What's new

Pakistan to launch state of the art satellite in space

Oh i do accept that you are full of shit go and suck shiv-lingam . We know our capability and guess what we are doing just fine. You can rant and chant all you want that we are failed state but the state who are nuclear and are capable of making satellites are no failed state.

Im amazed how much IndianTV and others or shoving this Failed state nonsense down your throat .

Lol dont go deep down the religious faith dude.. Keep the argument to You and Me, if at all you can. This by itself goes on to prove that you have a sorry state of mind. Traits of people from a Failed Nation. Bohth of the above quoted materials are gifted. Dont brag overtly, there are few who know the truth.

Lol dont go deep down the religious faith dude.. Keep the argument to You and Me, if at all you can. This by itself goes on to prove that you have a sorry state of mind. Traits of people from a Failed Nation. Bohth of the above quoted materials are gifted. Dont brag overtly, there are few who know the truth.

Hahahahaha get lost and don one thing for me stand infront of mirror and do chest thumping which you pathetic low life indians love to do to boost your ego. Your comments proved how pathetic you guys are thinking that Pakistan is failed state. this Satellite thing again proved it that you can't handle Pakistan's success

Hahahahaha get lost and don one thing for me stand infront of mirror and do chest thumping which you pathetic low life indians love to do to boost your ego. Your comments proved how pathetic you guys are thinking that Pakistan is failed state. this Satellite thing again proved it that you can't handle Pakistan's success

Lol seriously?? We have to look down on you when though art down to us & the rest of the world. Stop pretending that you have taken over the world by announcing a university scale project. Get a life looser.

Lol seriously?? We have to look down on you when though art down to us & the rest of the world. Stop pretending that you have taken over the world by announcing a university scale project. Get a life looser.

Oh i have a good life you dont worry, And we never said that have taken over the world its you dot heads who have chanting that you are superpower. With your vedic knowledge you are already superpower . You need a heavy dose of Chest Thumping . You are :welcome:

Surprising that they were able to keep it that way.

@AMCA & @hunter_hunted

Start acting as senior members and stop this Childish attitude...Cry Babies

I joined this forum because pakistanidefenceforum died. And the most annoying thing I still haven't gotten used to is the incessant trolling. I guess they had a zero trolling policy. If you trolled, you got banned. Over here you can troll all you want and then there are those that feed the trolls by engaging them.

Please ignore us we are unfortunately locked in a duel . And he is not letting me go @AMCA , as french say " I give up"
The french duel used to be with a weapon of choice ... what is your? Childish attitude !!

I joined this forum because pakistanidefenceforum died. And the most annoying thing I still haven't gotten used to is the incessant trolling. I guess they had a zero trolling policy. If you trolled, you got banned. Over here you can troll all you want and then there are those that feed the trolls by engaging them.
You would get use to it as time will pass...You can not go back to the dead forum...

State of the art Space shuttle....

mars_pak.jpg
OHH Domestic F-16 ko space ship bana dia!

Oh i have a good life you dont worry, And we never said that have taken over the world its you dot heads who have chanting that you are superpower. With your vedic knowledge you are already superpower . You need a heavy dose of Chest Thumping . You are :welcome:
Lol your behavior patterns reveal as though you are on top of the world. Never mind, its a good achievement for a country like Pakistan. I dont need a heavy dose of anything, but you on the other hand even a simple dose of reality made you go crazy.

Is there a single thread left on this forum that hasn't been ruined by trolls?

You're not the only one concerned. Voice your opinion here:
Improving the quality of threads by removing Indian members.

Lol your behavior patterns reveal as though you are on top of the world. Never mind, its a good achievement for a country like Pakistan. I dont need a heavy dose of anything, but you on the other hand even a simple dose of reality made you go crazy.

Oh ja bhai apna kam kar ...

The french duel used to be with a weapon of choice ... what is your? Childish attitude !!

Im just paying him in kind. If you dont like it u are welcome to turn your head .

Back
Top Bottom