What's new

Pakistan to India: "Cool It".

the ruls hud be liek this,

If one India Army Jawan dies,then 10 kashmiri youth shud also die.

@Aeronaut Pakistan Govt. cleverly diverted people from Qadri's march and SC decision to sack PM by showing India.

Since the testing time for the PPP Govt. is over, they want peace.

Well played Pakistan.

Nonsense! don't be a dullard... The only thing we had going over here 24/7 was imported QADRI :haha:

LoC incident barely received any coverage or Talk-Show here.

We know who does more war mongering :D.

yes the un-wholesome Indian Media along with those crackhead Rtd. Generals who were way up in their heads :cheesy:

The only guy made sensible talk in almost all the programs I've seen was Mani Shankar Aiyar

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan urges India to cool rhetoric over Kashmir

salman-bashir-reuters-670.jpg

NEW DELHI: Pakistan urged India on Thursday to tone down the “Pakistan bashing” over a spate of military clashes in Kashmir between the nuclear-armed neighbours, and again offered foreign minister-level talks to try to cool tensions.

“I think it is important not to let this cycle escalate into something which becomes even more ugly than it is today,” Pakistani High Commissioner to India Salman Bashir said in an interview with Reuters. “Let’s try to see if we can cool down and resume normal business.”

There is every chance that Pakistan is acting hypocritically, it's leaders saying one thing and doing another. We have had this in the past, Kargil being a classic example where Pakistani leaders indulge in bare faced lies to try and fool the world.

However, Indian leaders are no angels either.

So I will say this: I do not believe that IA started this; I believe that Pakistani leadership specifically PA is responsible for the latest eruption on the border.

But if I am wrong, I congratulate Pakistan on showing maturity and a sense of responsibility that India and Indian leaders seem to have lost. Well done Pakistan.

yes you just keep crying for one man, himat hay to aa ke le lo otherwise shut it. as far as OBL, US had balls and they came and they took him down. like the great James Brown said "Its a men's world"

Ok so in short, you mean that Pakistan is failed state and anyone in this world has problem with Pak or Pakistanis then they should come and resolve themselves. Then why this so called minister is blabbering?

:lol: :lol: the Pakistani media and Pakistani people ignored the LoC incidents 200%.

you indians are still being fed by Indian media seems the Indian media warmongering taking last breath

what an idiotic demand from you because Miandad has all right rather everyone has all rights to have family relations with Hafiz saeed and Dauood ibrahim.

Their children have nothing to do with the crimes if any.

if India is so much fond of hating Dauood Ibrahim then why Indian govt allowed underworld of Daudood Ibrahim in Mumbai?

His underworld trade finance Indian Film industry.

first crackdown on his underworld and then request people not to marry their kids into family of Daud Ibrahim

You are veteran and hence might be too old to apply your mind. Not a matter!

This simply shows mindset of Pakistanis (even famous too) that they dont have any issue to extend their relation with one of the Most wanted terrorist. Secondly, Dawood comes to Karachi, arranges, attend and enjoy the marriage but there are no arrest and you are still cool with It.

Regarding, Dawood and Mumbai, He was there till 1993 and never came back to India though we know where he lives in our neighborhood. His money is an illegal trade in industry and Police stopped all his money in industry and even Bharat Shah were arrested for the same. So what you are comparing illegal trade money to a missing law enforcement in Karachi.

While I whole heatedly agree with you that Let and JUD have created their share of pain for the Indian gov't, it won't be fair to say the 'hypocrisy of Pakistan'. You have a terrorism problem internally with Hindu fundamentalists. If you take a count of Christians and Muslims that have been barbarically killed by the Hindu terrorist....the count is more than what Let or JUD did to you guys. So 'the hypocrisy' exist everywhere.....it seems as if you belong to Let and kill someone, you're a brand name terrorist. But if you belong to one of those Hindu terrorist organizations.....you can kill Christians and Muslims at will and you'll never be called a terrorist!!!??? I'd like to see India and Indians calling out the Hindu terrorist organizations as equally as they call out LeT and JUD. After all....they are all doing terrorism!

See I was responding to posters who does not have content and always cry foul with blanket statement "India is Liar", "Indians Cry baby" hence it is needed them to show the reality check of Pakistan. Though it is not meant for all.

Secondly, I gave only few instances where Pakistan's official stand is something else and even they are not following the same. JuD and LeT were banned by Pakistan way back in 2003 and even listed as Terrorist by the world. Now what should be done is to catch him and throw him in the jail. If you are only doing for pomp and show, you will always have less evidence but if you really understand the gravity of matter then it will be different.

Now back to Hindu/Saffron terrorism in India. Do you know this is only Coined term by few to equate Islamic terrorism (Though my personal belief is that a terrorist is a terrorist irrespective of religion). If you count instances after 2000, You will easily compare number of events performed by these 2 group. Regarding Killing of Christians, Graham Stains in Orissa, Culprit is in Jail since then and for Malegaon Blast, Abhinav Bharat members are in Jail. Dont you see the difference here?

cool it man.. cool it while we are burning hot all the while.. :D

For all the war mongers. Enjoy

@RescueRanger Sir, you may like it considering what you told from your personal experience.

@Pride..please dont take Aurangazeb seriously. All he can talk about is hindoooos killing christians and Muslims irrespective of the topic..and if you question that you are in for one nasty Youtube Education. :)

The Indian economy would suffer greatly if India and Pakistan have a confrontation. That's what makes a lot of people nervous about the tensions between Pakistan and India. Indian economy has considerable invest of multinationals who do not like soldiers arming their weapons on the border.

That's rich coming from you folk.

Never was the necessary evidence provided, why should we act unless we have reason to do so.
Besides, India has long supported militancy in Pakistan. Talk about hypocrisy?
You have reading issue, admit it. I am not talking about 26/11, I am talking about Pakistan Banned Hafiz Saeed in 2003 then how come he is roaming free and giving speeches openly and then plan a massacre. India has long supported Militancy in Pakistan, Who told you? your Ego? Do you have any proof, any name, any dossier?? Nopes. Every ministers come to India, sing this tune for fellow Pakistanis like you and then goes back and enjoy.

Though Pakistan started Armed Militancy in J&K from '89 and you admitted it in front of world for "Making Freedom Fighters".
For most Indians including you, when it comes to WoT, it's best to keep your mouth shut.
Not only because you don't know the details, the background but you also lack the understanding.
So I lack details for all Terrorist groups born and brought up by Pakistan and now Pakistan is cleaning them as they get fund from US. Yeah! I seriously dont have details.

OBL was killed somewhere in Abottabad in Bilal town. Quite some distance from PMA, he wasn't camped outside it in a tent.
Besides, we've pulled our own weight and that of a superpower in this war. We've captured and killed many Al Qaeda.
OBL was killed just 3-4 KM from PMA. Any one can google and check that today, I just did. So 3-4km is QUITE far for you. So you might be expecting him to be killed in PMA Mess?

You pulled your own weight with superpower? Who listens to you. Your sovereignty was literally PhuKed up by Americans and ISI only requested to include its own name in operation which earlier US denied and then later on added.
The OBL incident and the way the Americans portrayed it was pure political posturing, instead of letting people ask why it took so long, Obama was quick to use it as a trophy, also in this case he found a scapegoat. He finds a washed up poster child in Pakistan and blames Pakistan, how soon they forget other Al Qaeda we've dealt with.

So please, cut the crap.

The OBL episode was a shame for Pakistan and nothing else. May be a false flag operation by SEAL but where were PAF to stop them and entering them to your air zone.

This is why I don't like discussing certain issues with Pakistanis.

One Indian offier makes a sweeping statement, you all take it as gospel but when Active Indian Army officials and entire GOI make some statement you all call it as a lie.

Similarly, one Muslim journalist makes an anti-Modi statement, you all take it as gospel, but ignore other statement by Muslims in Gujrat. Lets leave this one off topic.

Problem is what you think supports your case, you take it as face value. And ignore even if IA provides proofs of land mines.

As for rape issue, I am really disappointed that even you are believing this conspiracy theory. Seems like you are not immune to conspiracy theories.

Believe whatever you want, I am done arguing this with you all. You just never accept anything against our Army even if your own people blame them over and over again.[\b]

And you do? This entire elisode, has a single Indian said that you know maybe it was IA that started firing first? Do you guys question what your army says?

First Pak soldier died and you guys claimed he had if coming for helping the terrorist cross the border. This your thinking, which is towing the govt line.

And I'm not here to change that. Think and believe whatever you want. But how can you accuse the other of doing the same thing that you guys are doing - ie not questioning their army. Does your hypocrisy have any limits?

And you do? This entire elisode, has a single Indian said that you know maybe it was IA that started firing first? Do you guys question what your army says?

First Pak soldier died and you guys claimed he had if coming for helping the terrorist cross the border. This your thinking, which is towing the govt line.

And I'm not here to change that. Think and believe whatever you want. But how can you accuse the other of doing the same thing that you guys are doing - ie not questioning their army. Does your hypocrisy have any limits?
I dunno about others but Burkha Dutt, the day before you guys posted that "the buck stops where" stuff, did admit that there are skirmishes & firings from both the sides on NDTV ! Then you(one of your journos on that same show) claimed that it may have been an individual act but the military doesn't officially support this sorta stuff ! So what exactly are you trying to say here that we lied or did you(claiming that IA took revenge for the loss in Ind/Pak cric series, seriously gimme a break man) start this false charade to divert attention from that mess currently going on in Pak ?

Back
Top Bottom