What's new

Pakistan to export Chloroquine tablets to US, UK, Italy among others

Wow man.. I pray for your complete recovery.

How did it go? I mean what were the worst days and which symptoms you experienced were severe?

I came in contact with confirmed infected patients during ward rounds,it started with fever and generalised body aches then started having cough and sore throat as well. The body hurts really bad and even the touch of your clothes hurts your skin. Weird thing is the complete loss of sense of smell like you can't even smell a perfume.

It started on Friday and they took a swab from me on Wednesday and then informed me after 3 days that I'm positive for the infection however by then the symptoms had started subsiding.

If you're generally fit and welll then your body would be able to fight off the infection by itself without the need of any medications however people who tend to have other medical problems as well don't do too well and in them the mzin problem is difficulty in breathing.

One can only do as much as take precautions.

lol you ame these indian cartoons and their clown govt seriously>

indians are just attention seekers clowns thats it no one in the world take them seriously they are just used for low level jobs thats it !!!!

Please don't bring nationality into it,the infection doesn't infect people after checking their passports.

I came in contact with confirmed infected patients during ward rounds,it started with fever and generalised body aches then started having cough and sore throat as well. The body hurts really bad and even the touch of your clothes hurts your skin. Weird thing is the complete loss of sense of smell like you can't even smell a perfume.

It started on Friday and they took a swab from me on Wednesday and then informed me after 3 days that I'm positive for the infection however by then the symptoms had started subsiding.

If you're generally fit and welll then your body would be able to fight off the infection by itself without the need of any medications however people who tend to have other medical problems as well don't do too well and in them the mzin problem is difficulty in breathing.

Please don't bring nationality into it,the infection doesn't infect people after checking their passports.
I pray a speedy and full recovery soon IA.

It's hardly used here in Uk,there is a hospital in Wales which has started using chloroquine in a trial while a University hospital has started using plasma from patients who have recently recovered from the illness however the results are still awaited.

PS, I am myself covid positive though the tough phase of the infection is finally over for me.

Glad to hear you're getting better. Take it easy though, don't rush back to work. I found it really drained me of energy for a couple of weeks.

I pray a speedy and full recovery soon IA.

Thank you for the wishes brother.

Glad to hear you're getting better. Take it easy though, don't rush back to work. I found it really drained me of energy for a couple of weeks.

I feel bad sitting at home while my colleagues are in the thick of it.
Did you have the infection as well and how did you cope with it?

This IK magic show where Pakistan will do this will do that will will will etcetcetc

How many have you sent to UK USA please show us a shred of evidence.

This IK, who fakes the saviour of the world persona is the biggest liar out there.
I will repatriate billions in 60 days
Govt to emulate Mecca and Medina
Sort out the debt in weeks
Jobs for everyone
The world's job seekers will come to Pakistan
etc etc etc etc

One just loses count of all the "I Will's"

Shit head this happened a month ago. After that its export was banned and now just a few hours ago ban was lifted again. And now tablets will be exported.

Jao ja kar ab bandaroon ki tarah thallian bajao.

This IK magic show where Pakistan will do this will do that will will will etcetcetc

How many have you sent to UK USA please show us a shred of evidence.

This IK, who fakes the saviour of the world persona is the biggest liar out there.
I will repatriate billions in 60 days
Govt to emulate Mecca and Medina
Sort out the debt in weeks
Jobs for everyone
The world's job seekers will come to Pakistan
etc etc etc etc

One just loses count of all the "I Will's"
I am finding it increasingly difficult to get to all the illiterate Pajeets roaming around this forum and teach them how to access news from non-Pajeet sources. Read this you dothead. The agency is called Reuters and not Republic!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...about-fda-standards-in-pandemic-idUSKBN21Y2LO

The article says that "Bayer has since donated three million tablets of the drug, called Resochin, to the U.S. national stockpile for treatment of COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus".

The article further states "After a brief period of testing, its use in the United States was approved on an emergency basis. But three U.S. government sources familiar with the matter told Reuters that there is reason to be concerned about the quality of Resochin and its makers, located in India and Pakistan."

So apparently the product Resochin (Brand Name for Chloroquine) from Bayer coming from India and Pakistan wasnt approved by FDA for long but due to this ongoing corona crisis, the FDA has relaxed its standards to allow their import from these two countries.

Last edited:
May I ask why made you reply in such a rude manner?
it wasnt rude and if someone feels so, sorry for that.

i dnt like when someone just poke their nose in matter without even knowing the context. BTW who knows better then Pakistan what epidemics and pandemics are but that was just reply to indians who are still busy in farting as usual against Pakistan and trying to build a narrative that Pakistan has asked these beggars some sort of help in getting some specific drugs.

I'll pray for your quick recovery brother. Get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom