What's new

Pakistan Turkey Defence Production Updates

The ones that of 4, we have sunk 2 in exercises? lol

Then these must have been deemed unserviceable , since now we had advance , Ship lifts setup at Karachi , would have been possible to do better service had that been an option

However we did induct

• 2 OPV
  • 4th Azmat Missile Boat
  • 1 Type054 ( arriving soon)
  • Milgen Babur (going thru testing )

So seems to be ship for ship , upgrade , 2 retired (sunk) and 4 inducted

The Turkish army invaded first. Then the Greek Cypriots besieged the Turkish enclaves to prevent them from uniting with the forces coming from the mainland.
Looool like the Israelis you will change history

Looool like the Israelis you will change history
What part of history did the Israelis change specifically and why would you think that I am lying?
If you don't know about the war,you could watch a nice video on youtube in english:

Wondering if we are upgrading the old 4 UK based frigates they seems to be heading towards retirement
Should upgraded and serviced these for additional 10 years

Till the Type054 (4 Units) and Milgem (4 Units) introduction is fully complete
US_Navy_041121-N-7469S-001_The_Pakistan_Navy_destroyer_PNS_Babur_%28D_182%29_operates_in_the_Persian_Gulf_as_part_of_the_Coalition_Maritime_Campaign_Plan_conducted_under_Commander_Task_Force_One_Five_Zero_%28CTF-150%29.jpg
These are bloody ancient, they’re far past their retirement date, should have been decommissioned 10 years ago. It’s just that the navy didn’t have the money, We already modernized them once after we bought them used from Britain.
Only 2 out of the initial 6 remain in service, those 2 will probably be sunk as targets as well. Though I do hope they preserve at least one as a museum ship.

These are bloody ancient, they’re far past their retirement date, we already modernized them once after we bought them used from Britain.
Only 2/6 remain in service, those 2 will probably be sunk as targets as well. Though I do hope they preserve at least one as a museum ship.

Well having sufficient ship counts is also important we don't have sufficient numeric count
Perhaps ideal time to retire the oldest ships is when the new ships are all active

i.e After we aquire Type054 (four units) and Milgem (Four Units)

Sure retire it after the 8 ships join Navy

Well having sufficient ship counts is also important we don't have sufficient numeric count
Not when the ships in question are this old. They’re just eating up money.
The PN has more than enough ships on order to cover said numeric count, they’re literally growing into one of the worlds largest navies. Absolutely no reason to keep these afloat.

Well since 2 ships have already been decommissioned the argument is not valid (what if?)

Look forward to see the 1 Type 054 arrive and 1 Milgem in near future

Well since 2 ships have already been decommissioned the argument is not valid (what if?)

Look forward to see the 1 Type 054 arrive and 1 Milgem in near future
The 054As are direct replacements for the Tariq class. When the ships get decommissioned depends on a lot more than just numbers, the crews need to be taken off the old ship to retrain for the new one in time. and the old ship itself has its limits, they can’t push it to where it becomes a safety hazard.

What part of history did the Israelis change specifically and why would you think that I am lying?
If you don't know about the war,you could watch a nice video on youtube in english:

It states clearly it was the Greeks Cypriots that were unhappy with the agreement that offered certain privileges to to Turks. And they started the violence. Did u even watch the video ?

It states clearly it was the Greeks Cypriots that were unhappy with the agreement that offered certain privileges to to Turks. And they started the violence. Did u even watch the video ?
Are you kidding? The Turks were unhappy because they wanted even more privileges. And that's not even what you were talking about earlier.

I'm starting to think YOU didn't watch the video and you're trolling me. In any case,once again you're derailing a thread just because you want to flame someone.
Omg.... Its states clearly in the 1st few minutes.
3.45min start listen
Greek Cypriots were unhappy with the privileges provided to the Turkish Cypriots and violate erupted. Then it goes on to state over 350 Turkish Cypriots were killed along with Greek and displacement of Turkish Cypriots.

You are a lemon arnt you

...shame people post shit and don't watch it. No need to troll you. People can see what u r.

Last edited by a moderator:
1637936344513.png

1st batch of 6X Flag of Turkey T129 ATAK helicopters to be delivered to Philippines in December.
Not for Pakistan....................

Back
Top Bottom