture snaps of Strategic Force. You don't see any large, close and detail pictures of Pakistan's ASFC before.

PS: Could you please forward these images to HQ & ISPR ?

My main focus over there was WMD Force not Aircrafts, Armor etc. I was just there to capture snaps of Strategic Force. You don't see any large, close and detail pictures of Pakistan's ASFC before.

PS: Could you please forward these images to HQ & ISPR ?
Will do, have also forwarded the F-16 shots to the display pilot. :agree:

BA has been holding this system for some time. A good system.

sorry for ruining the party but this war is not only weapons war , information warfare and despite stocking weaponry which i am absolutely okay with we have done nothing to counter media warfare unleashed on us by india and which has to a certain extent affected us.
Maybe many would call me silly and brush off mycomment but 1971 secession was engineered initially through media and propaganda and penetrating the education system.
Isi kuch nai kar rahee to counter this. Why cant we setup think tanks with intelligent minds who would keep an eye on interwebs and also counter indian propaganda attempts. There is so much that could be done but none is being done. We come and cheer weapons but dont look towards other aspects of war.

And we arent short of intelligent minds. Horus bahi ,irfan bahi and there are others mujhay bilkul bhool gaey hain, masha Allah we have these awesome brains. They can do brilliant work, might already be doing but this is the time when we dont have to sit and act romantic with weapons but do alot more.
I will tell you when recently islamabad high court cancelled lakhvis detention, everywhere on pak newssites indians started dropping more massacre threats. My intuition toldme something will happen and then came church bomb blast. Now our media what it had done in past ,it had shown minorities as such oppressed communities that sort of mindset had been developed that christians went on to lynch two innocents. Christian couple mob killing was there but media had built this kind of you are oppressed mindset.
It didnt stop here dawn news took it further, it started a barrage of articles of christians persecution right after the blast, jo kay itni nahi hai. Immediatelty after blast , in next two days dawn news posted several many articles on christians with women crying and painful images and very very wrong and miscreant headline like in one newspiece a chistian man or kid had arms raised up in air and headline was : Stop killing us!!!!!
14 years say sab say ziada sunnis were killed aps kids were killed phir bhi dawn ko sharam nahi ayi.
Kal again they wrote an article, graveyard of something Youhannabad. !! Iwas shocked
Hamara media kabhi aman anay hee nahi deta.
This same media promotes indias fake gdp growth, they are constantly eulogizing modi. Nd when we post comments they block us all pakistanis.
Isi kuch nai kar rahee. If you want to win war then go and fight on all fronts.
And trust me media front is most lethal but most easy to win as well.
I am a very oridnary mind, i cant help much but we have exceptionally great minds who can do great work and by great work i dont mean zaid hamid sort of, or 24 7 praising army. No. Do quality work. It will have immense effect.
Ok i am sorry i derailed thread. I know you all wanna kickme out now. I must go.

Is this a new system? I don't think so. Went to Chaklala Airbase( Now Nur Khan Airbase) on 6th Sep 2009. The system was displayed there. So it is not a new system but perhaps it is newly unveiled

that might have been Crotale missile system as below:

crotaleopra3.jpg

Looks a bit same as this FM-90
HQ-7B-Crotale-TELAR-2S.jpg

Back
Top Bottom