What's new

Pakistan to host first series in two years

atleast we didnt have target killings in lahore, then you guys threatened the srilankans not to have a series in pakistan, but they visited and you guys sent your raw guys here to carry out the india threat in action.. you guys also got loads of world cup matches and money, its just that you team keeps losing

Another one with same lame excuse....:disagree:

Its safe enough i mean, i went Pakistan 2 in two years in Karachi at a poor district and i survived with no sucurity, so would any cricket players. The bomb rate has decreaded in 2009 it was every week now it's every month, still bad but its improving.

^ u r not Indian who travels with advance notice. Terrorists want publicity to survive. What better target than Indians? Without flashing Breaking NEWS on TV, their X factor drops. They just want sensation, thats how fear spreads, thats how this terrorism business works. An attack even failed one on domestic team of arch-rivals meets their requirement.

Its good gesture, but PCB Admin is a lunatic guy, kehta kuch aur hai karta kuch aur. Hope he provides top notch security for both teams and fans.

The security situation in Pakistan remains the same with bomb blasts taking place every other day. I don't think this is the right time for cricket yet.

Ohhhhh, Really. . . . . . . ?

I thought that according to you Indians, Aatankwaad" happens only in India.
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom