What's new

Pakistan to help Srilanka build nuclear plant alarms India

Begging? India ko Pakistan samjha hai kya?

Its the AMericans that are requesting India to change Nuclear liability clauses.

Dont open your mouth if you dont know.

Oh my ........ and you guys are not going to agree in due course of time. They are saying we will not come unless you make amendments.

And your government bribed your own parliamentarians to get the nuclear bill signed with the US. WOW

I shouldn't open my mouth anymore before it starts hurting you.

Why Sri Lanka never contacted China directly instead talking help from Pakistan who himself bought that from China. :laugh:

I don't believe the news..
Pakistan cant help herself in building new reactors or the power shortage had been tackled long ago....

Oh my ........ and you guys are not going to agree in due course of time. They are saying we will not come unless you make amendments.

And your government bribed your own parliamentarians to get the nuclear bill signed with the US. WOW

The French Areva and the Russian companies have already secured their contracts...only the Americans have been left out.

India has welcomed American companies to setup nuclear power plants, its not called BEGGING...its called BUSINESS.....but it will difficult for you to understand given the insignificance of Pakistan in the business world.

Btw, the Koreans have also joined the nuclear bandwagon by offering their reactors.

We have the MONEY to spend............what about you ?

If the news says that Pakistan is going to build nuclear power plants in Sri lanka ... than why is smoke rising from your behind?
Thats why Sri Lanka helped our ships to refuel in indo-Pak wars...... :lol:

The situation is completely changed now.India stopped U.S from taking any action for the tamil massacre in lanka.

The last time I heard, Russia was building two plants at Kudankulam. The Indians are begging Americans to build nuclear plants and for that are changing their rules of business.

Chola bha ji, hor chupo - ya hor cholay khao, shayed aapko kuch aur yaad aajaye

india never begged to U.S for nuke plants when russia is there.U.S twisted their own laws and wants india to do so and U.S wants every pie of 200 bilion dollars market of nuke power in india. and begging or choopo suits your country better...

And you guys are still suffering for that. Think what did you gain so far. Bangladeshis have changed the demography of NE India and you guys are crying again and again. There is so much more which can be said, but I'll leave it to your experiences.

BD is india's 31th state :D and we took great decision by creating BD :).
Lanka is an important station for gathering electronic intel on india, both of us hate and distrust india, makes us natural allies.

lets see Rafi..how much info u got from kashmir where we have borders..now u r hoping from lanka :lol:

Why Sri Lanka never contacted China directly instead talking help from Pakistan who himself bought that from China. :laugh:

China does not want to be names as being involved in Nuclear proliferation so passing it via Pakistani front.

As we know, they are the biggest fakesters in the field.

The deal is fair but it is stucked to a point called as after disaster claims.

Work on Kundakulam and Jaitapur is going is going on with fast pace and you know what the total capacity of these plants is more than total electricity production in Pakistan. :enjoy:

I know what was Pakistan's official reaction when Nuclear deal was provided to India and Australia decided to sell uranium to India. :lol::lol:

We give Americans Business, they give us clean chits and their influence around the World. Give and Take are the basics of Economics, but if the Pakistan knew that, they wouldn't have depended on Aid to fight a war within their own boundaries........
Americans aren't building any of the nuclear plants in India, the french and the Russians are. These countries were doing this even before NSG waiver.
The only thing that has changed is that the Uranium market is now open to us and we can afford to have more plants.
We have built 20 units on our own and are now building 5 more indegenious units(are under construction). Can you claim the same??

Big deal ........ you guys produce a bit over 3% electricity from nuclear plants. Pakistan produces around 2%.

Bahot bara kamal kiya.

You guys bribed your own law-makers for NSG waiver. Many Indian analysts say that your government sold India cheap. Read Bharat Karnard. I can post many other links if you want.

Sri Lanka, I don't know why want to become pawn in this bigger of chess!!

They are not gonna get any anything good out of it..

I don't believe the news..
Pakistan cant help herself in building new reactors or the power shortage had been tackled long ago....

Your compatriots on this forum are living in a world of their own....they have gone ballistic at the news article.

You guys bribed your own law-makers for NSG waiver. Many Indian analysts say that your government sold India cheap. Read Bharat Karnard. I can post many other links if you want.

How many NSG waivers have you heard in the Nuclear history of mankind that you are putting a price on it? NSG waiver in any case is a good thing for India.

It's a natural alliance, our Sri Lankan friends know what a terrible, vicious, country india is, naturally they would want a strong relationship with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last time I heard, Russia was building two plants at Kudankulam. The Indians are begging Americans to build nuclear plants and for that are changing their rules of business.

Chola bha ji, hor chupo - ya hor cholay khao, shayed aapko kuch aur yaad aajaye

Yes it is business and its building the Most trusted design of nuclear power plant...
Check google out for Nuclear power plants designed and built by India... Various research reactors are built by us in kalpakkam, including FBR and PFBR...

Work on Kundakulam and Jaitapur is going is going on with fast pace and you know what the total capacity of these plants is more than total electricity production in Pakistan. :enjoy:

I know what was Pakistan's official reaction when Nuclear deal was provided to India and Australia decided to sell uranium to India. :lol::lol:

Pakistan government had not expressed any reaction on this deal. It knows that the Americans had had you guys through this pact. Wait for more tightening of your balls unless you accept American dictates. We can talk more about it if you want.

Small Pakistan is helping Sri Lanka and it is hurting the big India ...... oooohhhhh

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom