What's new

Pakistan to export Chloroquine tablets to US, UK, Italy among others

it wasnt rude and if someone feels so, sorry for that.

i dnt like when someone just poke their nose in matter without even knowing the context. BTW who knows better then Pakistan what epidemics and pandemics are but that was just reply to indians who are still busy in farting as usual against Pakistan and trying to build a narrative that Pakistan has asked these beggars some sort of help in getting some specific drugs.

Don't make every thread a dick measuring contest between the two countries. Don't want to say anything beyond that rest assured I know everything well.

Cheers

I'll pray for your quick recovery brother. Get well soon.

Thank you brother.
Stay safe

Don't make every thread a dick measuring contest between the two countries. Don't want to say anything beyond that rest assured I know everything well.
again you have comprehension problem, learn to comprehend then respond.

This IK magic show where Pakistan will do this will do that will will will etcetcetc

How many have you sent to UK USA please show us a shred of evidence.

This IK, who fakes the saviour of the world persona is the biggest liar out there.
I will repatriate billions in 60 days
Govt to emulate Mecca and Medina
Sort out the debt in weeks
Jobs for everyone
The world's job seekers will come to Pakistan
etc etc etc etc

One just loses count of all the "I Will's"
This pain of yours show job well done by PM Khan.

This IK magic show where Pakistan will do this will do that will will will etcetcetc

How many have you sent to UK USA please show us a shred of evidence.

This IK, who fakes the saviour of the world persona is the biggest liar out there.
I will repatriate billions in 60 days
Govt to emulate Mecca and Medina
Sort out the debt in weeks
Jobs for everyone
The world's job seekers will come to Pakistan
etc etc etc etc

One just loses count of all the "I Will's"

Hey sub human rat-Indian. Have you been living in your Indian slum recently, completely cut off from rest of the world. Pakistan has already donated this drug to China and Italy.

These are additional donation that we are sending on humanitarian grounds.

Where as your stronk hindu man Modi was given a bamboo up his arse by Trump to cough up the drugs. See the difference?

@aryadravida @Raj-Hindustani @SrNair and all the resident sanghi terrorists/sympathisers, WHAT SAY YOU? :D:D

You too?

How did it go for you?

I was lucky in a sense. Heavy fever for about 4 or 5 days, lots of aches and pains, coughing. After that the fever went but I spent a week or so feeling tired, short of breath, complete loss of appetite.

Thank you for the wishes brother.

I feel bad sitting at home while my colleagues are in the thick of it.
Did you have the infection as well and how did you cope with it?

I didn't get an infection but my brother and 2 sisters all got chest infections. Treated with a course of doxycycline.

I was lucky in a sense. Heavy fever for about 4 or 5 days, lots of aches and pains, coughing. After that the fever went but I spent a week or so feeling tired, short of breath, complete loss of appetite.
But now you can sleep in covid patients wards and eat lunch with them.. lolll

You must have been scared man during those fever days..

But now you can sleep in covid patients wards and eat lunch with them.. lolll

You must have been scared man during those fever days..

Lolol. I'm not a doctor, my younger brother is (much to my parents disappointment)

:woot::woot:

In all seriousness though, I was fine. Allah malik hai, worrying never helped anyone. I was too tired and ill the first few days to even think about anything else.

I'm OK now. Alhamdulillah back to 100%, my appetite is back.

Funny story, shortly after I recovered and I got my taste buds back, I spent a few days just eating anything and everything. I was HUNGRY!

@IndoCarib Hey Indian turd, this is what I was telling you on other forum.

Next time you post any information your receive from your BJP/RSS WhatsApp groups, or any Indian pathetic media source, do some due diligence before you start posting rubbish, just to save yourself with humiliation.

You and your other Sanghi turds believe that Pakistan requested India for chloroquine tablets???? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

If you are exporting the drug to other countries , why are you importing the same drug from Turkey ?

Nobody believes Pakistan can export anything other than terrorism

President Alvi says Pakistan importing corona medicine from Turkey

https://nation.com.pk/09-Apr-2020/president-alvi-says-pakistan-importing-corona-medicine-from-turkey

Put your reading glasses on to read this. Hope this help with your delusions and non sense peddling:

ETiK1JdXsAAtYsf.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

I don't know why Alvi is mentioning Turkey since Turkey itself is under tremendous strain due to this virus. Whatever is the pretext and logic, India is not mentioned in any capacity or form! Is that clear????

Read the news item under discussion. WORLD LEADERS ARE DIRECTLY CALLING PMIK FOR HELP TO DELIVER THE DRUG!!

Back
Top Bottom