What's new

Pakistan unveils new Air Defense sytem FM-90/HQ-7B manufacturing by China

Honestly this system is like " Chotti Chotti Khushiyaan " The airdefense batteries are easily affordable they dont cost much per battery a battery has many launchers even if it costs 200 million dollar a piece to 300 for long range AD's. We should look for long range .

The saturated colors in the second pic are so cringe worthy. Pakistanis seem to like them :(

Anyways, forget about HQ7. I would very much like to see us working together on air defence systems. We need a very robust point defence system for defence against stand-off munitions. I was thinking about a turret with a VLS for SAMs on the back and a AAG on the front. What say you?

Brother, You know I always support a strong partnership/collaboration over strategic systems among brother states like Pakistan/Azerbaijan . With this way, Engineering capabilities of brother states would have been boosted thanks to mutual targets. Production of complete products can be seperated in accordance with expertize areas that partner countries mastered over. The products to be developed with this roadway, will have a strong marketing opportunity out of original developer states collaborated. I mean It is the system of European Union that We should apply on collaboration model over strategic systems. Otherwise, Noone gives their cutting edge strategic missile/tank/UAV systems to a country that is seen far away from their religion and politic ideology. No need to mention software/source code limitations.

Turkey saw those reality in 1974 Cyprus operation when West issued arm embargo to us and so Turkey established many defence institutes thanks to lessons received. From 74 to current, Maturation came to a level that Those institutes started revealing domestic strategic products so Turkish products/projects can lead many brother states to collaborate over them. It is known that Turkey offered partnership for big projects to brother states but Unfortunately bro, Every state has their own agenda so Turkey proceeds own way with funding own projects. Hisar SAM family is also one of them which has a development cost of almost 1 billion $.

ScreenShot022.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom