What's new

Pakistan to India: "Cool It".

BA3ono5CAAAaoS0.jpg

Ref: Amul girl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Simple reason. Karachi, Quetta, Drone Strikes, TTP situation is worsening. Adding India would mean pressure in the Eastern front. A stable Pakistan is NOT in India's interests.

A stable Pakistan is NOT in India's interests - right
A "relatively" stable Pakistan is in India's interests - Nobody wants more dismemberment.

lol everyone in india panics and bashing, even India COAS gone nuts and meanwhile in PA G.H.Q ...
6901796399_dd79d44249_z.jpg

@Aeronaut Pakistan Govt. cleverly diverted people from Qadri's march and SC decision to sack PM by showing India.

Since the testing time for the PPP Govt. is over, they want peace.

Well played Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut Pakistan Govt. cleverly diverted people from Qadri's march and SC decision to sack PM by showing India.

Well played Pakistan.

:lol: :lol: the Pakistani media and Pakistani people ignored the LoC incidents 200%.

you indians are still being fed by Indian media seems the Indian media warmongering taking last breath

The Hypocrisy of Pakistan is evident in all the cases. When LeT and JUD is Banned by US and Pakistan in year 2003 then why Hafiz Saeed is presented in court and then get bail. Why Javed Miandad extends his relation with Dawood Ibrahim, most wanted terrorist and Finally OBL was denied for not being in Pakistan was killed near army base. And you talk to us of being liars! huh!

what an idiotic demand from you because Miandad has all right rather everyone has all rights to have family relations with Hafiz saeed and Dauood ibrahim.

Their children have nothing to do with the crimes if any.

if India is so much fond of hating Dauood Ibrahim then why Indian govt allowed underworld of Daudood Ibrahim in Mumbai?

His underworld trade finance Indian Film industry.

first crackdown on his underworld and then request people not to marry their kids into family of Daud Ibrahim

:lol: :lol: the Pakistani media and Pakistani people ignored the LoC incidents 200%.

you indians are still being fed by Indian media seems the Indian media warmongering taking last breath

Truth is They never ignored the threat from India.Your Govt. created chaos and brought order from it.

We know who does more war mongering :D.

Main problem in India- Pak relation is Hafeez Saeed. By arresting him and deporting to India wil give a good signal.
pakistan goverment is currently busy in balichistran and TTP, they dont want another headache

Truth is They never ignored the threat from India.Your Govt. created chaos and brought order from it.

every nation never ignore threat from enemies :) whats wrong in it. our govt handeled the situation well without calling shots. Your Indian establishment came to Indian rescue in the face of rape chaos.

We know who does more war mongering :D.

Shushma/Indian army Gen/ Indian hardliner groups/Indian media.

phewwww the list is long

Main problem in India- Pak relation is Hafeez Saeed. By arresting him and deporting to India wil give a good signal.
pakistan goverment is currently busy in balichistran and TTP, they dont want another headache

The main problem is Occupation of Kashmir by India. free the Kashmiri land. everything will be fine

That would mean shooting oneself in the foot...Pak is recovering from the OBL incident.

That would mean shooting oneself in the foot...Pak is recovering from the OBL incident.

Well played Pakistan.
You keep repeating these lines in every thread......let me remind you that when the current escalation started there was public out on Delhi streets and the long march hadn't even started nor the SC verdict was issued.....you need to look closer to home for creating the hype.....and it';s not the first time this happened. !!

You keep repeating these lines in every thread......let me remind you that when the current escalation started there was public out on Delhi streets and the long march hadn't even started nor the SC verdict was issued.....you need to look closer to home for creating the hype.....and it';s not the first time this happened. !!
Well actually the current escalation started when a soldier on Pak side was killed around the time of the New year ! Also I don't wanna sound like a jerk but WTH do you think like a rape case, which is taken care of anyway, has anything to do with our military ? The other night on NDTV I recall another senior Pak journo saying the same thing, its absurd to say the least & criminal if you think that the men guarding our borders would be complicit in all of this :disagree:

Let me tell you, the anti rape movement is given prime importance in the media and Govt. also is willing to take steps in amending laws and all.

It is not that Rapes do not occur or never occurred in Delhi , as if it is a main problem and Govt. will not survive.

This is the second post of mine related to this issue you are some what delusional here.

Social movements are good if they are intended to bring a good change and Indian Govt. do support it, This movement is not over yet.

You speak as if Indian Govt. is responsible for rapes and because of these cases Govt. will not survive. Which is ignorant in your part.

every nation never ignore threat from enemies :) whats wrong in it. our govt handeled the situation well without calling shots. Your Indian establishment came to Indian rescue in the face of rape chaos.

Shushma/Indian army Gen/ Indian hardliner groups/Indian media.

phewwww the list is long

You yourself participated in movements related to women empowerment in Pakistan I think. You do know the social issues related to the society like rapes etc., existed over centuries and they do not trouble Govt. much.

You still believe in this conspiracy theory ?

Damn, you guys really amaze me.

You yourself participated in movements related to women empowerment in Pakistan I think. You do know the social issues related to the society like rapes etc. existed over centuries and they do not trouble Govt. much.

The social issues indeed dont bother the govts but the consequences in shape of mass movement like the one after rape case in India, indeed do trouble the govt.

In Pakistan we have seen much bigger political turmoils and trust me in Pakistan anything related to India does not affect even a local punchayat election

Back
Top Bottom