What's new

Pakistan to India: "Cool It".

The social issues indeed dont bother the govts but the consequences in shape of mass movement like the one after rape case in India, indeed do trouble the govt.

In Pakistan we have seen much bigger political turmoils and trust me in Pakistan anything related to India does not affect even a local punchayat election

Fine, what ever you think.

You still believe in this conspiracy theory ?

Damn, you guys really amaze me.

A Statement a day from the PM right down to your media drama queens......while on the other side not a single feather ruffles.
There is another word than just being amazed. !!

A Statement a day from the PM right down to your media drama queens......while on the other side not a single feather ruffles.
Sir jee rape case on fast track. Congress meet in Jaipur today. Out of 4 key issues, one is women protection due to nationwide bashing by people of India. Protest is showing result. A man sentenced to death 2 days ago for rape of minor.

:lol: :lol: the Pakistani media and Pakistani people ignored the LoC incidents 200%.

you indians are still being fed by Indian media seems the Indian media warmongering taking last breath

what an idiotic demand from you because Miandad has all right rather everyone has all rights to have family relations with Hafiz saeed and Dauood ibrahim.

Their children have nothing to do with the crimes if any.

if India is so much fond of hating Dauood Ibrahim then why Indian govt allowed underworld of Daudood Ibrahim in Mumbai?

His underworld trade finance Indian Film industry.

first crackdown on his underworld and then request people not to marry their kids into family of Daud Ibrahim

yes every person has every right, But hiding Daud family IN PAK is not, How come Daud Kids Ended up in PAK? where is Daud? did miadad meet daud?

if Miadad meet Daud , then police should arrest him question his relative locations, which pakistan do , when they arrest terrorist family. , this happen world wide.

Didnt PAK govt asked Passport for Daud Daughter? when Indian govt. cancelled her Passport, shouldn't she be send to India ?

You dont follow norms, and preach other .

France openly condemns killing of Indian soldiers. Pakistanis may have ignored it, French didn't. This is how media works. :D

feather ruffles, thats why PAK Army called on Hotline, telling Indian Army, no PAK solider will fire now, (this happened after PM Spoke), till then PAK not interested in even talks or stop firing , not running after talks.

Your Rabbani, called for Meeting, after PM spoke.

every nation never ignore threat from enemies :) whats wrong in it. our govt handeled the situation well without calling shots. Your Indian establishment came to Indian rescue in the face of rape chaos.

Shushma/Indian army Gen/ Indian hardliner groups/Indian media.

phewwww the list is long

The main problem is Occupation of Kashmir by India. free the Kashmiri land. everything will be fine

Even that wont stop you, you send terrorist wold wide citing religion Last time time your terrorist talking about Myanmar.

Your govt , is not running head and piller, See the reaction Post and Pre PM speak, before Indian PM react, PAK side in todal denial and dont want to talk, but after PM spoke, PAK army called indian Army , that they will not fire a single bullet, Pak govt calling for meeting...

Let me tell you, the anti rape movement is given prime importance in the media and Govt. also is willing to take steps in amending laws and all.

It is not that Rapes do not occur or never occurred in Delhi , as if it is a main problem and Govt. will not survive.

This is the second post of mine related to this issue you are some what delusional here.

Social movements are good if they are intended to bring a good change and Indian Govt. do support it, This movement is not over yet.

You speak as if Indian Govt. is responsible for rapes and because of these cases Govt. will not survive. Which is ignorant in your part.
Whatever, but let me tell you unlike the Indians are with Pakistan, the people of Pakistan are not obsessive with India.....in fact the only reason they think about India is because of Bollywood. ......there is no way, any GOP could divert public's sentiments towards India.....India simply doesn't bode that importance in our psyche. !!

yes every person has every right, But hiding Daud family IN PAK is not, How come Daud Kids Ended up in PAK? where is Daud? did miadad meet daud?

if Miadad meet Daud , then police should arrest him question his relative locations, which pakistan do , when they arrest terrorist family. , this happen world wide.

Didnt PAK govt asked Passport for Daud Daughter? when Indian govt. cancelled her Passport, shouldn't she be send to India ?

You dont follow norms, and preach other .

:))) bigger questions for Indians

1. How Daud's duaghter came to Pakistan? was there a flying carpet she used?

2. How did Daud go to UAE on Indian passport.

3.There is no need to hide Daud' family. They are innocent and we openly shows his daughter's marriage pics .

4. Last but not the least why Indian govt is not launching crackdown against Daud's underworld dens in Mumbai.

5. Why Indian govt allowed funding by Daud to Indian Film industry.

Whatever, but let me tell you unlike the Indians are with Pakistan, the people of Pakistan are not obsessive with India.....in fact the only reason they think about India is because of Bollywood. ......there is no way, any GOP could divert public's sentiments towards India.....India simply doesn't bode that importance in our psyche. !!
But I thought the general consensus among pakistanis according to the forum is ... you guys hate bollywood?

feather ruffles, thats why PAK Army called on Hotline, telling Indian Army, no PAK solider will fire now, (this happened after PM Spoke), till then PAK not interested in even talks or stop firing , not running after talks.

Even that wont stop you, you send terrorist wold wide citing religion Last time time your terrorist talking about Myanmar.

Your govt , is not running head and piller, See the reaction Post and Pre PM speak, before Indian PM react, PAK side in todal denial and dont want to talk, but after PM spoke, PAK army called indian Army , that they will not fire a single bullet, Pak govt calling for meeting...

:lol: what reaction?

Pakistan always stressed for talks.

You should be thankful to Pakistan and Pakistan army for saving Indian army and Indian govt from further humilation by issuing peace statements which you Indian sell to the public while using catchy words :)

But I thought the general consensus among pakistanis according to the forum is ... you guys hate bollywood?

We never hated bollywood. only the sane ones just speak up about the cheap storylines of Indian movies and super duper fake show off

:))) bigger questions for Indians

1. How Daud's duaghter came to Pakistan? was there a flying carpet she used?
Legally, criminals progeny do not bear thier charges, for example,ZA bhutto was hung for murder, but her daughter became the PM of pakistan.....

2. How did Daud go to UAE on Indian passport.

3.There is no need to hide Daud' family. They are innocent and we openly shows his daughter's marriage pics .
true

4. Last but not the least why Indian govt is not launching crackdown against Daud's underworld dens in Mumbai.
News flash... Mumbai police did crackdown... hence he is hiding in hole somewhere...

5. Why Indian govt allowed funding by Daud to Indian Film industry.
I think you are confused with the term "illegal"

We never hated bollywood. only the sane ones just speak up about the cheap storylines of Indian movies and super duper fake show off

And what stops you and your countrymen from doing better, if I may ask?

Thankful to Pakistan and PA. :rofl:

Yeah, we paid them thanks in our own way. :D

Oh so we were threatened with the MMS Doctrine. :lol:
Even after refusal by PA, your commanders kept requesting for a flag meeting....."Tum karo tu sawakar"..... :rolleyes:

I wonder if Pakistan is so confident, why don't they go to ICJ ?

Back
Top Bottom