What's new

Pakistan to install air defence system at Pak-Afghan border

Assalam alaikum

brothers is anybody over here have any doubt the drone attack were going on without our govt. and military's will?

either this is a drama or

the situation is really have gone bad and our establishment don't want u.s to make any attack on taliban (like they killed naik mohammad the next day after peace accord)

i hope it is not a drama

TARIQ

beware of what you ask for.. You may get it ...

Cant believe how any wellwisher of Pakistan is wishing a direct confrontation with USA. Hope Pakistani leaders are not as stupid..

I bet there is no such order... Drone strikes are executed with your consent, withdraw you consent and get them stopped.

I agree, the drone strikes have been part of the deal only the manned missions were not. I doubt such move is ever possible because these drones are operating in tribal areas. the best to shoot them down was when CIA committed a mass murder of 40 + tribals after RD was safely back in USA.

if it didnt happen then it wont happen now.

I agree, the drone strikes have been part of the deal only the manned missions were not. I doubt such move is ever possible because these drones are operating in tribal areas. the best to shoot them down was when CIA committed a mass murder of 40 + tribals after RD was safely back in USA.

So far agreed with you Irfan but now the situation is changing and a recent news is that we are negotiating in northern areas ... and confirmation is from other side not from authorities ...

The Reaper has an operational altitude of 25,000 feet and a service ceiling of 50,000 feet. From that height, it can fire Hellfires deep into Pakistan while remaining well within Afghanistan. Moreover, no shoulder fired missile can bring down a drone at that height. This news, if true may be largely for public consumption.

After Iran shoot down drones, then Pakistan started to shoot down with some guts... :woot:

Iran and Pakistan united to shoot down any intrusions!

Even more dissapointing is the fact that we have been left isolated by our "beloved" arabi friends at this crucial hour of need..when friends like arabis who needs enemies.

The scenario has changed a bit.... this is one side of the coin which most of you are looking at... the other side of the coin is that there are peace talks going on with TTP Pakistan ....TTP commanders are so much involved in having peace treaty so is the government...there are many important steps that had been taken...and the report clearly says that Pakistan knows having a peace talks with TTP will result into the anger of US but if US can have peace talks with TTA why not Pakistan....now this shows the transition

And to succeed in Peace talks with TTP Pakistan govt and military officials know that how important it is to stop drone attacks otherwise TTP will never let peace prevail at a time when there personnel will be hit by drones .... So in indirect means that may be the case that resulted into releasing that order

Another thing is the recent u-turn in Pak-US relationship ...which is at its lowest evident from the evacuation of the Shamsi airbase ...Pakistan officials may have realized that its time to change stance ...we are not been benefited neither by US friendship nor by their enmity so why not atleast save something with TTP

Another point is that US is soon to leave ...no matter what many says...but its going to be the case ...and if that happens Pakistan will left with TTP to fight alone ...with an afghanistan influenced by india ...so why not tilt towards those who will be there rather than those who are going to leave soon

US can do bit of cheap acts here and there but in their sanity they can't think of attacking Pakistan ..... a dead economy with a 15billion of debt ...finding hard to fight with afghanistan...damn how can it fight with a country atleast more armed than talibans ...and if they do rest assure the debt will get out of control ...and US has its work cut out.... And you need to understand no matter how weak a country is ...how many traitors it have but still a nuclear armed state is a nightmare for anyone ...no-one wants to face its deadly consequences

You might see india playing its cards against Pakistan ....but to be rational india can't bear the consequences of a de-stabilized Pakistan ..... because if not US india will be the one to bear the consequences ...its common thing when you can't remove your frustration on your boss you usually try it on your colleagues...boss may be US but colleagues are in east

The scenario has changed a bit.... this is one side of the coin which most of you are looking at... the other side of the coin is that there are peace talks going on with TTP Pakistan ....TTP commanders are so much involved in having peace treaty so is the government...there are many important steps that had been taken...and the report clearly says that Pakistan knows having a peace talks with TTP will result into the anger of US but if US can have peace talks with TTA why not Pakistan....now this shows the transition

And to succeed in Peace talks with TTP Pakistan govt and military officials know that how important it is to stop drone attacks otherwise TTP will never let peace prevail at a time when there personnel will be hit by drones .... So in indirect means that may be the case that resulted into releasing that order

Another thing is the recent u-turn in Pak-US relationship ...which is at its lowest evident from the evacuation of the Shamsi airbase ...Pakistan officials may have realized that its time to change stance ...we are not been benefited neither by US friendship nor by their enmity so why not atleast save something with TTP

Another point is that US is soon to leave ...no matter what many says...but its going to be the case ...and if that happens Pakistan will left with TTP to fight alone ...with an afghanistan influenced by india ...so why not tilt towards those who will be there rather than those who are going to leave soon

US can do bit of cheap acts here and there but in their sanity they can't think of attacking Pakistan ..... a dead economy with a 15billion of debt ...finding hard to fight with afghanistan...damn how can it fight with a country atleast more armed than talibans ...and if they do rest assure the debt will get out of control ...and US has its work cut out.... And you need to understand no matter how weak a country is ...how many traitors it have but still a nuclear armed state is a nightmare for anyone ...no-one wants to face its deadly consequences

You might see india playing its cards against Pakistan ....but to be rational india can't bear the consequences of a de-stabilized Pakistan ..... because if not US india will be the one to bear the consequences ...its common thing when you can't remove your frustration on your boss you usually try it on your colleagues...boss may be US but colleagues are in east

m totally agree with u man, this is the thinking i have right and just going to post it but suddenly i saw ur post .. as u copied my thinking :P BTW i don't know how :devil:

There will be a drone strike within 24 to 48 hours after the supply routes are open, Mark my words!
This is American way of sayin "This is how we get back at you guys"

its more to do with raising the overall risk of confrontation with the NATO rather than fighting them in real sense.
may be they r working under the assumption that US led NATO would never want to get into such confrontation at this point in time when they r looking for a way out from Afghanistan.

Its a bluff and we have very much gone all out! Will the NATO CALL OR FOLD?
Pakistan Army thinks this move will follow a FOLD. I hope they are not proven wrong.

wait wait bachy drone never talk but work .lets watch and have fun when it will work in this week :frown: i think drone attack will never let us wait for it many days .

You cannot expect a soldier to stand in the line of fire for nothing..defenses should be bolstered..

its more to do with raising the overall risk of confrontation with the NATO rather than fighting them in real sense.
may be they r working under the assumption that US led NATO would never want to get into such confrontation at this point in time when they r looking for a way out from Afghanistan.

Its a bluff and we have very much gone all out! Will the NATO CALL OR FOLD?
Pakistan Army thinks this move will follow a FOLD. I hope they are not proven wrong.

well looks like iranians have shown that when push comes to shove america huffs and puffs then they fold.

Back
Top Bottom