What's new

Pakistan to emerge as major bike maker in years ahead

Nah!

Its Nothing in comparison of being yelled on the face as "Bloody Terrorist" I was Live audience of an incident, have seen it by myself, feel pity for that guy though. :D~

i can feel the way you got hurt only by words what will happen if some one live called u Slum Dogs :p

i can feel the way you got hurt only by words what will happen if some one live called u Slum Dogs :p

I wont get embarrassed for sure like that guy to whom i saw. And will reply :- " f**k y** we are emerging country and will f34k ya *** in a decade.":D

By the way what will you reply if being yelled on face in any western country as "Bloody Terrorist"

:D

I wont get embarrassed for sure like that guy to whom i saw. And will reply :- " f**k y** we are emerging country and will f34k ya *** in a decade.":D

By the way what will you reply if being yelled on face in any western country as "Bloody Terrorist"

:D

surely i will ignore such jerks :P

we already rehabilitate the orangi town in orangi pilot project , such glorified pics are for the rich people not for the poor people of slums ... and about skyscrapers of karachi and mumbai ... you are enjoying booming economy its all about the flow of money the day conditions got stable here you will come to know where karachi stands ... i think you havent seen the past of karachi its all about time nd money

They are for the slum dwellers and for other commercial and residential use...
Pakistan cannot be compared with India when it comes to Skyscrapers,airports,roads,metros

What is the 2 Wheeler industry size in Pakistan????... Can we see some more pics of bikes of pakistan....

Pakistan cannot be compared with India when it comes to Skyscrapers,airports,roads,metros

Vittukala... potte!!!!

are you sure about the bold part ?? :D well we dnt have metros so will compete when we will have and about air ports before air ports we need to save the sinking ship of PIA by this superb govt :D

are you sure about the bold part ?? :D well we dnt have metros so will compete when we will have and about air ports before air ports we need to save the sinking ship of PIA by this superb govt :D

Yes I am...
Compare Hyderabad Outer Ring Road and mysore Ring Road with Lahore outer ring road
Your only metro project-Lahore metro is in limbo...We have many operational and underconstruction..........
Your airports arent good..............

Majority of bike owners have a family of minimum 4 persons, so - this classic straight modal serve thier purpose best as they all can fit on one bike, IMO the new modals all good for young generation and until they are single because after marriage they have to change traditional way of how women sit on back seat and i don't thing it will happen within this decade. So, if you think IF Indian bikes are allowed in Pakistan will replace these classic modal and will overtake market than you are mistaken because
1) They will not be cheap as they are in India because on general Pakistan has 20% custom duty and approx. 5% other clearing charges on imports and other business expense - So a bike which cost $800 in India will cost more than $1000 in Pakistan which will be too expensive as Honda/Yamaha is not the only competitors there are brands which are sold at $400-$500 price tag
2) They %age of middle class parents who will spend $1000 for bike of his son to send him to college/university is very less
3) One of the basic customer need here is the capacity along with goodies, So a customer can sacrifice goodies over his basic needs. I.e. A milkman and sales man will always buy a bike on which he can load almost a truck load stuff, a common man will always buy a bike on which his wife and kids can fit and is cheap to maintain

Yes Indian bikes will force local manufacturer to improve the quality and gadgets but classic design is not going anywhere in near future. IMO, Indian cars have better future in Pak market as compared to bikes.

You say so becos you are not aware of the 2wheeler market or the manufacturers in india...There are around 10 manufacturers and they have about 100 models produced among them... the price ranges from 27k rupees to 2 laks.... from 70 cc to 500 cc... Bikes which gives mileages from 80 to 35 kmpl.....The products are made for all kind of customers....

I am sure if you have indian bikes on your road you will enjoy the ride and your cities will look better

You say so becos you are not aware of the 2wheeler market or the manufacturers in india...There are around 10 manufacturers and they have about 100 models produced among them... the price ranges from 27k rupees to 2 laks.... from 70 cc to 500 cc... Bikes which gives mileages from 80 to 35 kmpl.....The products are made for all kind of customers....

I am sure if you have indian bikes on your road you will enjoy the ride and your cities will look better

My comments where specially meant for new modals and i state what an average customer's needs are. Sure there will be Indian Manufacturer's producing same kind of bike but your fellows are projecting that India has discarded these modals centuries ago. In Pakistan who are fan of bikes - they can buy imported but if you think that this classic modal will disappear of people will discard it in matter of months than you are mistaken, it will take at-least one decade. And for classic modal Pakistan don't need to import as those are already being produced locally.

Thanks for offering Indian bike - I am not fan of bikes, infect i even don't know how to drive bike.

Sure there will be Indian Manufacturer's producing same kind of bike but your fellows are projecting that India has discarded these modals centuries ago.

Even common people use a 125 cc bike nowadays

Back
Top Bottom