What's new

Pakistan to give 33 crore dollar aid to Afghanistan, A.H. Sheikh

My point is that the demands on those funds that appear "ample" already are over-subscribed. Do you really think Pakistan can spare a third of a billion dollars just like that?

Sure, why not? When the US with all its external & state debt & economic problems can conjure hundreds of billions to give to others, I don't think it is difficult for Pakistan to raise $330 million.

Sure, why not? When the US with all its external & state debt & economic problems can conjure hundreds of billions, I don't think it is difficult for Pakistan to raise $330 million.

Well, Pakistan can print all the local currency it wants (RUPEES), just like USA can print all the local currency it wants (DOLLARS). See the difference?

Well, Pakistan can print all the local currency it wants (RUPEES), just like USA can print all the local currency it wants (DOLLARS). See the difference?

I was talking in terms of Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves, & the $18 billion figure quoted from the CIA World Factbook. Surely you can see the difference?

I was talking in terms of Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves, & the $18 billion figure quoted from the CIA World Factbook. Surely you can see the difference?

Those $18 billion are already spoken for. There is no "spare" $330 million lying around.

Those $18 billion are already spoken for. There is no "spare" $330 million lying around.

So what you are saying is that Pakistan's $18 billion forex reserves mean nothing, & the only way Pakistan can give aid amounting $330 million to Afghanistan is by taking out of the ISI budget? Do you even know what the ISI budget is my friend? Because I certainly don't know.

So what you are saying is that Pakistan's $18 billion forex reserves mean nothing, & the only way Pakistan can give a loan of $330 million to Afghanistan is taking out of the ISI budget? Do you even know what the ISI budget is my friend? Because I certainly don't know.

No, all I am saying is that the announcement of such a sum at this time means something else TOTALLY. It is meant as a message to Pakistani supporters in Afghanistan that instead of latching on to the Indian teat once the US one dries up, Pakistan will provide the sustenance. (I have posted this above previously.)

No, all I am saying is that the announcement of such a sum at this time means something else TOTALLY. It is meant as a message to Pakistani supporters in Afghanistan that instead of latching on to the Indian teat once the US one dries up, Pakistan will provide the sustenance. (I have posted this above previously.)

You are free to believe in your baseless speculations. You haven't even given a single source supporting your notion. But please, feel free to conjure more of your conspiracy theories, which funnily you accuse others of doing.

You are free to believe in your baseless speculations. You haven't even given a single source supporting your notion.

... and you are free to disbelieve what I say. I will respect that.

The aid thing is BS where is the money also where is the link from reputed media of this news??? pakistan is going door to door collecting aid how can it give one?? Even if the fraction of aid news is true then also one can't give others aid money and say that we are giving it.

The aid thing is BS where is the money also where is the link from reputed media of this news??? pakistan is going door to door collecting aid how can it give one?? Even if the fraction of aid news is true then also one can't give others aid money and say that we are giving it.

links are up . BTW why are you so aggressive on it ? i think you are mad on issue like hitler parody lolz:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Is that enough to compensate Afghan citizens?

ohh aik or uth aya neend se desh bhakt lolz

Back
Top Bottom