What's new

Pakistan to soon deploy a nasty surprise for Indian Aircraft Carriers.

I would love to meet your so called scientists who were able to make a MIRV with a range of 2200 kms, can you arrange for such a meeting.
so you have nothing to say after i shut you up about MIRV

The same scientists that made a nuclear bomb even with sanctions buddy, keep guessing we can take you out whenever we want.

Yes, because now one of the world's most capable sea-based AD systems (EL/M-2048+ BARAK-8) becomes null and void /s

CLOWNS, taking a page out of your daddy China's book with empty threats?
meanwhile the whole worlds still recovering from the fact Pakistan tested a MIRV capable missile in January and caught India out with its pants down.

The ministry of defence in India still having sleepless nights since Ababeel was launched.

so you have nothing to say after i shut you up about MIRV

The same scientists that made a nuclear bomb even with sanctions buddy, keep guessing we can take you out whenever we want.

I would love to meet them and have a debate, can you arrange because i would like to know how they made, i can arrange a team from the USA as well if you want.

at least tell us the details on what it is . if not then it is a useless thread..

I would love to meet them and have a debate, can you arrange because i would like to know how they made, i can arrange a team from the USA as well if you want.
i would love to have a go on Ashwariya Rai Bachan doesn't mean it will happen. keep dreaming.

meanwhile in America

CLOWNS, taking a page out of your daddy China's book with empty threats?
You freaking asshole the international whore India might have Daddy Daughter relations with Russia/USA/israel/France/Germany/UK/Bangladesh and other dozens of Country but Pakistan China relation are purely based on mutual interests
The international Dehaati Auraat is like a cow to rest of the world everyone is milking her to get more and more money

You freaking asshole the international whore India might have Daddy Daughter relations with Russia/USA/israel/France/Germany/UK/Bangladesh and other dozens of Country but Pakistan China relation are purely based on mutual interests
The international Dehaati Auraat is like a cow to rest of the world everyone is milking her to get more and more money
You are such an exceptional example of Pakistan's education (or should I say madrassa) system.

That bus fits not more than 2-3 low yield warheads...Lol
Real MIRVs made by countries like US Russia carries more than 7-8 warheads..
Indian Agni 5 can also be modified to make such Jugaad..
oh my god what a moron. a minute ago you didn't know the range of the MIRV and now you are telling us the amount of war heads on it like you are working on the missile.

ahahahah indians being indians nothing to see here folks :omghaha::omghaha:

i would love to have a go on Ashwariya Rai Bachan doesn't mean it will happen. keep dreaming.

meanwhile in America

You did not answer my question, Typically all the MIRV enabled missiles are on ICBMs or long-range ballistic systems with a minimum strike range of over 6,000 km. Therefore, it is difficult to believe that Pakistan has developed an MIRV-enabled missile with a range of just over 2,000 km.

Back
Top Bottom