What's new

Pakistan to help Srilanka build nuclear plant alarms India

Perhaps, Pakistan should also arm Sri Lankan fisherman and coast guard. Safe in the Seas, Safe in the Land.

No need to do that, Sri Lanka is already killing Indian fishermen unchallenged! Ain't you see the articles? India is probably 5hit scared Sri Lanka will firmly fall into China's arms, so will allow the killing of their fishermen, after all Indian blood is cheap to Indian govt. Sad, but true! :frown:

No mate... U too need to open ur mind... SL might have asked pakistani help in choosing land area, or maintaining fuel technologies, or even help for a research reactors...
But some are jumping here, that they are going to build a reactor for SL, which is not true... Reactor tech is not easy.. India, which have designed and built many reactors, still cannot build reactors fastly.... We havent mastered the tech yet... So how come pakistan, when it is less experienced in designing a reactor? No offence, but am trying to say the truth, or far what i know!

Agreed before what NSG? Before 1974 when NSG was formed?
Btw what kinda reactor it is? Link pls of the agreement

Sir,
That's what every body said before Pakistan tested its nuclear capability. Yes, it is not easy, but countries do master this technology gradually. Indians have done it - why can't Pakistan.

Most of the links are from India news reports. Please seek the links from Indians.

If I was a Pakistani I would be really confused whether to be happy, sad or angry at such a news. Here I'm getting 2 hours of electricity and my govt is building nuclear plant in Sri Lanka, perhaps strategic assets are more important than basic needs?

We support you Pak govt. here. Move on.

Pakistanis have this tendency to overestimate their selves.

Which is a good thing for India. :)

India don't consider Sri Lanka as her backyard as Pakistan think for Afghanistan, so if Pakistan is really thinking of doing something great in Sri Lanka, not much bothering for us. ;)

No sir, you get it wrong. It is the Indians who do this.
The are make believing people. They start believing about manufacturing star-trek type of platforms through their DRDOs. Talk so much about the things and technology needed for it. Talk so much about all this that at the end of the day start believing that they have such a thing. And then they start thinking that they are gonna kick-**** and are so powerful. And then the eggs fall down from their heads and break the dreams. Make believers aren't they.

We here in Pakistan believe and practice real-politik and remain real.

Sir,
That's what every body said before Pakistan tested its nuclear capability. Yes, it is not easy, but countries do master this technology gradually. Indians have done it - why can't Pakistan.

Most of the links are from India news reports. Please seek the links from Indians.

I didnt say pakistanis cannot, but do not have the technology yet.. As u said its gradual process, it will take time for pakistan to design and build its own...

India worried ...because if Pakistan screw up the project and blow it up...radiation will come to India.....

yeh they keep publishing these things, I will believe it when I it actually happens.

Russia is creating India's military. We should give our support to Sri-Lanka brothers.

Perhaps, Pakistan should also arm Sri Lankan fisherman and coast guard. Safe in the Seas, Safe in the Land.
Agree. Life of poor fisherman is in danger. We should arm them so that they continue their job and earn for family.

Lets see what the other Nuclear powers who do not want any more countries to posses the nuclear technology have to say about this political development.
I am sure the IG does not have balls to stop this if it happens, but lets see what happens as it happens

GUY'S dont worry never going to happen, even china can't do
100% INDIA controlled srilanka,they knew what happend past 30 years
who make LTTE and who eliminate LTTE EVERYTHING srilanka knew, anytime INDIA can bring TIGER back and demolis anything they build with black tiger force (suicide tiger force):rofl:

I think this might actually piss off ***** india if the news is true :D

:rofl::rofl:russia creating india military ....:rofl: sooo funny,and one more funny you guys going to suppot srilanga :rofl:
that's interesting,see brother the status of india,russia,china,us are same,all big and powewrful countries they can share and exchange technology each other like BROMOS

I think this might actually piss off ***** india if the news is true :D
i think you are from TN, if so then you know what will be INDIA's stand. Our ball less Government/Government that does not care for the South will say its a soverign country and they can't do any thing.
The IG does not realize that SL is already hell leaned towards Pakistan and China and are ready to back stab us when they get the oppertunity.
Look at the number of INDIAN Tamil Fishermen who get killed and the IG action in this issue.

Back
Top Bottom