What's new

Pakistan and China sign $4.8 bln nuclear power plant deal

who can trust the chinese after ditching russia?

and failing to prevent us-backed army takeover?

or doing nothing when this happened:

just admit ur feudal terrorist xi is incompetent
Lol, we love Xi as much as how you hate him, and that's what Xi only needs, love from the Chinese people.

what happens if you say "i hate xi" on chinese social media
I was against Xi and criticized him a lot during the past decade, but now I found out how China haters hate him and I changed my mind and decided to throw my full support behind him.

The Chinese nuclear plants were "grandfathered" in the civilian nuclear exchange agreement between China and Pakistan before the nuclear suppliers group came into being.

Therefore if China does not maintain its nuclear plants in Pakistan, it stands to lose major ground as a NSG member and earn the ire of other member states and the global community at large in the event of an accident.

This is a compulsion the Chinese cannot wiggle their way out of, for as long as Pakistan does not start decomissioning its nuclear plants.

Hence, this signing is a fake advertisement of a new nuclear power plant as a $3.5b investment, as it makes no economic sense for the Chinese to do so. It is infact an 'up keep' agreement for existing Chinese nuclear power plants, that normally spans over multiple years.

China and Russia account for 70% of new nuclear plants​

Exports used as diplomatic card while Western nations fall behind

https%253A%252F%252Fcms-image-bucket-production-ap-northeast-1-a7d2.s3.ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%252Fimages%252F9%252F9%252F5%252F3%252F46063599-4-eng-GB%252FCropped-168633856720230609N%2520Karachi%2520nuclear%2520plant.jpg

China installed its Hualong One reactor at the Karachi nuclear power plant as part of a plan to extend influence in Pakistan. (Photo from China National Nuclear Corporation social media)
NAOYUKI TOYAMA, Nikkei staff writerJune 11, 2023 06:37 JST

TOKYO -- Russia and China are building up an outsized presence in the field of nuclear power, with the countries accounting for nearly 70% of reactors under construction or in planning worldwide.

Meanwhile, construction plans in Japan, the U.S. and Europe were largely put on hold after the 2011 disaster at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, resulting in a stagnation of related industries in those countries.

who can trust the chinese after ditching russia?

and failing to prevent us-backed army takeover?

or doing nothing when this happened:

just admit ur feudal terrorist xi is incompetent

only good at bullying own citizens like norht kroea fat kim
Look at your American dads. All your American dads want to kneel down to Xi.

Screenshot_20230621_163026.jpg

But here. You act as if your American dads is your son.

what happens if you say "i hate xi" on chinese social media
Look at your American dads.😂😂😂

Screenshot_20230621_163026.jpg

You seem like a dog acting braver than its owner.😂

I was against Xi and criticized him a lot during the past decade, but now I found out how China haters hate him and I changed my mind and decided to throw my full support behind him.
answer my question, or go post "i hate xi" and try and see what happens

Not sure but doesn’t Pakistan already produce excess electricity?

There's a variety of issues.

1. Cost of electricity.
2. Production source (Coal, Oil, LNG, Solar, etc)
3. Contractual obligations, some plants are required to be paid regardless of their output.
4. Necessity of lower cost electrical generation. The dumbasses gave IPP and fu<ked up contracts, now they need to try to fix it.

Who is Pakistan's friend then? China becomes an enemy just because China invests money while others don't, a very weird logic. what's good for Pakistan to go bankrupt, people higher up won't suffer, it's the general poor who suffer the most.
Ignore that member pretending to be a Pakistani. Hes a moron.

China and Saudi Arabia have helped Pakistan the most.

Back
Top Bottom