What's new

Pakistan to launch state of the art satellite in space

Not sure if either the satellite or SLV is indigenous....... they even forgot to mention the payload......... seems like PMLN's metro scheme.....

Things I understood:

1. XX billion rupees (of course BILLION rupees, however, who's building it?)
2. HQ will be based in LAHORE (of course it will be, obviously near a metro terminal, where you can drive to in a yellow cab with your Shahbaz Laptop in your briefcase, and communicate via TELECONFERENCING room)

Moral of the post, let's not get happy............. yet............... silly post.......... excellent 'feel good' factor, tho........

this news is not new just read the Budgetary supplement of last year budget Lahore & Karachi Labs of Suparco are working in this direction .... its just noon leagui style of taking all the credit ....

They are good in lauching piegons

@Emmie
Please see the amount of trolling done on this thread by Indians. I am specifically tagging you and not reporting because this is the kind of behaviour from that leads to you know what.

This is good. You will get SARC satellite services too from 2016.

Good for pakistan........ This should have been done long back....... All the best......

I

Oh please go ahead report it please infact i'll do it for you @Horus we have some trolls here. Atleast this way moderators will pay some attention and see how many pathetic dot heads have invaded this thread

Our foreign policy has just started flying and your chutia modi chodi started running here and there crying infront of Chinese and dont forget to return our pigeon. You pathetic creature

When you dont know the reference of topic, please dont use your peanut size brain.

Oe dhakan where are your toilets you gave vote to modi chodi because of this one slogan . I know you u dont do rapping that will be shitty but raping you guys are champions in it

Arre oye Akal ke dhakkan , your nation is listed in the top 10 failed nations chart and still with this much poverty and lack of toilets India is doing 100 times better than your failed nation. Apni besatti kaai ko karta hai yaar. Raping? yeah we pretty much did that to you in all the wars both our countries fought, glad you accepted.

Exactly most probably designed in Pk & made & launched by china
what if pakistan launch it's on SLV in these 3 years ?? who knows we are already in final stages ,, as paksitan army/navy/airforce projects are maximumly kept secret..

Bro all indians are not like that. My earlier comment as below

This is good news for Pakistan, We Indians should congratulate and welcome them instead of casting aspersions and making mocking comments.

Its better that their attentions are focused on economy and science. Space Technologies tend to have a lot of trickle down benefits which would in turn make them economically secure in addition to a sense of achievement. Just look at how much our countries spend on defense because of our mutual distrust and insecurities when we could have spent the same on our infra, education etc and be where Japan, Korea and other well to do Asian countries are.

In the end people of sub continent have to trust each other, If we don't, then US and China would keep profiting from selling us weapons while our own countrymen starve. We have to realize that we are not players but pawns. China uses pakistan to contain India and USA and US uses India to contain China. Earlier US used Pakistan to contain Russia and Russia used India to contain China and USA.

Same story keeps repeating and i am sick of it.

Sorry for the rant
leave him.. he is just trying hard to be an as***le

Arre oye Akal ke dhakkan , your nation is listed in the top 10 failed nations chart and still with this much poverty and lack of toilets India is doing 100 times better than your failed nation. Apni besatti kaai ko karta hai yaar. Raping? yeah we pretty much did that to you in all the wars both our countries fought, glad you accepted.

It seems that IndiaTV and likes of it has filled your head with shit. So there is no way in hell i can beat that shit.

When you dont know the reference of topic, please dont use your peanut size brain.

My peanut size brain is enough for little runts like you

Is there a single thread left on this forum that hasn't been ruined by trolls?

True .

Indian threads are destroyed by Pakistani and Chinese trolls and in return Indian trolls destroy Pakistani and Chinese threads .

It seems that IndiaTV and likes of it has filled your head with shit. So there is no way in hell i can beat that shit.

Oh if Foreign Media too are to be blamed for your incapability and helplessness then I am sorry sir, Its your head that is covered with Shit and Filth. Weather you accept it or not, thou art a failed nation.

Oh if Foreign Media too are to be blamed for your incapability and helplessness then I am sorry sir, Its your head that is covered with Shit and Filth. Weather you accept it or not, thou art a failed nation.

Oh i do accept that you are full of shit go and suck shiv-lingam . We know our capability and guess what we are doing just fine. You can rant and chant all you want that we are failed state but the state who are nuclear and are capable of making satellites are no failed state.

Im amazed how much IndianTV and others or shoving this Failed state nonsense down your throat .

Back
Top Bottom