What's new

Pakistan to release 360 Indian prisoners in four phases through April

It should have been prisoner exchange not just release, Imran Chutia ho gya hay
yes,it imperative to exchane the prisons for each other, not release unilateral. we can not insure that indian will reciprocate to it.

yes,it imperative to exchane the prisons for each other, not release unilateral. we can not insure that indian will reciprocate to it.

we know them enough to know they will not release a single one, this one will blow up on our PM's face and he will have to face it later

we know them enough to know they will not release a single one, this one will blow up on our PM's face and he will have to face it later
I hope indian reciprocate the pakistan goodwill.

Read this Imran Khan!!

animal Indians is best way I can describe them. repatriated a dead Pakistani prisoners murdered body yesterday. to his grieving family. Minus his brain, both eyes and most of his internal organs. Were all missing! Wtf animals are these Indians across the border. And in return we send healthy320 of them back alive? Peace gestures by a deluded officials. Embarrassing and hurtful. And I find this by peace loving my fellow Imran Khan native.

I understand your anger towards India, but if you see most of the prisoners are fishermen...I have seen the fishermen's life very closely when I was in India, they work so hard and live simple life...these are humanitarian gestures which both sides should continue doing irrespective other side reciprocates or not.

I thank Pakistani authorities for making a decision to release fishermen.

-Peace
Oh yeah , where does your humanity go when some of ours mistakenly cross into india , that's right you kill them you a** hole ...

Last edited:
I understand your anger towards India, but if you see most of the prisoners are fishermen...I have seen the fishermen's life very closely when I was in India, they work so hard and live simple life...these are humanitarian gestures which both sides should continue doing irrespective other side reciprocates or not.

I thank Pakistani authorities for making a decision to release fishermen.

-Peace

What a piece of lying sh.t you wrote here. Heres is the true Indian reality on our Pakistani prisoners in your custody. Yesterday you sent a murdered Pakistani-prisoners body back to us received by his grieving family!!!! Minus his brain , both eyes and all his internal organs were missing. You piece of Sh.T.

Back
Top Bottom