What's new

Pakistan & Turkey kick off 'TUSAP Raiders-14' joint air exercise in Konya.

You are not only ill informed but also silly.

The reasons why the JFTs can't yet be deployed in international exercises are following.

1: JFTs are not yet capable of networking with the E-3 Sentry AWACs since the tactical data link which can link to the LINK-16 hasn't yet been integrated.

2: Such exercises require a good loitering capability which requires in flight refuling, which isn't available in block-1.

3: Air Combat Manuvering Instrumentation pod hasn't yet been 3: Air Combat Manuvering Instrumentation pod hasn't yet been 3: Air Combat Manuvering Instrumentation pod hasn't yet been 3: Air Combat Manuvering Instrumentation pod hasn't yet been integrated.

30000 posts does not give an automatic right to say whatever you want, you need to be careful while disseminating words from your mouth, your post says it all , repition of same reason would not make you bigger.

You think you are the only one well informed and have resources in PAF, I for one would be the most happiest person to praise JF but with what proof and don't come up with usual rhetoric.

I may not be an expert but not dumb at all, no wonder why the quality of discussion in this forum going down.

Just as a final hint half of my family is in different branches of armed forces and two of my siblings are at the senior position in PAF that includes JF.

In future kindly come with some concrete evidence otherwise increasing the number of posts won't make any difference to me. Chill.

Well, it was pitted against some front line Chinese platforms, not sure about any bubbles but certainly landed a few surprises.
Let me repeat...PAF WOULD NEVER PIT JF AGAINST WESTERN JET ON THE WESTERN GROUND, trusting your own product is a great thing but trusting blindly well that says it all.

As far as frontline Chinese aircraft are concern we don't even know there capabilities, the problem with us Pakistanies are that we think we are more informed than others, so how's the weather in Scotland is it more windy or sun has come out.

PAF will never pit jf17 against any other airforce, they know then the bubble will burst and all their claims would be vanished, their policy is keep the myth as long as they can.

Let me repeat...PAF WOULD NEVER PIT JF AGAINST WESTERN JET ON THE WESTERN GROUND, trusting your own product is a great thing but trusting blindly well that says it all.
As far as frontline Chinese aircraft are concern we don't even know there capabilities, the problem with us Pakistanies are that we think we are more informed than others, so how's the weather in Scotland is it more windy or sun has come out.
Albeit, now you have changed the goalposts, none the less, i am not familiar as how much systems have been integrated into the JFT but it's much more capable than say the PGs which were pitted against the likes of Mirage-2000 and Block-60 Dessert Falcon....... as for knowing the capabilities of Chinese platforms, i guess we also knew little about Italian and Saudi Typhoons and Eagles, besides by giving reference to others is not exactly a claim to know more or better.
The weather here if a little hazy but pleasant and plenty of hillwalkers out and about.

@Skywalker

* I'll say what i feel needs to be said.
* I don't care what your family does. You are here to discuss your opinions and get rebuttals. This is why its called a forum.

Just as a final hint half of my family is in different branches of armed forces and two of my siblings are at the senior position in PAF that includes JF.
And my friend you think your relatives and siblings share sensitive information with you? You think they have no respect for the oath of keeping matters of national security/interest secret?

Here is a hint from me too. My father, being a geologist, has worked on Chagai tunnels. He retired as Chief Geologist in 2001. During all this time, we had no clue about what he was doing for he never discussed his official matters with his family. It did not come to our knowledge until the names of some senior team members came into the media. Even after that, until today, he has not spoken a word about his job.

Yes and The Turkish radios are currently in mass production with Pakistani Quirk and modification. Being mass produced at a Factory near Haripur.

Yeah, the "Quirks", The factory at Haripur does not even have the honesty to let ASELSAN stay on the box and its only contribution is putting a NRTC sticker on top of it.

30000 posts does not give an automatic right to say whatever you want, you need to be careful while disseminating words from your mouth, your post says it all , repition of same reason would not make you bigger.

You think you are the only one well informed and have resources in PAF, I for one would be the most happiest person to praise JF but with what proof and don't come up with usual rhetoric.

I may not be an expert but not dumb at all, no wonder why the quality of discussion in this forum going down.

In future kindly come with some concrete evidence otherwise increasing the number of posts won't make any difference to me. Chill.

Considering that you did not do anything to improve it either, I suggest dont participate if that is the case. There are critics of the JF-17 and I am one of them. But one does that with public knowledge and ideas and not my uncle told me so.
Otherwise a lot of us have met enough senior leadership to have a collective inkling of exactly where the program stands today.

Albeit, now you have changed the goalposts, none the less, i am not familiar as how much systems have been integrated into the JFT but it's much more capable than say the PGs which were pitted against the likes of Mirage-2000 and Block-60 Dessert Falcon....... as for knowing the capabilities of Chinese platforms, i guess we also knew little about Italian and Saudi Typhoons and Eagles, besides by giving reference to others is not exactly a claim to know more or better.
The weather here if a little hazy but pleasant and plenty of hillwalkers out and about.

When did thunders get pitted against the BLK60s?

Vipers most likely but ROSE Mirages could also make an appearence.

And my friend you think your relatives and siblings share sensitive information with you? You think they have no respect for the oath of keeping matters of national security/interest secret?

Here is a hint from me too. My father, being a geologist, has worked on Chagai tunnels. He retired as Chief Geologist in 2001. During all this time, we had no clue about what he was doing for he never discussed his official matters with his family. It did not come to our knowledge until the names of some senior team members came into the media. Even after that, until today, he has not spoken a word about his job.

OTOH---so many have leaked secrets in front of their kids---or the kids have overheard their parents in the next room. This board has been witness to that----.

You will see many an indian smoothly probing young Pakistani members who brag about the capabilities of certain weapons---and young kids spilling out secrets----or they will say things wgich would bring the Pakistani product down---and these young Pakistani braves would come hollering to protect their turf and say things better not said----.

So what's your point here, and do you even know how old I am.

Ignorant people like you will never understand anything, nobody is revealing any secret here as there is no secret at all, anyways don't wanna waste my bandwidth with kids like you, btw have you changed your pampers last night.
Ignorant I maybe but not disrespectful to others. You appear to have no respect for people who happen to disagree with you even slightly. You certainly do not deserve to be addressed ever again.

Your post is reported.

@Aeronaut @Web Master

Back
Top Bottom