What's new

Pakistan to install air defence system at Pak-Afghan border

NICE THREAD THE IST THING I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION IF OUR LEADERS HAD DECIDED TO RETALIATE THAN TO BRING THEM DOWN IS NOT MUCH BIG ISSUE IN STARTING OF THIS MONTH IRAN HAD CAUGHT A DRONE AND NOW AMERCA IS BEGGING INFORNT OF THEM THAT PLEAS GIVE GIVE IT BACK TO US AND AS MOST OF OUR INDIAN MEMBER HAD MENTIONED THAT WITH WHAT WE WILL RETALIATE SO PLEAS CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT EQUIPMENT HAD TALIBANS AND WHAT ABOUT VIETNAM AND LET ME ASSURE YOU ONE THING WE ARE NOT IRAQ AND LIBIA OR IRAQ PAKISTAN IS A COUNTRY WITH NUKES AND WITHOUT NO FIRST USE POLICY THIS IS OBVIOUS THAT WE CANT TROUGH MISSILES UPTO AMERICA BT INDIA ISRAEL YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT OUR NUKES AND EVEN RUSSIA

JUST IMAGINE THAT GEN PERVAIZ KIANI ANNOUNCES THAT IF AMERCA WILL NOT STOP WE WILL NUKE EVERY THING SURROUNDING US LIKE INDIA IRAN ISRAEL UAE AND EVEN CHINA YOU KNOW MUSLIMS DONT FEAR FROM DIETH SO JUST TELL WHAT WILL YOU DO TO SAVE YOURSELF YOU WILL BES INFRONT OF YOUR UNCLE SAM PLEASE STOP US FROM GHOURI AND WHAT WILL CHINA AND RUSSIA DO YOU CANT IMAGINE THIS

HAM TO DUBE HAIN SANAM TUM KO BHI LA DUBAIN GA.................................
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao461iG9UsA&feature=player_embedded

Pakistan should deploy all kind off Anti Aircraft and Missile Equipment on our western borders and if China Provides us with some Anti Aircraft systems also some of Artillery and other related things it will be great and we will become more able to respond back to USA

Pakistan should deploy all kind off Anti Aircraft and Missile Equipment on our western borders and if China Provides us with some Anti Aircraft systems also some of Artillery and other related things it will be great and we will become more able to respond back to USA

SO YOU THINKS WE ARE OUT OF EQUIPMENT JUST TELL ME IF A JFT TREVELLING AT 1.2 MACH FROM PESHAWAR HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE TO REACH MEHMAND AGENCY OR THE OTHER WAY U CAN SAY THAT A JFT CANT BRING DOWN A APACHE THIS NOT EQUIPMENT THAT IS NECESSORY IT IS DESION THAT IS NECESSORY JUST A DESION. JUST TELL AMERCA THAT WE WILL BRING DOWN EVEN A CROW THAT IS COMING FROM THEIR TERRITORY

SO YOU THINKS WE ARE OUT OF EQUIPMENT JUST TELL ME IF A JFT TREVELLING AT 1.2 MACH FROM PESHAWAR HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE TO REACH MEHMAND AGENCY OR THE OTHER WAY U CAN SAY THAT A JFT CANT BRING DOWN A APACHE THIS NOT EQUIPMENT THAT IS NECESSORY IT IS DESION THAT IS NECESSORY JUST A DESION. JUST TELL AMERCA THAT WE WILL BRING DOWN EVEN A CROW THAT IS COMING FROM THEIR TERRITORY

Off topic - CAPS in conversation is considered as shouting/being rude.

Sir I am not talking about taking one 40 or 50 USA soldiers or 4 to 5 Helicopters I am talking about all the NATO and USA forces in Afghanistan and and to take on them we will need help of China

don't take this the wrong way . but what is there to be jealous about?:rofl:

dont be nasty, I think he meant to say something else but couldnt find appropriate words.
indeed there is nothing to be jealous about for being on the gun sight of uncle Sam's red neck brigade

After 33 pages? any body come to know which Air defence system? i will appreciate the serious ans

Back
Top Bottom