What's new

Pakistan and China sign $4.8 bln nuclear power plant deal

Why Punjab get more energy projects Sindh is also going heavy black out there should be equal projects for Balochistan and Sindh rural areas

For the past 7 decades, China worked with every single Pakistani government regardless of how their politicians were at each other's throats, non interference foreign policy has been China's foreign affair cornerstone since day one, You just learned it now?
Besides, when was the last time China pressed Pakistan for returning money, even once?

Pakistan's debt to China is mostly only on paper.

it is a means to control Pakistan
see if China ever waives the debt

You asked me for an example of policy China likes to influence. I gave you one
have trouble comprehending English :enjoy:
Which one? you ask me a question and how do I know? just tell me for a fact that what policies that China controls Pakistan, facts, not anti China propaganda or your own brainless speculations.

have trouble comprehending English :enjoy:
How many languages can you speak?

Which one? you ask me a question and how do I know? just tell me for a fact that what policies that China controls Pakistan, facts, not anti China propaganda or your own brainless speculations.

I said China likes to control if Pakistani leaders honor the IPP contracts and payments for Chinese investors

It is a fact that Chinese have invested in power plants. Contracts require the electricity be purchased at pre-negotiated rates
Business deals can vary from contract to contract, do you have the copy of the original contracts? besides, this is what you so called China influencing Pakistani policies? in this case you can claim China is influencing policies of almost every country on this planet, how stupid is this claim, typically coming out from a brainless hater.

Business deals can vary from contract to contract, do you have the copy of the original contracts? besides, this is what you so called China influencing Pakistani policies? in this case you can claim China is influencing policies of almost every country on this planet, how stupid is this claim, typically coming out from a brainless hater.

Honoring contracts when a country is broke is tricky

Back
Top Bottom