What's new

Pakistan to soon deploy a nasty surprise for Indian Aircraft Carriers.

haha this is the joke of the century, are u claiming india hasn't got the most poor people in the world

Did you learn about in percentage in school?

Pakistan is the most illiterate country in South Asia. And lowest Human Development for that matter

Indians will claim ISPR doctored video, because they dont want to believe in reality :omghaha:

Tell me where you said you tested an MIRV.

Statistics says British Pakistanis are among the poorest ethnic group there. tum apni aukat meh raho.
The 60% is with us, bangladesh was created from pakistan's territory not India's.

Barely 60% is with you even though you are more than 7x bigger than us. Which means india should have a 700% advantage over us which you clearly do not??????....:lol:

So WHICH conquered territory where both Pakistan and bangladesh created from???.........:azn:

I am taking scientifically you are talking nonsense, if your MIRV missile was real why not bring the entire world media and scientists to have a check on it.
first of all you arent studying to become a scientists because you are asking the dumbest thing.

no country in the world lets other scientists come and inspect their missile technology especially nuclear capable ones.

please stop asking dumb questions.

The reason is only handful country which have already deployed ICBM has MIRV capability ... not even India has MIRV capability ... As Pakistan missile is focus towardz India so we developed our MRBM into MIRV ...

Can you tell me what will be the use of medium MiRV for US, China and Russia where there main enemy will be out of range ?

It is not about India having MIRV's or not, the question here is how an MIRV missile was made with just 2200kms, not only this is like absurd theory it also questions the actual nature of this so called MIRV.

first of all you arent studying to become a scientists because you are asking the dumbest thing.

no country in the world lets other scientists come and inspect their missile technology especially nuclear capable ones.

please stop asking dumb questions.

No one is inspecting we are asking you to demonstrate the technology in front of the scientists, that's it.

Barely 60% is with you even though you are more than 7x bigger than us. Which means india should have a 700% advantage over us which you clearly do not??????....:lol:

So WHICH conquered territory where both Pakistan and bangladesh created from???.........:azn:

Bangladesh was called as east pakistan before its independence from pakistan.

Still files 200 times more patents than Pak. And has a fledgling nuclear & space program.
1.6 billion people compared to pakistans 200 million population. ok then

why dont you compare yourself with the other billion plus nation because we know China beats you in everything

Still lower than India.
not the lowest in SE asia like you claimed.

lying indian caught again !!!

Still files 200 times more patents than Pak. And has a fledgling nuclear & space program.

Thanks to the technology, science, means, expertise, inventions and creations of the white race. Which explains why india (despite having a greater population than that of the white race) needs to spend $100s of billions buying advanced weapons systems from white nations because you can't make it yourselves despite the odds heavily in your favour. Wheras the Chinese can.

I am not talking about aishwarya, i am talking about an missile with an 2200km range having MIRV capabilities, it is not only interesting but its sounds so fake as well hence, no one in pakistan is ready to discuss about it.

These stupid dum
billions plus indians shitting on the street everyday and you went to mars.... What an achievement :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I really think you a retarded man. get some help.

Thats how you stupid madarsa educated Pakistani debate when you do not have proper answer. you people feel brave by insulting and abusing others. don't you? That is your weakness pakistanio.

Back
Top Bottom