What's new

Pakistan to soon deploy a nasty surprise for Indian Aircraft Carriers.

Yawn guys give it a break.

Even your daddys in America are giving pakistan credit for MIRV :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Why you need your daddy america to talk for you, did he test it or your scientists, why are your scientists not ready to come in front of the world and have a healthy debate.

Wow a Christian pastor in the USA talks about Pakistani missile...What an achievement !!!
billions plus indians shitting on the street everyday and you went to mars.... What an achievement :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Why you need your daddy america to talk for you, did he test it or your scientists, why are your scientists not ready to come in front of the world and have a healthy debate.
I really think you a retarded man. get some help.

billions plus indians shitting on the street everyday and you went to mars.... What an achievement :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Bro, you are getting too technical with these clowns who just want to jump up and down so they can sleep comfortably in their beds without having to address the fact that their nation is an almost irrelevence now.

@The Deterrent Bro kindly come and tell this over glorified clown of India @Abingdonboy that it isn't necessary for a MIRV missile to be ICBM.

Thanks.

You did not answer my question, Typically all the MIRV enabled missiles are on ICBMs or long-range ballistic systems with a minimum strike range of over 6,000 km. Therefore, it is difficult to believe that Pakistan has developed an MIRV-enabled missile with a range of just over 2,000 km.
They have pulled out some super human sh!t..
Within 2000 km it will take a sub orbital space flight take ballistic trajectory & will launch only 2 warherds..Pretty much awkward thing I have to say.

I am a scientist myself brother, i would like to know how you were able to do it, when the entire would took 20 years of R&D and with an ICBM.

@The Deterrent Bro kindly come and tell this over glorified clown of India @Abingdonboy that it isn't necessary for a MIRV missile to be ICBM.

Thanks.
he's probably an indian taxi driver here and he's talking about MIRV's like he knows the ins and outs lol.

Mr.Patel go back to driving your taxi or running your corner shop/

I am a scientist myself brother, i would like to know how you were able to do it, when the entire would took 20 years of R&D and with an ICBM.
Like i said i would love to know how does Ashwariya Rai feels like, doesn't mean it will happen.

should we be even debating with a poster with -27 likes, shows how smart you are.

Sure, says the guy who quoted a apocalyptic christian pastor as a representative of the USA.

Now would you turn to Jesus Christ, as Paul Begley preaches ?

he's probably an indian taxi driver here and he's talking about MIRV's like he knows the ins and outs lol.

The kind of dumb fanboy of Indian army this guy @Abingdonboy is, I find it hard that he can even drive a taxi properly.

Like i said i would love to know how does Ashwariya Rai feels like, doesn't mean it will happen.

I am not talking about aishwarya, i am talking about an missile with an 2200km range having MIRV capabilities, it is not only interesting but its sounds so fake as well hence, no one in pakistan is ready to discuss about it.

Sure, says the guy who quoted a apocalyptic christian pastor as a representative of the USA.

Now would you turn to Jesus Christ, as Paul Begley preaches ?
Why dont you use the internet and get information before you start talking about something you dont know about. not even your best indian scientist knowhow of MIRV technology
https://www.ft.com/content/a66fdc8c-e6b1-11e6-893c-082c54a7f539
https://www.rt.com/news/374946-pakistan-tests-ballistic-missile/
https://southasianvoices.org/hot-takes-pakistans-mirv-capable-ababeel-missile/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom