What's new

Pakistan Tribes Turn Against Army

It still very much exists which is why many tribal lashkars are allowed to operate against them. It's a far too complex situation for most people here on PDF who aren't from or haven't been to tribal areas.

What I do advocate is for FATA to be integrated into what is now Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and for the province as a whole to be broken down into administrative units. The current setup has only helped create power vacuum. Incompetence and blatant corruption are a huge factor.

Khyber Agency has been a troubled area for much of the past 4-5 years; security presence there has been essential. Without it, the enemies of the state could easily regroup. It's bad enough that Afghanistan has been less than cooperative on securing its side but we have no control over that, at least for now.

As for Durand line, it's a non issue.

We dont want to be with kp, we rather have our own province. We spit on the name kp and ghaffar khan and his anp clan.

I read that Pakistani troops entered in Tirah valley for the first time since 1947. So, who basically guarded Pakistan-Afghanistan border in FATA when there are no PA presence there.

Why you gave example of Delhi.

Because an old system of scouts and local rifles (eg kurram rifles ) delegated by political agents negated the need for army at the time

(I emphasize "at the time")

The madman is again talking about himself. somebody give him some work to do so he starts feeling a sense of self worth and stops talking about his personal delusions, hallucinations and depressions.

ps - make sure the work does not involve writing fiction.

Why is it burning your backside?.

We dont want to be with kp, we rather have our own province. We spit on the name kp and ghaffar khan and his anp clan.

Do you speak on behalf of all FATA bc you aren't speaking on my behalf rora.

Administratively, the system in its present form is an absolute disaster. Proof of that is clear on display

Why is it burning your backside?.

Don't feed the trolls Agha

As for ANP and those spineless goons, you know my view about our dear leaders and politicians

(I agree with you on that ;))

Administratively, the system in its present form is an absolute disaster. Proof of that is clear on display

Don't feed the trolls

I dont represent all but there should be a referendum asking all tribals if they wish to merge with kp or create a province of their own.

Would you not be happy with a referendum?.

Don't feed the trolls

I dont represent all but there should be a referendum asking all tribals if they wish to merge with kp or create a province of their own.

Would you not be happy with a referendum?.

Brother ill support whatever is in the interests of the people and te nation as a whole.

Status quo is not an option for me

The madman is again talking about himself. somebody give him some work to do so he starts feeling a sense of self worth and stops talking about his personal delusions, hallucinations and depressions.

ps - make sure the work does not involve writing fiction.

I feel sad for his family and pity this sorry soul. He constantly abuses them as stupid, racist and foolish in front of others on an online forum to gain some imaginary appreciation. Idiot does not know its his 'stupid', 'racist' and 'foolish' family that would stand by him till death in case of anything. Or all this is one huge ruse to market his product. After all this is internet.

Merge them into the country as a the sixth provience. The biggest blunder of Jinnah was to let tribals live as tribal free of state authority!

If you were to go read history you would realize that Jinnah had no option given the situation at the time. The responsibility of their integration was placed upon us, given Jinnah`s death. As it goes, we aren't very good at anything except moaning and crying while tossing the blame on others. Stupendously this time it was Mr. Jinnah.

I am not surprised that the area is still the same as when dinosaurs roamed the place and highly unlikely to improve for another few millennia...
Honestly i don't see anything to be proud of.
do you?

Tribal areas as Alexander the great may have seen .

MandanaVillageSouthWaziristan.jpg

Tribal areas in 2013...See the above picture again :lol:

And who's fault is that?

The responsibility of their proper integration lays as much on us as it does on them, actually more on us. We leave them uneducated, uncared-for, let them rot and boil in this Godforsaken broth and then claim ourselves free of all responsibility? Nonsense!

@Safriz if inclusion of tribals was a mistake by jinnah then you are more then welcome to take your Punjab and sindh and f off, we don't need you guys its you guys need us.

Who the he'll was jinnah anyway.

You stupid moron....hes only the guy who gave you your identity. Unless you identify yourself as a Pakhtoon and not a Pakistani and if that is so then you allow, nay, invite obtuse and ignorant posts such as Safriz's.

Luckily Punjab, Sindh, KPK, FATA, the lot does not belong to you, Safriz, the government of Pakistan or me. It belongs to the state of Pakistan so start acting like it or is it that only I see the misery of your tribals?

Well i know who he is, but he wasn't really father of the nation as he was just a lawer for the cause. You fail to mention real fathers of the state like choudry rehmat ali etc. He didn't have a choice who to include or not, actually he was begging our people to join him.

WHAT!? Im guessing you have sufficient reading skills to go and open yourself a damn book. In all practicality there was, literally, only one man who got us this country and that was Mr. Jinnah. Without him you'd be singing Vandaymatram, or whatever they sing across the border. **** this, why do I even try.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said Read what I wrote. Actually it was not even required for those years. The Durand agreement which was negotiated between Afghanistan and (British) India could be interpreted as null and void after Pakistan broke off from British India. Actually that is what the Afghans are doing.

Instead of looking at the bigger picture you are bickering on small technicalities..:disagree:

These "small technicalities" are a fundamental part of the discussion. If they weren't leased for a particular time period as you failed to prove despite claiming it is obvious those regions permanently became part of British India. Afghanistan gave them to British permanently. And Afghanistan has no claim over British India. Just like it has no claim over Sindh or Bahawalpur.

So again. Prove what you said. Show us from Durand agreement that KPK was leased for 99 years by Amir of Afghanistan. I think this is the third different thread where you are asked to back this lie with some proof. What an irony!!! :)

Why you gave example of Delhi.

Because it is the most suitable example if we compare it to Afghan claim on our land.

I feel sad for his family and pity this sorry soul. He constantly abuses them as stupid, racist and foolish in front of others on an online forum to gain some imaginary appreciation. Idiot does not know its his 'stupid', 'racist' and 'foolish' family that would stand by him till death in case of anything. Or all this is one huge ruse to market his product. After all this is internet.

You retard by family I mean my relatives who moved. My parents do not have the political awareness to support or not support the MQM as we spent a lot of time outside the country to develop this kind of understanding. Stop being a kid.

If you were to go read history you would realize that Jinnah had no option given the situation at the time. The responsibility of their integration was placed upon us, given Jinnah`s death. As it goes, we aren't very good at anything except moaning and crying while tossing the blame on others. Stupendously this time it was Mr. Jinnah.

And who's fault is that?

The responsibility of their proper integration lays as much on us as it does on them, actually more on us. We leave them uneducated, uncared-for, let them rot and boil in this Godforsaken broth and then claim ourselves free of all responsibility? Nonsense!

You stupid moron....hes only the guy who gave you your identity. Unless you identify yourself as a Pakhtoon and not a Pakistani and if that is so then you allow, nay, invite obtuse and ignorant posts such as Safriz's.

Luckily Punjab, Sindh, KPK, FATA, the lot does not belong to you, Safriz, the government of Pakistan or me. It belongs to the state of Pakistan so start acting like it or is it that only I see the misery of your tribals?

WHAT!? Im guessing you have sufficient reading skills to go and open yourself a damn book. In all practicality there was, literally, only one man who got us this country and that was Mr. Jinnah. Without him you'd be singing Vandaymatram, or whatever they sing across the border. **** this, why do I even try.

I don't think he meant any of that. Rage speaking because of what Safriz said about his people. If someone says something like that to people who sacrificed so much for their nation they are bound to get angry. I believe this thread was pointless and only attacks tribals. I found out today that Qamar Khels are fighting LI and TTP and the reports of Ali Khels being with them are bogus too. Tribals will fight hand in hand with army against aggressors. Leave him. His anger will cool and he will come back and say he was outraged which is why he said it. FATA has been purposely kept backwards for years.

I do believe he shouldn't have said all this though. Safriz doesn't think before posting.

I don't think he meant any of that. Rage speaking because of what Safriz said about his people. If someone says something like that to people who sacrificed so much for their nation they are bound to get angry. I believe this thread was pointless and only attacks tribals. I found out today that Qamar Khels are fighting LI and TTP and the reports of Ali Khels being with them are bogus too. Tribals will fight hand in hand with army against aggressors. Leave him. His anger will cool and he will come back and say he was outraged which is why he said it. FATA has been purposely kept backwards for years.

I do believe he shouldn't have said all this though. Safriz doesn't think before posting.

You know I started off my post for slamming Safriz but then I came across this kid's posts. I'm sorry but this is getting so hopelessly depressing that I can't even explain. I understand his anger. However, that anger did show his allegiances quite clearly. This is the core problem of Pakistan, not the WOT, not the politicians, not the load shedding, nothing but this. None of us is true to this country. There was a time when I hoped for a better future for this country through a more educated collective conscience based on collective self interest, for God knows that we will never be true to this country for the love of it. I thought that facing hardship after hardship we would realize our follies and turn for the better. I don't see it happening anymore. I want to meet those people who raise their children first as Pukhtoons, Punjabis, Sindhis, Baloch, etc and then as Pakistanis, if at all. I want to see how despicable and dead a human can be. These thankless imbeciles whine for never having ever gotten anything from this country when they themselves have never given anything to it and/or are the ones who have actually destroyed it. Our mentalities are so insanely obtuse that its hard to differentiate us from mentally handicapped sheep. For God's sake, animals exhibit more sense. We are the sorriest lot on the planet and we still take pride in what got us here. And no one is even willing to listen. This hoard of people does not deserve this country and this country never deserved this hoard of people.

You know I started off my post for slamming Safriz but then I came across this kid's posts. I'm sorry but this is getting so hopelessly depressing that I can't even explain. I understand his anger. However, that anger did show his allegiances quite clearly. This is the core problem of Pakistan, not the WOT, not the politicians, not the load shedding, nothing but this. None of us is true to this country. There was a time when I hoped for a better future for this country through a more educated collective conscience based on collective self interest, for God knows that we will never be true to this country for the love of it. I thought that facing hardship after hardship we would realize our follies and turn for the better. I don't see it happening anymore. I want to meet those people who raise their children first as Pukhtoons, Punjabis, Sindhis, Baloch, etc and then as Pakistanis, if at all. I want to see how despicable and dead a human can be. These thankless imbeciles whine for never having ever gotten anything from this country when they themselves have never given anything to it and/or are the ones who have actually destroyed it. Our mentalities are so insanely obtuse that its hard to differentiate us from mentally handicapped sheep. For God's sake, animals exhibit more sense. We are the sorriest lot on the planet and we still take pride in what got us here. And no one is even willing to listen. This hoard of people does not deserve this country and this country never deserved this hoard of people.

The ethnic issue today is a major problem. I love Pashtuns but I don't need to hate anyone to reinforce my identity or wannabe identity. Its a sad state of affairs and I get depressed too sometimes. But we can beat this if we understand how to do it. These things thrive on the victim syndrome, self-gratification, shifting blame, evasion and propaganda. I coined the 5 things that define an ethno-fascist in my research for an ethnic paper.

We can easily beat this by not being drawn in when someone attacks people for their ethnicity. Your post is great because you didn't insult any ethnic group. Ghilzai is new and FATIAN's as I know for research on my book are highly emotional. He was probably more hurt than anything when told FATA should not have belonged there. Even I am hurt because I am attached to the people due to my book, have seen the biases against Pashtuns in Karachi. It is an issue when a person does not feel pain when his fellow brothers ethnicity is attacked. I challenged this and despite my family, relatives considering themselves muhajirs I broke the chains and stood apart.

We can break the chains of ethnicity if we wish. I wrote this when I was frustrated with the muhajir chauvinism and MQM support I saw around me. At that time I did not know where it would lead and was not a Pashtun by choice, now I am.

Phool watan key

Ik din, jab mai jaaga tha, bari gehree neend sey...

Mainay dekhay, har rang key, char phool watan key...

The Sindhi, the Balochi, the Punjabi, the Pathan...

Chamakdaar, aur behad, Khushrang the yeh phool...

jaisey neeley, aasman pey, chayi ho dhanak...

Pukar, rahay the mujhko, charon phool... charon phool...

Keh rahey, the mujhsey... tum bhi hum mein sey ek...

Mil ke, hum chamkey gey, roshni ki tarah...

In haseen, rangon sey...Kaamil kardo hamein...

Par bharna jab, mainay chaha... unki ore... unki ore...

Mujhko, rokti/bandti thi, zaat ki rassiyan

Zimeydaar par iska, na tha Pathan, na Sindhi...

Mai hi tha, jisney banda tha, apnahi mustaqbil ...

Naam tha, in rassiyon, pey Muttahida Qawmi Mahaz...

Par mainay jab, kaha insey, ke jaag gaya hoon mai...

Chor do, tum mujhko, mai hoon phool watan ka,

Phool, ubhartay hai, doosrey phoolon key hi sang...

Par meri hi, rassiyon ney, mujhey ghulam bana liya...

Laga di mohar, Mohajir ki, meri bareek shaakh pey...

Phir ki, mainay Koshish, faraar honey ki...

Magar, woh rassiyan, lehraney lagi...

ban, gayin yeh rassiyan, dehshat-angez saamp...

Jakar liya, mujhey aisay, jaisay hoon mai shikaar...

Mainay dehshat sey, uski nazron sey, jab milayeee nazar...

Baray ghussey sey, bari magroori sey, usney mujhsey kaha...

Mai Altaf hoon, muhafiz hoon main wahid, iss qawm ka...

Mainay himmat ki, ussey kaha, phir chor do mujhey...

Watan hai yeh, mera hi, gehwara meri zindagi/azaadi ka...

Alag na karo... mujhsey tum... merey in phulon ko...

Par usney, mujhey jakar liya, jaisay mujhmey jaan hi nahi/na ho...

Qaid, kar ke rakh liya, uss zalim Altaf ney/uss zalim saamp ney...

Weerani, chaa gayi jaisay, udhasi ki leher...

Akeley mein, sochta tha, yeh mainay kya kiya...

Mainay nafrat, ko farogh diya, phoolon sey juda huwa...

Mushkil waqt mein, saath na diya, apney phoolon ka...

Phoolon, key beech hai, ek bandhan bara haseen...

Waisay hi, jaisay naslon mein, hai rishta yeh haseen...

Jaisay phoolon ko, hai zarurat, ek dujey ki hamesha...

Bulkul hi, waisay hi, naslon ko hai hay yeh zarurat...

Per mainay, apney hathon sey, apna jahan jala diya...

Di, thi mainay, apney aap ko hi saza...

Azeem uss, rishtey ko, humney ek pal mein mita diya...

Janam, hai diya humne, saamp/zehreeley saampon/Altaf ko yahan...

Par is, mayusi mein, mainay yaad kiyay...

mere khawb, mere sapney, mera guzra huwa kal...

Kaisay, khoon paseeney sey, banaya tha Pakistan...

Croron, ki qurbani, dey key paya Pakistan...

Ab gar, hum bat gayey, to na rahay ga yeh watan...

Mainay, hosla kiya, seena taan liya...

Mita di, mainay woh mohor, Muhajir key naam ki/shaakh say...

Rakh liya, mainay naam apna, Pakistan...

Chaa gaya, ek dam sey, azeem ujala...

aisi, roshni chayi, kar sakti thi, woh sharminda,

suraj ko bhi, chand ko bhi

Aisi, chamakdar, khuda daad thi,

Main uski, roshni mein, shagufta ho gaya...

Ek hawa chayi, mujhey bahoon mey, ley kar woh chal pari...

Puhcha diya, mujhey bagh mein, khiltay hai jahan 200 phool...

insey, mil key, banaun ga mai Pakistan...

Khiley ga, is watan mein, har rang ka phool...

Sindhi, Balochi, Punjabi , Pathan... kahlayen gey yahan, Pakistan...

Har phool, hoga azad, na hongi nafratein...

Apni, ghalti sey, mainay seekha hai yehi...

Apney, phoolon mein, tafreek nahin hoti...

Zameen meri, aati hai, sab sey pehley...

Pakistan, hai toh hum hain, warna hum kuch bhi nahi...

You retard by family I mean my relatives who moved. My parents do not have the political awareness to support or not support the MQM as we spent a lot of time outside the country to develop this kind of understanding. Stop being a kid. .

By family i too meant your relatives. Now suck it up smartass.

Back
Top Bottom