What's new

Pakistan to help Srilanka build nuclear plant alarms India

There is nothing to panic for India but get an assurance on the safety measures. SL will have to live with Kudankulam - Likewise India have to live with SL having nuclear plants.

On the contrary, it can be beneficial to India. India and SL are laying out intergrid connectivity starting next year and will share excess energy between themselves and energy produced out of SL will only help India.(if it is surplus for SL, it is good for India, even if not, India has to share less with SL)

Pakistan and Sir Lanka if have decided should go ahead with the project because what ever is the issue if Pakistan is related to India India is always too concerned India seems to talk about becoming a super power but still too afraid of Pakistan :rofl:

As if Afganistan, Iran and India are having good realtions ship with paksitan.

bad relations with Afghanistan and India maybe. But why u guyz keep on bringing Iran in every story. I don't think we have any territorial disputes with that country and enjoy very cordial relationship with them.

bad relations with Afghanistan and India maybe. But why u guyz keep on bringing Iran in every story. I don't think we have any territorial disputes with that country and enjoy very cordial relationship with them.

They don't understand what having friendly relations with their neighbors is.

There is no bad dispute with Afghanistan... We host 3 million of them in our country Afghan govt wil not do anything stupid to anger Pakistan

I agree :rofl: :rofl:

I don't believe the news..
Pakistan cant help herself in building new reactors or the power shortage had been tackled long ago....
Nuke plants cant be installed like say thermal power plants, they take considerable time, investment and places which are considered safe from natural hazards. Pakistan is buliding domestic power plants (e.g. The khushab plutonium reactor) but the capacity is low (<300-350 MWts). Building and designing large capacity reactors (e.g. >1000 MWts) is an altogather different ball game. Thats why for power plants with larger capacity we have to turn to China.

Yes I agree. Have you seen the the facebook group.. "The reality of India"? After Pakistanis, do you know who are the most active members in that group? NEPALESE. That really surprised me. Followed by Bangladeshis, and then by local Indian Sikhs and Kashmiris.

With Pakistan facing chronic power shortages, Pakistan is instead building Nuclear Power Plants in Sri Lanka.

Pakistan doesnt seem to have its priorities straight.
Not building, but rather providing technical assistence, Dude do read the news first than just commenting on title thread.

i personally dont believe that a country which has 15 hrs of power cut in its capital cities, can help anyone in any kind of power generation. its just my personal opinion.

pakistan is highly underdeveloped when it comes to mettalurgy, machine tools and complex alloys and steel required to build reactors.

pakistanis latest reactor is generation 1 reactor. which india, china and most nations are today building 3rd gen and are doing research in 4th gen.

pakistan doesnt have uranium just like india and no country is ready supply it.

india ccan supply thorium, but pakistan doesnt know how to build a thorium reactor.

i think this is just a stupid mistake by journalist.

i personally dont believe that a country which has 15 hrs of power cut in its capital cities, can help anyone in any kind of power generation. its just my personal opinion.

pakistan is highly underdeveloped when it comes to mettalurgy, machine tools and complex alloys and steel required to build reactors.

pakistanis latest reactor is generation 1 reactor. which india, china and most nations are today building 3rd gen and are doing research in 4th gen.

pakistan doesnt have uranium just like india and no country is ready supply it.

india ccan supply thorium, but pakistan doesnt know how to build a thorium reactor.

i think this is just a stupid mistake by journalist.

15 hour loadshedding?? :woot: Are you talking about your nation who 1/3 houses dont have electricity??

Besides are you retarded. All Pakistan nuclearreactors are 2nd or 3rd gen dont make up stuff

Pakistan, first,design, then build a nuclear power plant yourself , then u can go help others !!
The last time i heard pakistan was asking beijing to build 2 units !!!

Kettle calling the pot black. Last i checked Pakistan has several operational nuclear reactors. Don't get into an argument whether they are indigenous or not, the fact of the matter is that Pakistan has the technology to build a uranium or plutonium power plant.

KRAIT bhai, your argument is well understood. But then what about the nuclear power plant at Kudankulam in the Southern most tip of India? There is not one but three in Tamil Nadu! The wind flow may bring radioactive dust from Kudankulam to Sri Lanka and also pollute their marine environment due to ocean currents if something goes wrong in the Kudankulam plant! :)

Cheers!

My God i must be dreaming. An Indian making this statement and being objective regarding an Indian subject, this must be hallucination lol.

My God i must be dreaming. An Indian making this statement and being objective regarding an Indian subject, this must be hallucination lol.
Relax buddy! That's no hallucination! I'm pretty balanced and objective in thought and action unless someone tries screwing me around! :lol:

KRAIT bhai, your argument is well understood. But then what about the nuclear power plant at Kudankulam in the Southern most tip of India? There is not one but three in Tamil Nadu! The wind flow may bring radioactive dust from Kudankulam to Sri Lanka and also pollute their marine environment due to ocean currents if something goes wrong in the Kudankulam plant! :)

Cheers!

The difference is that while the Russian design are time tested and reliable same cant be said about the others.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom