What's new

Pakistan to emerge as major bike maker in years ahead

Where have I mentioned the speed?

It should be good for 180+.

who care about top speed doc u cant go more than 80KMH on any road in delhi but ya its better to buy that bike rather a new car bikes are always so much fun ....the best thing about them is that u some time get lucki :D too :D :D

who care about top speed doc u cant go more than 80KMH on any road in delhi but ya its better to buy that bike rather a new car bikes are always so much fun ....the best thing about them is that u some time get lucki :D too :D :D

You can buy that luck too! :rofl:

Man I regularly ride 80-90 on Pune roads - at night, post 11, even 100. Am sure you can manage much better on Delhi super roads.

Parts of India are getting the roads. We desperately need the bikes.

What we also need are riding schools. As bikes are now reaching the level where we will soon see many more accidents.

As incomes increase, people will automatically hop on to these bikes. Without having a clue.

Man I regularly ride 80-90 on Pune roads - at night, post 11, even 100. Am sure you can manage much better on Delhi super roads.

Parts of India are getting the roads. We desperately need the bikes.

What we also need are riding schools. As bikes are now reaching the level where we will soon see many more accidents.

As incomes increase, people will automatically hop on to these bikes. Without having a clue.

well doc your right about the roads here but these days there are way too much cops with laser speed guns on almost all the good streches and there are way too much speed breakers on the critical points where you can press the pedal but ya you can have great speeds on yamuna and taj express ways but who got the time :angry:

well doc your right about the roads here but these days there are way too much cops with laser speed guns on almost all the good streches and there are way too much speed breakers on the critical points where you can press the pedal but ya you can have great speeds on yamuna and taj express ways but who got the time :angry:

Sometimes I'm happy Pakistan is not as "developed" as India. :lol:

When I see 99% morons riding two wheelers here, gaze fixated in front with zero peripheral awareness, right wrist paralyzed in mileage conscious palsy, and both legs spread wide like counterweights Penguin style while coming to a halt and taking off, I wish I had this really big SUV with those things (cages) you have as missile deflectors around tanks. Maybe electrified (at the press of a button) as well ......

Yeah the speed traps are a bummer man. And Delhi police have historically always been really good at catching you if you mess around (right from their RD350/Gypsy days). Now sadly they ride Pulsars.

When I see 99% morons riding two wheelers here, gaze fixated in front with zero peripheral awareness, right wrist paralyzed in mileage conscious palsy, and both legs spread wide like counterweights Penguin style while coming to a halt and taking off, I wish I had this really big SUV with those things (cages) you have as missile deflectors around tanks. Maybe electrified (at the press of a button) as well ......

well doc here in delhi its worse beleve me here are so many morons at least in maharashtra they are lane cautious but here they behave like a say a stream of water coming down trying to pentrate even the slightest of gaps makin life misrable for every one else all they are intrested in zig zagging there way through heavy traffick and some times they come under all saughts of vehikels but the most nutorious are the buses

Yeah the speed traps are a bummer man. And Delhi police have historically always been really good at catching you if you mess around (right from their RD350/Gypsy days). Now sadly they ride Pulsars.

well doc to tell u about the DP well they always hide around the corners and youl never see them on signals but as soon as u jump the light or say not wearing a seat belt or say talkin on your mobile they just pop upp from no wheere and then they fleec you with asking for challan but end up collecting there bribes but ya RX 100 & RX 350 here is no comparrisonn but then at that time there was not much trafickk either

Well, if the trade plan is implemented it will mean reduction of duty to about 5% until anti-dumping charges are applied.
I am not very sure of the number percentage so would be glad if you can update me if i am wrong!

So in anycase, the import charges will not be that high, thus a good chance for the Indian manufacturers to capture market in Pakistan.

No, You have misunderstanding here, Trade Liberalization here doesn't mean reduction in duties but allowing the import of products. And as per WTO country must apply uniform tariff on import of a product irrespective of origin. For example if Pakistan put 20% custom duty on bikes, it must be same for china, india or any other country. By the way at the moment Pakistan has 65% import duty on motor bikes, 20% i mentioned was avg. tariff on imports. [/QUOTE]

Cannot say in this case. I think there's a better chance for Indian bikes than cars to capture market share in Pakistan.
On what basis you think so?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom