What's new

Pakistan to let Americans and Afghans transit through Karachi

From 1.31 to 2.03

US and Allied forces have asked Pakistan for help in the evacuation.
Pakistan has agreed to help.
US + Allied forces will station 3k to 4k troops in Karachi. Pakistan will issue visas for them.
Prior to transfer to the US, they will be kept in Pakistan for a month. Accommodation will be arranged by Sindh Govt.
Flts from Kabul will possibly start landing tomorrow.
Due to rush at Islamabad airport, Karachi was chosen.

Is this due to Quad 2.0, that everyone seem to be ignoring?
July 16, 2021
One thing I cannot understand is why they will in pakistan for another 30,40 days to complete the evacuation ??
If they can lift up 7500 afghans in few days then why it takes longer to evacuate their own troops?

USA control the fancial system

Last i check people cry even when imported cheez prices go up
We are getting massive hand outs via IMF AB WB ..
Do you guys read the news?
All pakistan need to do is not to confront USA
If they want leave let them leave
A base for a month isnt a big deal

Its not for month. The AMERICAN base is permanent. You gave in to them as much as a toe they ill hold to your footballs n request extensions for decades to come.

I regret voting against him in the 2020 elections--I voted for the Democratic challenger to Sen. Graham. But despite over 200 million $$ put in by Davis, Graham still won. Good.

some of older republicans that understand the complex relationship in the region and should be seen in that context primarily. Domestic policies Eb and flow with the economy, but foreign policy is personality driven. Lindsey was right, that with the pullout, “this place would go to $ hit in 6 months to a year”.

You should call the Americans and ask.

My guess would be costs, Dubai is expensive and Karachi is cheap.

All this is assuming that this news story isn’t bogus.
Is it too much for the Pakistani media to seek a response from the government on this issue? A clarification would put all rumors to rest.

That’s false it’s just a excuse used by him and pro Musharraf people go justify his actions.
Search up what general Hamid Gul or Dr israr have said about Musharraf.
Anyways wasn’t Musharraf ssg? Ssg aren’t supposed to bow down to anyone

Pakistanis will not get anything in return this gesture and housing them in Pakistan is disgusting, Pakistani leadership regardless who’s in power likes being raw dogged from behind. This whole thing is pathetic.

Who asked pakistan to put herself in a situation where it needs to be bailed out by IMF every 3 years from 2008 to 2018

What? Do you think pakistan wont need another bailout soon once maryum nawaz is back

Thats the dilemma, id rather want this cycle to end. But i guess those in power want this cycle to continue and they keep their stashes.

Interesting all these people are being flown to Karachi. Coincidentally, Bisexual Bilawal was in the US only a few weeks ago visiting Uncle Sam. Coincidence?? I don't think so.

Interesting all these people are being flown to Karachi. Coincidentally, Bisexual Bilawal was in the US only a few weeks ago visiting Uncle Sam. Coincidence?? I don't think so.
He talked about an island not Karachi.

Thats the dilemma, id rather want this cycle to end. But i guess those in power want this cycle to continue and they keep their stashes.

talking about a vicious cycle. why would America put her soldiers in a city plagued by Iranian recruitment? its like going out of home for shade.

politicians wanted refugee and taliban government matter solved by the parliament through all of the intricacies of every amendment of the constitution and yet when UMPIRE comes calling, he is made the constitution.

why this kolaveri di

Back
Top Bottom