What's new

Pakistan to help Srilanka build nuclear plant alarms India

Talk to me when your nuclear electricity production is about 20-30% of your demand. With 3 some % - you are only much and no more.
as the demand grows the production will also increase.......:tup:

Talk to me when your nuclear electricity production is about 20-30% of your demand. With 3 some % - you are only much and no more.

If I was a Pakistani I would be really confused whether to be happy, sad or angry at such a news. Here I'm getting 2 hours of electricity and my govt is building nuclear plant in Sri Lanka, perhaps strategic assets are more important than basic needs?

I hear you yaar. Don't repeat it so many times otherwise you may have to treat piles from your mouth. Not the best of treatment.

And who will you support in this manner. Give nukes to the Afghans or Iranians.

We are not like chinese and pakistanis to proliferate... U may call it friendship, but internationally its called PROLIFERATION...

Initially trained and supported by Raw, the Indian intelligence agency, in the 1980s, the Tamil Tigers met their bloody end at the hands of Lankan military using arms manufactured and supplied by Pakistan.

Alarmed by reports of Pakistani arms supplies to Sri Lanka in 2008, India said it wanted Sri Lanka to treat Tamils with dignity and also voiced concern that Colombo’s arms purchases may upset New Delhi’s “pre-eminent position” in South Asia. “We are facing a situation where the ceasefire (in Sri Lanka) could collapse. This could lead to a flashpoint,” National Security Adviser M.K. Narayanan said while delivering the 25th Air Chief Marshal P.C. Lal memorial lecture.

Haq's Musings: Pakistani Arms Enabled Lanka Defeat of LTTE

If I was a Pakistani I would be really confused whether to be happy, sad or angry at such a news. Here I'm getting 2 hours of electricity and my govt is building nuclear plant in Sri Lanka, perhaps strategic assets are more important than basic needs?

Sir,
For less electricity, I abuse the government. I appreciate the government that they are providing a research reactor to Sri Lanka at the detriment of Indians. And with all this, I want more strategic assets so that we can keep the Indians at bay - they really stink.

Pakistan, first,design, then build a nuclear power plant yourself , then u can go help others !!
The last time i heard pakistan was asking beijing to build 2 units !!!

Us wanting Beijing to build new reactors is not about us not being able to build reactors. Open your mind. What else comes with a reactor? <<< You need a hint?

We are not like chinese and pakistanis to proliferate... U may call it friendship, but internationally its called PROLIFERATION...

No it is not proliferation. We agreed to provide such a reactor to Sri Lankans before NSG was signed. Thats what happened at Kudankalam, isn't it.

And you are not like Pakistanis and you don't proliferate. OK dont proliferate. You are good boys. :)

Agn INDIAS are crying =))) in the whole World their is 1 major developing big country( INDIA ) and they Are Afraid of a small Country PAkistan u guys are so pathetic

they always say Pakistan do this Pakistan do that Pakistan bought this that Pakistan helping this country that Country it shows ur fear we Pakistanis dont Give a S H I T wht India do why cant u just Mind with ur business do u r stuf Leve Us alone this obsession of ur Will get U kIlled 1 Day And i can bet ON that :D

Us wanting Beijing to build new reactors is not about us not being able to build reactors. Open your mind. What else comes with a reactor? <<< You need a hint?

No mate... U too need to open ur mind... SL might have asked pakistani help in choosing land area, or maintaining fuel technologies, or even help for a research reactors...
But some are jumping here, that they are going to build a reactor for SL, which is not true... Reactor tech is not easy.. India, which have designed and built many reactors, still cannot build reactors fastly.... We havent mastered the tech yet... So how come pakistan, when it is less experienced in designing a reactor? No offence, but am trying to say the truth, or far what i know!

No it is not proliferation. We agreed to provide such a reactor to Sri Lankans before NSG was signed. Thats what happened at Kudankalam, isn't it.

And you are not like Pakistanis and you don't proliferate. OK dont proliferate. You are good boys. :)

Agreed before what NSG? Before 1974 when NSG was formed?
Btw what kinda reactor it is? Link pls of the agreement

Seeing your proliferation record, best of luck. :enjoy:

would be excellent greater greatest step. We should go forward. Lets the haters hate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom