What's new

Pakistan & Turkey kick off 'TUSAP Raiders-14' joint air exercise in Konya.

Yeah, the "Quirks", The factory at Haripur does not even have the honesty to let ASELSAN stay on the box and its only contribution is putting a NRTC sticker on top of it.

the TiP factory is it ?

So what's your point here, and do you even know how old I am.

Ignorant people like you will never understand anything, nobody is revealing any secret here as there is no secret at all, anyways don't wanna waste my bandwidth with kids like you, btw have you changed your pampers last night.

Who gives a rats buttock how old you are. I know a 85 year old guy who insists that a Toyota Corona 75 is the best damn car on this earth; Im sure that is wisdom. Instead of trying to flaunt anonymous "credentials", debate the point.

The only one who is ignorant is you. And apparently insecure to the extreme. Banned from thread.

the TiP factory is it ?

Oh you remember those :p:

Oh you remember those :p:

I am glad they are manufacturing.

Last time I was there, they were making/assembling the Siemens EWSD.

I am aware they were contemplating at least a couple of digital radio projects .. never knew what happened to those !

Anyway,,, good news ...

PAF F-16 MLU!

I guess the goal of the exercise is to find out which of the two air force F-16 has the most bugs! :D

@Oscar

I know what your stance is regarding this;

However I need to know more, as what capabilities do the Turks have with regard to what goes beyond the processor ?

How much code do they control ?

Commence exercise!!! :cheers:

TUSAB RAIDERS'14 is kicked off today at 3th AJÜ (Main Jet Base) in Konya.

When PAF use JF thunder to participate in exercise with other country like china, turkey ...
can't wait anymore ... :pakistan:

When PAF use JF thunder to participate in exercise with other country like china, turkey ...
can't wait anymore ... :pakistan:
They already have so your wait is over.

PG141.jpg

this is just a picture ... i don't think so Pakistan use JF-17 thunder in any exercise yet
The picture is of all the participants of the exercise, here JF-17 and J-10 in formation take-off during the same exercise.

c3df30dcde771427f14c7005513cf94d_zpsf3acdaab.jpg

Back
Top Bottom