What's new

Pakistan to let Americans and Afghans transit through Karachi

Thats the dilemma, id rather want this cycle to end. But i guess those in power want this cycle to continue and they keep their stashes.
not people in power..general public wants free handouts from IMF

Last edited:
Bro, visit a Doctor. You are in serious condition. I give you a Mental gymnastic, go find the trade volume between Pakistan and India and where Pakistan got tomatos until just recently. Or maybe watch your ex Prime minister hugging Modi.

Hey, count me the number of Uzair Baloch's properties inside Pakistan?

Try these and you might increase your IQ level by at least 30.
You are double face snake on one hand you hate Israel bcz they killed muslims by the same time you love Indians (modi) who killed millions of musKim’s in Kashmir n Gujarat ,go to psychiatric clinic for treatment of bipolar disorder,your whole nation is suffering from this disease

Interesting all these people are being flown to Karachi. Coincidentally, Bisexual Bilawal was in the US only a few weeks ago visiting Uncle Sam. Coincidence?? I don't think so.
He probably was salivating on the prospect of so many new Afghanis in Karachi.

Its not for month. The AMERICAN base is permanent. You gave in to them as much as a toe they ill hold to your footballs n request extensions for decades to come.
I see, and when they do leave - what will be your views then?

hope for Bajwa's and Imran Khan's sake this doesn't turn out be another fiasco where the Americans backstab. History doesn't bode well. The Americans always backstab.

Americans will backstab .... That's all they do. Fool me once, shame on you. Foll me twice, shame on me. Pakistan has been fooled over 20 times by the Americans.

Americans will backstab .... That's all they do. Fool me once, shame on you. Foll me twice, shame on me. Pakistan has been fooled over 20 times by the Americans.

Trump actually offered twice to Imran Khan, that he will help to free Kashmir but Imran Khan did not followup on it.

Back
Top Bottom