What's new

Pakistan to help Srilanka build nuclear plant alarms India

Dont know if the news is true or flase or its ever gonna happen......But Indian reaction is priceless...... If Pakistan's economy start growing at 10 % indians here will die with heart attack...They can't take any good news regarding Pakistan.

I hope pakistan does something about its 15 hour daily power outage before dreaming of setting up nuclear plants in other countries .. moreover , Srilanka wouldn't risk to be labeled the next Iran by trying to go nuclear , srilanka has so much more potential to develop electricity through other means ....

I call this article as a rumour n disregard it !

srilanka become cocacola pushhhhhhhhhhh

you must be funny guy :lol:
Dont know if the news is true or flase or its ever gonna happen......But Indian reaction is priceless...... If Pakistan's economy start growing at 10 % indians here will die with heart attack...They can't take any good news regarding Pakistan.

wow, thats a priceless statement.
we do not have problems with yoru growth or friendship, but we like any other nation do not want a nother new nation to posses this tech that in the wrong hands might be deadly to every one.

loll reallyyyy ????

then why is pakistan begging australis and america for nuclear deal??

lol look @ Basher'z whom country got everything IMPORTED LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't believe the news..
Pakistan cant help herself in building new reactors or the power shortage had been tackled long ago....
Pakistan is the lucky one who has skilled techs who worked both Chinese and US/Canadian design reactors since 60s. Pakistan has army of skilled people who can built the reactor from scratch. Plus Pak got signal from China to built the Lanka reactor. In other words China will defend the building of this reactor on international front. While Pakistan will built the reactor on fast speed. It seems parts are already delivered and Indians are too late to know.
Think for minute why US silent ?. US will use the development to have political leverage to push India to achieve some targets.

This was expected. When India voted against Sri Lanka in UN, they reciprocated this way. Our Govt. should have abstained from voting instead of trying to make a enemy out of our neighbor. Coalition politics and vote bank politics of DMK are the reason for this vote. Given a chance I would kick :sniper: these politicians.

This was expected. When India voted against Sri Lanka in UN, they reciprocated this way. Our Govt. should have abstained from voting instead of trying to make a enemy out of our neighbor. Coalition politics and vote bank politics of DMK are the reason for this vote. Given a chance I would kick :sniper: these politicians.
what about creating enemy within TN in the form of Tamil people, do you think DMK is the reason that GOI is voted in that resolution. if you think so then you are wrong.

That is why they faced a civil war for the next 25 years.

Looks like those fools have not learnt a lesson.

Alternatively this could be some fertile Pakistani imagination.

Thts why you lost rahul gandhi and indra aswell..

Pak got signal from China to built the Lanka reactor....?:lol: why not china directly do?why need pak help to build
we never belive you guys able to build reactor or misile your own,everything from china,made in china:rofl:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...clear-plant-alarms-india-6.html#ixzz21ZErBtI5
Well, you have no choice to believe. Because Pakistan has nuke missile and nuke power plant and Asia biggest plutonium processing plant. Do you love this reality. Again you have no choice.
The question why China don't want to built the reactor. Well, my genius China doesn't want to confront directly India. But its indirect engagement. Don't forget China is building a navel base/commercial seaport in Lanka.

Every country have the policy of "Enemy of my enemy is my friend"

dont know why it hurts indian when neither Pakistan going to attack india doing so nor sri lanka? Why this too much heat?

Back
Top Bottom