What's new

Pakistan & Turkey kick off 'TUSAP Raiders-14' joint air exercise in Konya.

Wait What!?:o:
Yes !
PAFF-7PGwithUSF-22Raptor1.jpg

these pictures are from Dubai, and there is no news of such an incident happening. even if it did, noone would release it or say anything about it. Stop spreading rumors.
No rumor honestly ...Someone responsible in the air defense branch shared it with me !

No rumor honestly ...Someone responsible in the air defense branch shared it with me !
Then who told you, its definitely a rumor, your taking about world best stealth fighter jet with 2nd gen PG can lock on F-22, it s a stupid thought.:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::lol::lol::lol::lol::blah::blah::blah::blah::girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::laughcry::laughcry:

Then who told you, its definitely a rumor, your taking about world best stealth fighter jet with 2nd gen PG can lock on F-22, it s a stupid thought.:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::lol::lol::lol::lol::blah::blah::blah::blah::girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::laughcry::laughcry:
When F-16 arrived in Pakistan ...they were pitted against F-7 ...F-7 locked it on several times...To many it was a stupid thought at first !

Radio was tested to be compatible with ASELSAN PRC-9661/5. Believe me, I would know first hand.
http://www.ssm.gov.tr/katalog2007/data/038/urun ing/ASELSAN ingilizce/PRC 9661/1.htm
with this
R&S®M3AR Software Defined Radios (Rohde & Schwarz - Products - Secure Communications - Software Defined Radios)

The issue is NOT ASELSAN to ASELSAN, its the sharing of Data, voice is not the issue at all with the JF-17 as the R&S radios are all Havequick compatible and so are ASELSAN's.

P.S

The ASELSAN product is better from a product perspective.
Yes and The Turkish radios are currently in mass production with Pakistani Quirk and modification. Being mass produced at a Factory near Haripur.

When F-16 arrived in Pakistan ...they were pitted against F-7 ...F-7 locked it on several times...To many it was a stupid thought at first !

Sorry @Sage Bro,

When the F-16s started being inducted into the PAF from 1984 ... there were no F-7s.
F-7s got started being inducted from 1988-89.

Yes I meant that when F-7 arrived in Pakistan ....my mistake sorry ...PAF officials rushed to the support crew and asked them to tarnish the camera reel and let it not be seen by the Chinese delegation who were there in the base at the time ...PAF officials were of the opinion that the Chinese might increase the price if they came to know that their plane could beat a US one ...The Chinese insisted a lot to see the film but they were not shown the footage and were made to believe that the F-16 won over F-7 ....!

F-16 is not stealth fighter boy, it has bigger RCS and you know RCS, you dont know anything kid and if you provide some reliable link about F-16:blah::blah::blah:

Yes I meant that when F-7 arrived in Pakistan ....my mistake sorry ...PAF officials rushed to the support crew and asked them to tarnish the camera reel and let it not be seen by the Chinese delegation who were there in the base at the time ...PAF officials were of the opinion that the Chinese might increase the price if they came to know that their plane could beat a US one ...The Chinese insisted a lot to see the film but they were not shown the footage and were made to believe that the F-16 won over F-7 ....!

Ok since I have no counter evidence to disprove what you are saying I am willing to take your word at face value.
But you must admit that it is a tough pill to swallow that the F-16 was bested by the F-7P (having lock-ons on the Viper several times ... as you mentioned) despite the fact that under no regimes of it's flight envelope is it remotely comparable to the Viper and that PAF pilots had already been flying it for a few years by then and the F-7P was a new system in their hands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom