What's new

Pakistan-Turkey 4 Milgem Ada Class Corvettes Contract - Construction started

don’t think anyone here has claimed the Ada is a stealth ship
Oh no,not here. I meant back in the early and mid-2010s in the Turkish media,press,internet in general.
You see back then,this was one of the Erdogan government's pieces of propaganda. You know,new class with a "stealth design" and all. But when it was followed and the navy knew all its movements,the media here was talking like...debunking a myth or something.

I'm not saying it's not good for Pakistan. Especially if you put your own stuff on. Pakistan needs more ships. A renewal of the Pakistani Navy.

Last edited:
No,they didn't spot it after 26 hours lol! They were following it for 26 hours since it entered into that weird roaming. The rumors were the Turkish side considered or presented this class,at least back then,as stealth ships or with some stealth elements. Supposedly back in the early 2010s there was a lot of bragging about the Ada class.

damn you followed a ship with a known route. Do you want a medal

damn you followed a ship with a known route. Do you want a medal
The route wasn't known. Do Indians send you a report when their warships come out and go for a stroll? This only happens with a NAVTEX for war exercises in certain areas. The ship's route and destination wasn't known and it was especially suspicious,considering the weird how close it passed from Euboia,Attica and the islands.

The route wasn't known. Do Indians send you a report when their warships come out and go for a stroll? This only happens with a NAVTEX for war exercises in certain areas. The ship's route and destination wasn't known and it was especially suspicious,considering the weird how close it passed from Euboia,Attica and the islands.
You generally will know the whereabouts/ route of a warship in peacetime. I can tell you right now where each of the Pakistan navy’s F22P’s are.

You generally will know the whereabouts/ route of a warship in peacetime. I can tell you right now where each of the Pakistan navy’s F22P’s are.
Not with Turks man,not always. Especially when they're on such "missions". Provoke,test,propaganda etc.

Babur is not even close to Type 54. Type 54 in all probability has 32 VLS for Air Defence and some sort of Anti Submarine rocket. Plus Anti Ship Missiles and Anti Submarine Torpedoes
Just as @iLION12345_1 said, you need to pay more attention to the technical discussions we're having on these forums. If you miss the technical details, you'll end up missing most of the cool programs the PN is working on.

IMO.. with the information at hand, Babur class is bit of a disappointment when compared to Sa’ar 6 class of corvettes…

IMO.. with the information at hand, Babur class is bit of a disappointment when compared to Sa’ar 6 class of corvettes…

With 500 million plus each cannot cannot compare to 250/300 million ship, throw lot $ per ship and you will get more

isreali economy and Indiatrial capability is also a factor

Well, it coudl well be both are just equal but PN (like PAF) wants to have both western and chinese systems as a fail safe, both will likely fill very similar roles despite 054A being a bit heavier.

I would say these 8 boats, plus upgraded 4 F-22Ps and 6 Jinnahs will gives us a very very optimal mix of western/chinese systems and also decent numbers. In fact vis a vis the IN, this will be the biggest the PN has every been in terms of force rations, add 11 AIP subs and 14 odd MPAs to that and for a country with our coastline this is a really formidable punch. Easily bigger then anything in Mid East and more then half the size of IN.
is there evidence that CAMM-ER is better than HHQ 16 A ? maybe B version of HHQ16 B is also in tables. Tables have changed I think Chinese HHQ16 A is as potent as any counter part. West dillema needs to end. I may be wrong so please enlighten if CAMM-ER is better.

is there evidence that CAMM-ER is better than HHQ 16 A ? maybe B version of HHQ16 B is also in tables. Tables have changed I think Chinese HHQ16 A is as potent as any counter part. West dillema needs to end. I may be wrong so please enlighten if CAMM-ER is better.
Active radar vs semi active 😉 range is not always the only parameter

No ones talking about range. Plus not always active is better then semi active. I still believe semi active has its benefits.
Agree with you. Semi-active is better at being stealthy because the target will not pick up radar wave emission from the missile until the terminal point of the missile's flight, which give them shorter reaction time.

oh! does active radar seeker activates just after launch? i dont think so, until terminal phase missile seeker is silent gets corrections from battery radar(ship radar), so ? active is much better

Back
Top Bottom