What's new

Pakistan to give 33 crore dollar aid to Afghanistan, A.H. Sheikh

I do know how to read Urdu, thank you.

So I take it that it is your position that this amount announced is in ADDITION to the clandestine ISI budget for the Haqaani Network. Fair enough.

ISI budget may be 100-200 mn$ only i cant believe they have budget to give aid 330mn$

we already transfered our promises i know very well pakistan never promise till it can deliver .why should he announce simply?we need strong afghanistan and if afghanistan get peaceful it will be great success for pakistan forget what 90s 80s happen now winds are changed .330 million dollars will never make pakistan bankrupt

Let's not talk about pakistani promises and U know I can bring 100s of pakistani promises......

This was a breaking news and U have transferred the amount- this must be a breaking- breaking news...
..There is a word "WILL GIVE" in the thread subject...unfortunately I can not read urdu..and don't know what is written in the article...
BTW,the flood victims NEED the money NOW ...and U blame US/India for not helping ...
...why is stretgic/ military interest given more prominence to the pakistani citizens..???

ISI budget may be 100-200 mn$ only i cant believe they have budget to give aid 330mn$

Exactly why I was forced to consider that this amount would be part of the ISI budget for Afghanistan, and announced at this time to show support to its partners so that they are assured of a teat once the US provided one dries up soon, in lieu of searching for an Indian source.

Exactly why I was forced to consider that this amount would be part of the ISI budget for Afghanistan, and announced at this time to show support to its partners so that they are assured of a teat once the US provided one dries up soon, in lieu of searching for an Indian source.

The article didn't suggest such a thing. Can you post me a link that supports your notion?

Let's not talk about pakistani promises and U know I can bring 100s of pakistani promises......

This was a breaking news and U have transferred the amount- this must be a breaking- breaking news...
..There is a word "WILL GIVE" in the thread subject...unfortunately I can not read urdu..and don't know what is written in the article...
BTW,the flood victims NEED the money NOW ...and U blame US/India for not helping ...
...why is stretgic/ military interest given more prominence to the pakistani citizens..???

ok man i will never argue with you let this matter on pakistan afghanistan .i can understand reason behind your post.thanks but no thanks

The article didn't suggest such a thing. Can you post me a link that supports your notion?

The article is just a cover story. One needs to parse the information carefully, before the nuances become evident.

Here some members got revelation that money will cash out from ISI budget, revelations couldn't reveal more that ISI didn't need to publicize their budget anywhere.

ILHAM.

Here some members got revelation that money will cash out from ISI budget, revelations couldn't reveal more that ISI didn't need to publicize their budget anywhere.

ILHAM.

No Ilhaam needed, the situation is best described as follows:

"Ghar nahi daaney, Amman gayein bhunaaney!"

When Pakistan has foreign exchange reserves of about $18 billion, why will it need financial assistance from the ISI to give out $330 million to Afghanistan?

When Pakistan has foreign exchange reserves of about $18 billion, why will it need financial assistance from the ISI to give out $330 million to Afghanistan?

That $18 billion is merely a bookkeeping number.

Millions of afghans living in pakistan with out visa, and any other strict conditions and terms on them, they even running there smuglling bussiness here,bt Pakistanis welcome them whole heartly, bcoz we knw what are our great old values, we treat them as guests..

Can u provide some links/text/translation in English as its the policy of this forum???

Afghanistan will be helped by $330 million,Abdul Hafeez Shaikh

Washington.....federal minister of finance Abdul Hafeez Shaikh said that pakistan will help afghanistan for the development of economy and infrastructure as much it is possible and despite of having dificulties it will be helped by $330 million. Abdul Hafeez Shaikh in a seminar in washington on topic "changes in afghanistan and economy" said history has proved that without peace in afghanistan islamabad cannot be developed. That is why for the development of afghanistan the government of pakistan is helping. And despite of difficulties in budget afghanistan will be given $330 million for health, education and infrastructure development. He said that the trade between pakistan and afghanistan has exceed from 1 billion dollar and to give afghanistan trade facility new transit trade treaty is also signed.

Yes, the CIA World Factbook's bookkeeping number.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2188rank.html

Now you're going to tell me that the $12 billion the Pakistani diaspora sends back yearly to Pakistan is an illusion as well?

My point is that the demands on those funds that appear "ample" already are over-subscribed. Do you really think Pakistan can spare a third of a billion dollars just like that?

If money is so easy to come by, why is there appeal after appeal for flood relief?

Back
Top Bottom