What's new

Pakistan TV channels fined Rs 10 million for excessive Indian content

Cheap are you nuts

Your best movie Waar has a budget of 1.9 Million USD
Even regional movies in India have more budget than that. Forget Bollywood and main stream serials.

Oo Richi Rich Hindi - Kabhi paisay kay tokray say bahir nikal kar bhi daikh lia karo, Programs are sold to Pakistani broadcasters via Dubai on cheap prices, the purpose of this is not to make profit but cultural invasion aka soft power. As i said now Urdu dubbed Turkish dramas are replacing Indian serials because they are even cheaper than Indian serials.

Oo Richi Rich Hindi - Kabhi paisay kay tokray say bahir nikal kar bhi daikh lia karo, Programs are sold to Pakistani broadcasters via Dubai on cheap prices, the purpose of this is not to make profit but cultural invasion aka soft power. As i said now Urdu dubbed Turkish dramas are replacing Indian serials because they are even cheaper than Indian serials.

The Turkish Drama on the Ottoman Empire is very good ! :D

So you are saying the Indian content in Pakistan media comes via Dubai which means its illegal broadcasting without buying rights from producers. Seems unlikely

So you are saying the Indian content in Pakistan media comes via Dubai which means its illegal broadcasting without buying rights from producers. Seems unlikely

Where i said it's without buying rights?

All the talk shows must be ban,private news channels are the real reason behind all this mess,talibans became heros thru these news channels.

Soon as we ban this idiots the better pakistan will get

Allow bollywood with one condition, as long as leading actors are pathans, punjabis and sindhis. And punjabi/urdu is used as its doing now instead of pure hindi. Otherwise ban them as well, no one want to watch chamars of India in Pakistan like rajnikant.

heights of stupidity. Even Punjabi and Urdu are India languages. Why dont you ban them too?

Says who? Two mods whole ridden with western culture, who enjoys a lot of things west and posting day in day out on a forum meant for english speaking community.

It's best to have the best of both worlds.
Indian pop culture, not culture, pop culture is far closer to the Western culture than Pakistani pop culture.

The youngsters today get their feed of foreign culture inevitably from the internet. Which is not a bad thing at all.
But here watch my point:

Jungibaaz - how about hollywood culture, I am sure you are quite a fan of those movies. Does it help your pakistaniyat or islamiyat? Or its just indian culture which is a threat - ironically the closest one which common pakistani relate to and understand.

That's the threat! The perceived similarity, the subconscious of Pakistanis can reject or seperate Western culture from their own very easily, the similarity with the Indian culture is a threat, this happens in every case study, when two separate nations share much of the same culture, the bigger nation's version with more exposure almost always literally takes hold of the other nation. Take the Canadians for example, if I were to meet one right now, even though I understand both American and Canadian culture well, 80% of the time I wouldn't know if he was American or Canadian.

We have our own version and culture we'd like to preserve, there's nothing wrong with indulging in foreign cultures, I watch Brit TV channels for a reason, but when I switch to a Pakistani one , I should not have to be given Bollywood with a Pakistani stamp on it.

Though I don't expect you to understand, you are Indian and yours is the dominant in terms of exposure. Try seeing through our eyes and you might understand better.

90% of the commercials on this site are Indian :P.. Why don't the admins ban that also :omghaha::omghaha:

Charity should begin from home :)

Those are target adds and are based on your search history doesent matter which part of the world you are in ''Uncle Google'' is watching you:close_tema:

Says who? Two mods whole ridden with western culture, who enjoys a lot of things west and posting day in day out on a forum meant for english speaking community.

Jungibaaz - how about hollywood culture, I am sure you are quite a fan of those movies. Does it help your pakistaniyat or islamiyat? Or its just indian culture which is a threat - ironically the closest one which common pakistani relate to and understand.

Western cultural intervention is not as degenerate as yours.

It is not so..Switch over your IP to different country and you still will get Indian ads..

I get 0 indian ads, the ads are based on your content searches. If you go to indian websites you get indian ads regardless of your ip, in conclusion you are a moron. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom