What's new

Pakistan to help Srilanka build nuclear plant alarms India

Pakistan has nuke missile and nuke power plant .....made in china and Asia biggest plutonium processing plant...?:lol: any proof
out of from asian two giant's (INDIA,CHINA),China doesn't want to confront directly India.....?:rofl: WHY..?
Well, my genius EVEN sri get reactor india know how to elimi......india can bring back anytime TIGER...
AND go tell your small iland bro about TIGER,they will piss themself :argh:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...clear-plant-alarms-india-6.html#ixzz21ZPym4Gc
Well only Indian call , India regional giant, but China yes. Well, Pakistan is building the plant, sent tiger before its too late.

one rahul go crore rahul come man....indian democracy not military rule
Thts why you lost rahul gandhi and indra aswell..

Well only Indian call , India regional giant...?anyway the ward from your mouth india giant ok my small brother look here world how see india and china,nice Pakistan is building the plant, sent tiger before its too late....you start your project we give finishing tuch:bunny:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...clear-plant-alarms-india-7.html#ixzz21ZXnFJxq
India & China – Comparison of two Asian Giants
http://www.borooah.com/Teaching/Business Economics/The Asian Giants.pdf
http://www.iwmi.cgiar.org/publications/Water_Policy_Briefs/PDF/WPB20.pdf
Asian Giants: The Rise of India And China - YouTube

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...clear-plant-alarms-india-7.html#ixzz21ZWAsfTo
Well only Indian call , India regional giant, but China yes. Well, Pakistan is building the plant, sent tiger before its too late.

Pakistan has nuke missile and nuke power plant .....made in china:lol: and out of from asian two giant's (INDIA,CHINA),Asia biggest plutonium processing plant...?:lol: any proof....?
,China doesn't want to confront directly India.....?:rofl: WHY..?
Well, my genius EVEN sri get reactor india know how to elimi......india can bring back anytime TIGER...
AND go tell your small iland bro about TIGER,they will piss themself :argh:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...clear-plant-alarms-india-6.html#ixzz21ZPym4Gc

Well Dear the THing IS PAKISTAN GOT WORLDS BIGGEST SOLT MINES pakistan got 1 of the worlds biggest copper gold gas marbles gems and minerals reserves Well Pakistan is The Country whos youth is 70 % of total Population indigenous missile program Unlike INDIA well NOW wht india have
more then 70 % of indian population is older then 50 Got biggest crime rate corruption rate Aids and sex rate Indias Poor population is = Whole worlds combined poor population No indigenous program lol all are coppied From Russian And French

Now after Watching these odds em pretty SUre that Pakistan can DO whteve the want and em pretty Sure power plant Project Will be started .pretty Soon....U dont wana belive dsnt matter Cz Truth wont be changed and who cares for u =))

cz in the end Indians can jUst cry

Dear my samll brother do you have any proof OF your story....?i know you guys are funny,india posses 54% youth still it's take to largest youngester in the world
you guys are talking about corruption.....?ask youR leader's specially SARDARI ABOUT CORRUPTION, even china have corruption so what...? what's our GDP,HOW is our economy....? what is our rank and status in the world..? i guess you know,go to see here our world ranghttp://www.globalfirepower.com/
india,china,russiya,us such a big countries facing all kind of social problems i agree,but remember we can handle our self
1.Indian government offer $500 million loan to Myanmar
2.India announced USD 1 billion line of credit offered to Bangladesh
3.G20 summit: India announces $10 billion for debt-wracked Eurozone
4.Colombo, July 14 (IANS) India will build 43,000 houses for Sri Lanka's war displaced communities in the north and east, the Indian High Commission here said Saturday.
this is only few example we doing lot in nepal,bhutan,afcan and some african countries
have you knew ......?
what about you...? thing man thing
world knew who begging to IMF,and who depents US and china AID
come out from dream
Well Dear the THing IS PAKISTAN GOT WORLDS BIGGEST SOLT MINES pakistan got 1 of the worlds biggest copper gold gas marbles gems and minerals reserves Well Pakistan is The Country whos youth is 70 % of total Population indigenous missile program Unlike INDIA well NOW wht india have
more then 70 % of indian population is older then 50 Got biggest crime rate corruption rate Aids and sex rate Indias Poor population is = Whole worlds combined poor population No indigenous program lol all are coppied From Russian And French

Now after Watching these odds em pretty SUre that Pakistan can DO whteve the want and em pretty Sure power plant Project Will be started .pretty Soon....U dont wana belive dsnt matter Cz Truth wont be changed and who cares for u =))

cz in the end Indians can jUst cry

awwww poor little bhartis, hated and rejected by all their neighbors. Even tiny Sri Lanka is now giving the bhidis the middle finger lol.
You knew it was only a matter of time. :lol:

Didn't india want to let Taiwan open the consulate in Chenni? Well things are getting fierce for india.

To All those who doubt Pakistan's capability to build its own nuclear reactors , ho ignorant can you be ? ,

We are Currently building 2 Civil Nuclear Reactors without the help of anyone , so i am pretty sure we can manage to tell Srilanka how to build one .

You guys need to open your eyes , The more you underestimate us , the harder shock of the truth will be.

Didn't india want to let Taiwan open the consulate in Chenni? Well things are getting fierce for india.
Nope, one single weak evidence that Srilanka gets near to nuclear weapon through this civil deal, very serious and strict action will be taken. India has enough say in world politics especially in IOR to make this happen.

Any country which will be involved in passing nuclear weapon secrets will face the same. Srilanka and other neighboring nations are not in position to face world community as they won't make any decision that may hamper their growth.

To All those who doubt Pakistan's capability to build its own nuclear reactors , ho ignorant can you be ? ,

We are Currently building 2 Civil Nuclear Reactors without the help of anyone , so i am pretty sure we can manage to tell Srilanka how to build one .

You guys need to open your eyes , The more you underestimate us , the harder shock of the truth will be.
I agree with your underestimating argument as doing so will be our biggest mistake. But isn't China helping in civil nuclear plants....I am not sure...kindly clarify.

Secondly, will other countries like US, UK, Russia and France, four permanent member of UNSC and close ally of India, raise objection due to past record of Pakistan in Nuclear Proliferation, giving them ground to get the contract for themselves?

Nope, one single weak evidence that Srilanka gets near to nuclear weapon through this civil deal, very serious and strict action will be taken. India has enough say in world politics especially in IOR to make this happen.

Any country which will be involved in passing nuclear weapon secrets will face the same. Srilanka and other neighboring nations are not in position to face world community as they won't make any decision that may hamper their growth.

I agree with your underestimating argument as doing so will be our biggest mistake. But isn't China helping in civil nuclear plants....I am not sure...kindly clarify.

Secondly, will other countries like US, UK, Russia and France, four permanent member of UNSC and close ally of India, raise objection due to past record of Pakistan in Nuclear Proliferation, giving them ground to get the contract for themselves?

The assistance provided by the Chinese is very "raw material" in nature.. Not the radioactive kind...but those that are needed to control that power..
The equipment, facilities, design are all in house(or rather adapted from existing designs "procured") from sources which may include Europe and Russia.

Yaaraa tumhein bhi chahiyee tou bool ! Hannibal Lector with a Nuke, sabbb ki waat bajaa dei ga ! :smokin:

On the topic : I'm a big fan of Nuclear Power so good...very good ! Though I do wonder whether we ourselves have the capability of building a civilian Nuclear Power Plant; I hear that Pakistan's already building a Nuclear Sub and I'd assume that it would require some sort of miniaturization of the plant and so I wonder whether that implies that we have the capability of building its full-scale civilian equivalent or are they simply worlds apart. Either way I'm sure Pakistani Engineers and Nuclear Scientists weren't sitting with their eyes closed and their minds blocked when the Chinese were helping us build the Nuclear Power Plants.

India seems to get alarmed at everything - even if someone craps in Trincomalee!! This is a nuclear plant for power generation, not an enrichment facility for manufacturing nuclear weapons! So what's the big deal? Idiots!

Yaaraa tumhein bhi chahiyee tou bool ! Hannibal Lector with a Nuke, sabbb ki waat bajaa dei ga ! :smokin:

On the topic : I'm a big fan of Nuclear Power so good...very good ! Though I do wonder whether we ourselves have the capability of building a civilian Nuclear Power Plant; I hear that Pakistan's already building a Nuclear Sub and I'd assume that it would require some sort of miniaturization of the plant and so I wonder whether that implies that we have the capability of building its full-scale civilian equivalent or are they simply worlds apart. Either way I'm sure Pakistani Engineers and Nuclear Scientists weren't sitting with their eyes closed and their minds blocked when the Chinese were helping us build the Nuclear Power Plants.
Agree with you, nuclear sub is much more difficult task as miniaturization is not anyone's cup of tea and if they are building one then nuclear plant is no biggy.

Another thing that should be considered is that Pakistan is a new kid in the block in building its civil nuclear plants on their own. Doesn't it raise any question as their plants will have no past record where other countries have been successfully building one with no accidents except Chernobyl, Fukushima etc. ?

The security concern will be very high and India may face immense effect if anything goes wrong on these newly built reactors in Srilanka. I personally feel that Srilanka govt. should ask for other experienced countries like US or France or wait for thorough review performance and stability of Pakistan's reactors in construction even if they are conducted by Pakistan, themselves.

P.S> Hannibal radioactive bodies nahin khata, too health orientated....:no:

India seems to get alarmed at everything - even if someone craps in Trincomalee!! This is a nuclear plant for power generation, not an enrichment facility for manufacturing nuclear weapons! So what's the big deal? Idiots!

This is how all of it starts; first we help them setup a Nuclear Power Plant and then we pass onto them 'Radio-Active Bhel Purri', 10 years down the lane...we have our own army of 'Supersoldiers' ala Hulk style. :whistle:

I think you do know the wind flow may bring radioactive dust to southern India and also pollute our marine environment due to ocean currents if something goes wrong in their plant and especially if they are built by Pakistan whose own plants are BEING built and not time tested. Ponder your thoughts over it.

The Fukushima incident has significant effect on aquatic life in SCS and Pacific due to convection ocean currents and radioactive fishes became cause of concern in US so far away.

Back
Top Bottom