What's new

Pakistan to install air defence system at Pak-Afghan border

Yup, ten years after the Afghan war finished, the Stingers were still effective. ??? :disagree:

And once if Anza hits it's target, you Indians will call it a lucky shot. :cheesy:
As for the shooting down of the Indian MiGs, read to your heart's content.

Anza (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why?? What is the shelf life of missiles in Pakistani service? Do your missiles not even last 10yrs..then that is piss-poor maintenance.

Pakistani facts and India facts about a war have always differed ..that is why, I said jury is still out...because in your Wikipedia article(LOL) ...it say two aircraft's were shot down by Anzas ..whereas we know for fact that the other aircraft went down due to engine failure.

Remember this image? Its Indian Mig-21 shot down by Pak shoulder launch Anza missile they can easily destroy US choppers and A-10s.
mig21_feb5.jpg
Not to forget that Mig-21 is Mac2+ jet fighter..i hope Pakistan Will Seriously down an Nato heli or jet

What do you suggest our response be against Helicopters that cannot be shot down with MANPADS? Let them do whatever they want? Besides, if SAM sites are attacked by any force of the world, shouldn't Pakistan's natural response be to target the AirField (Ground or Naval) with enough firepower to annihilate it? Are we not free to use any weapon at our disposal to defend ourselves?

What would India do?

they will bend and will say DO MORE PLZ....!!!!

they are crying more than paksitanis plz dont attack america.. WTF

If Pakistan ever uses such a missile against NATOs (American) air assets and manages to bring down a couple of aircraft, then all hell would break loose with all Pakistani missile sites being targeted not only by aircraft but cruise missiles from the US 5th Fleet operating in the Arabian Sea. Shooting down a chopper is different. But you wouldn't need an S-300 to down it, would you?

Apart from shoulder fired SAMs and AA guns, using any other weapon system like the S-300 against NATO aircraft is a bad idea!

ahhahaaha go teach this to indian public .loolz

you guys are really sick in hate and blind day night in hate .i must say fuk with NATO-US nothing gonna happen any thing even you shot down 10 inside pakistani territory .

Just so Wild Weasels SEAD can have a Live Exercise over those focal points, decision makers never seize to amuse!

They have dedicated squadrons for SEAD, by now we should have learned from Serbs atleast.

First thing is that most people try to say always that america is big power and we cannot stand against them but you must know that they couldnot stand against taliban and they are leaving trying to leave in good way! In 1968 american was also a super power but you can know better what happened in veitnam, i dont say to be aggressive against america but atleast to be defensive against america is need of time! if they have sead squadrons than do you think paf will be a silent duck in all that ! come on! grow up

Are they leaving??? Their troops will draw down to about 5 to 10K and that is where it will remain with couple of large bases remaining in their hands proping up a pro west government in Afghanistan. If we call this a Taliban victory than I am at a loss!!!

Let us be happy and continue living in our own little dillusional world:-)

amir zia most of the people here are noob and they def dont have a solid ground facts so let it be the u see they are like our mullah who see rape and sex in the same category similarly they see victory and Pyrrhic victory with same light

Why?? What is the shelf life of missiles in Pakistani service? Do your missiles not even last 10yrs..then that is piss-poor maintenance.

Pakistani facts and India facts about a war have always differed ..that is why, I said jury is still out...because in your Wikipedia article(LOL) ...it say two aircraft's were shot down by Anzas ..whereas we know for fact that the other aircraft went down due to engine failure.

Since we are on a troll, it must be the silly season....Stinger missiles were sold off the shelf by the US, not assembled or manufactured in Pakistan, hence so called our missiles can not be maintained just like those supplied to any other country.
Since you are keen to digress from the subject, Anza missiles are actually credited with the shooting down of a MiG and an Mi-17 Helicopter as well as damaging a Canberra and an An-32 transport.
As for piss-poor maintenance banter, see if you can comprehend the following assertions.
Stinger Missles Leftover From USSR/Afghanistan War

News I have heard regarding shoot down Drone or any aircraft if violate Pakistan Airspace... from GHQ

After Iran shoot down drones, then Pakistan started to shoot down with some guts... :woot:

Iran and Pakistan united to shoot down any intrusions!

where you heard this good news ? any source ?
if its true then its the best news i heard today

Sir i didn't heard this news myself on the tv but my friends asked me at a time (half and hour before) that some breaking news on tv channel regarding shoot down drone if violate Pakistan Airspace orders from Military. I was just asking for the confirmation

Sir i didn't heard this news myself on the tv but my friends asked me at a time (half and hour before) that some breaking news on tv channel regarding shoot down drone if violate Pakistan Airspace orders from Military. I was just asking for the confirmation
wait i check Geo

Back
Top Bottom