What's new

Pakistan to India: "Cool It".

Actually there's a lesson for you in it, One of our soldier was killed and beheaded and we turned everthing upside down and took you to the brink of war..and it would have if Pakistan hadn't blinked. The same happens to Pakistani soldiers routinely and we dont even see any headline coverage or any strong statements or actions on it on the Pakistani side.

The same happens to Indian security personnel at the hand of Maoists and you dont bring down skies so keep aside what is going on viz a viz terrorism in Pakistan.

on the other hand as far the lesson well whats new India had been yelling war war every now and then we love to see you yelling in frenzy and then cooling down to find another bone to yup war cries

Sir, peace process should go on but not on cost of inhumane acts done by the enemy. You don't make 180 turn and treat enemy soldier in this way. We never wanted war, we just wanted Indian govt. to break the ties with Pakistan. No need for their players, actors, VISA etc. if they cut our soldiers' head.

We are not that insensitive that we forget our soldiers and delhi rape case we protested whereas Pakistan didn't pay heed to its soldiers and 100+ shites killing and were going gaga over a fake revolution following a trickster like Qadri. So one can't deal with such people to be honest.

As for international image portrayal, India did its work. Pakistan even if they think they were right, had to act like a beaten cat. Don't tell me Khar wanted peace more than India. Khar wanted to press this issue so that Pakistan don't get more bashed all over the world over this incident. She is doing disaster management and limiting the fall out.

Hope you can see this. I wonder the same Zardari govt. you all hate, you believe they are so good in Foreign Policy ? No they are not.

Pakistan wants to cool down this incident as India didn't allow third party and now Pakistan is being rebuked by other nations, because of any reason ( that doesn't matter ).

No evidence that such an incident took place. For all we know, it could all be made up by your govt. to divert public attention for its failures. You really think we would believe what your army and govt. says? Well think again then.

And no condemnation took place, not that I heard off. Maybe France has done a little lip service and thats all about it.

The same happens to Indian security personnel at the hand of Maoists and you dont bring down skies so keep aside what is going on viz a viz terrorism in Pakistan.

on the other hand as far the lesson well whats new India had been yelling war war every now and then we love to see you yelling in frenzy and then cooling down to find another bone to yup war cries

You love to see us yelling, and we love to do it everytime to see how far you run everytime.

@Spring Onion You are talking of peace because you are at fault. Your lies have been exposed, proof of landmines have been given.

Its nothing professional behavior, its just face saving and dialing down the issue. Don't try to spin it and prove you are holier than thou.

Entire world is not idiot and they see how professional Pakistan is, after seeing what happened in WoT, OBL raid and Mumbai attack. No one believes you now. Accept it.

No evidence that such an incident took place. For all we know, it could all be made up by your govt. to divert public attention for its failures. You really think we would believe what your army and govt. says? Well think again then.
And no condemnation took place, not that I heard off. Maybe France has done a little lip service and thats all about it.
Of course I believe my Army and Govt. regarding this because last time in 2008, Pakistan said there is no link of Pakistan with Mumbai attack and every other day they were proved wrong. Then OBL raid proved two face nature of Pakistan.

As for diverting the attention, govt. was bashed on Rape issue and THIS issue too. So it was really bad for govt. I know it because I have seen it. Govt. is at all time low. Rape, LOC and now Diesel price hike, govt. is bashed all over.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spring Onion You are talking of peace because you are at fault. Your lies have been exposed, proof of landmines have been given.

Its nothing professional behavior, its just face saving and dialing down the issue. Don't try to spin it and prove you are holier than thou.

Entire world is not idiot and they see how professional Pakistan is, after seeing what happened in WoT, OBL raid and Mumbai attack. No one believes you now. Accept it.

Of course I believe my Army and Govt. regarding this because last time in 2008, Pakistan said there is no link of Pakistan with Mumbai attack and every other day they were proved wrong. Then OBL raid proved two face nature of Pakistan.

As for diverting the attention, govt. was bashed on Rape issue and THIS issue too. So it was really bad for govt. I know it because I have seen it. Govt. is at all time low. Rape, LOC and now Diesel price hike, govt. is bashed all over.

Its the Indians on this board who are playing holier than thou, not Pakistanis.

Read this Si: Dear Barkha Dutt: The Buck Stops Where? « Kafila

@Spring Onion Of course I believe my Army and Govt. regarding this because last time in 2008, Pakistan said there is no link of Pakistan with Mumbai attack and every other day they were proved wrong. Then OBL raid proved two face nature of Pakistan.

And we believe our govt and army too. The same hoopla was created during Samjhota express and parliament attacks while no shred of evidence was provided. You guys too need to do a little soul searching.

The severity of rape issue and protests slowed down after your PM and army chief did a little Pakistan bashing.

Its nothing professional behavior, its just face saving and dialing down the issue. Don't try to spin it and prove you are holier than thou.[/

Looking at 2014 and the development ahead in the region any aggression by India is not going to harm us at all rather add to our advantage simple as that still we want peace in the past as well as now and future.

If Indians are happy with war be it like that.

as far as the landmines conspiracy theory by India is concerned well its like we found Indian weapons with Indian marking from TTP terrorist dens.

so its like calling terrorist Bhagat Singh a freedom fighter but calling the likes of him in Pakistan as terrorist.

as far as the world and Pakistan is concerned you need not to be sleepless since media gimic by western/Indian media doesnt bother us as at the end it was Pakistan's stand viz a viz including Taliban which has been accepted.

But I thought the general consensus among pakistanis according to the forum is ... you guys hate bollywood?

who the hell told you that? we are not psycos!why would we?we respect indian artists in the same way as they respect us.....but what would you say about attack on shakil siddique during his shoot on set by extremisits?recently juhi chawla visited Pakistan in her cousin's wedding.......do read her comments!:hitwall:

Alright lets say all of this is a lie, what about 65/71/99 wars then OBL, kandahar, kasab et al !
Are all those lies too aye, do yourself a favor & look for the bones in your closet before trying to clean our mess(rapes/corruption et al) up :disagree:

Please open a thread for all these incidents and we'll be happy to reply there. No going off topic on this thread.

Whatever, but let me tell you unlike the Indians are with Pakistan, the people of Pakistan are not obsessive with India.....in fact the only reason they think about India is because of Bollywood. ......there is no way, any GOP could divert public's sentiments towards India.....India simply doesn't bode that importance in our psyche. !!

Then why your fellow countrymens keep their noses poking in our internal matters and bring shame to the land of pure.... And then your establishment have to live in denial mode... Isn't that a hypocrasy from your end Windy...

Indian never claim to hoast Indian National flag in Islamabad, neither they send your so called trained freedom fighters to kill innocent civiliances, neither they behade heads of soldiers of adversary, infact it was always India who started peace process... On other side N number incidents have been either desired or carried in open.... and yet you claim Pakistanis as Innocent and non-obsesive towards India...

About bollywood, why dont our pakistani mates help in making a movie presentable at India... Although there is no scaracity of tallent in Pakistan for sure... The last Pakistani movie I saw was Khuda ke liye... Perhaps you can shade some light on this :offtopic:

And we believe our govt and army too. The same hoopla was created during Samjhota express and parliament attacks while no shred of evidence was provided. You guys too need to do a little soul searching.
The severity of rape issue and protests slowed down after your PM and army chief did a little Pakistan bashing.
This is why I don't like discussing certain issues with Pakistanis.

One Indian offier makes a sweeping statement, you all take it as gospel but when Active Indian Army officials and entire GOI make some statement you all call it as a lie.

Similarly, one Muslim journalist makes an anti-Modi statement, you all take it as gospel, but ignore other statement by Muslims in Gujrat. Lets leave this one off topic.

Problem is what you think supports your case, you take it as face value. And ignore even if IA provides proofs of land mines.

As for rape issue, I am really disappointed that even you are believing this conspiracy theory. Seems like you are not immune to conspiracy theories.

Believe whatever you want, I am done arguing this with you all. You just never accept anything against our Army even if your own people blame them over and over again.

Please open a thread for all these incidents and we'll be happy to reply there. No going off topic on this thread.

Thats a easiest way to dodge the questions... Why not such suggestions are made when Indian rape victims case is refered here????

@Spring Onion Now you are beating around the bushes and making ludicrous statements. We showed you proof, why don't you show proof of Indian involvement with TTP and BLA. What's stopping you ?

Thing is no one believes you. As for Bhagat Singh, leave him, many people in your country call Kasab as hero.

@Spring Onion Now you are beating around the bushes and making ludicrous statements. We showed you proof, why don't you show proof of Indian involvement with TTP and BLA. What's stopping you ?

Thing is no one believes you. As for Bhagat Singh, leave him, many people in your country call Kasab as hero.

what proof? the marking? even we found Indian marking viz a viz TTP catche

yeh Bhagat and Kasab two heros on a par with each other one was unfortunate to have a dud bomb the other lucky to be born in an era of finding modern weapon

This is why I don't like discussing certain issues with Pakistanis.

One Indian offier makes a sweeping statement, you all take it as gospel but when Active Indian Army officials and entire GOI make some statement you all call it as a lie.

Similarly, one Muslim journalist makes an anti-Modi statement, you all take it as gospel, but ignore other statement by Muslims in Gujrat. Lets leave this one off topic.

Problem is what you think supports your case, you take it as face value. And ignore even if IA provides proofs of land mines.

As for rape issue, I am really disappointed that even you are believing this conspiracy theory. Seems like you are not immune to conspiracy theories.

Believe whatever you want, I am done arguing this with you all. You just never accept anything against our Army even if your own people blame them over and over again.

The proof that you are talking about, according to what I have seen and I maybe missing somethig, is nothing more than few pictures of Pakistani made mines. If that's what you call a proof, than we find such proofs on daily basis in Baluchistan. So does that mean all those stories about Indian involvement are true?

Anyway there are somethings we would never agree upon. So lets just agree to disagree.

Peace.

Thats a easiest way to dodge the questions... Why not such suggestions are made when Indian rape victims case is refered here????

The Indian rape case is linked with this issue as we feel that GOI is trying to divert the attention of their populace by bashing Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom